Forums and Chat for Indonesia's English-speaking community
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#52061 - 23 May 07 07:25 JP/Two die in local ethnic groups clash in South Jakarta
KuKuKaChu Moderator Offline
Pooh Bah

Loc: Centre of the Universe
Two die in local ethnic groups clash in South Jakarta

JAKARTA (JP): Two people died Tuesday in a clash between two local ethnic groups in South Jakarta.

The clash, between Betawi Brotherhood Forum (FBR) and Betawi Family Union (IKB), reportedly broke out as one group took illegal fees from traders in the Kebayoran Lama market, which is considered to be the authority of the other group. (***)

#52062 - 23 May 07 07:29 Re: JP/Two die in local ethnic groups clash in South Jakarta [Re: KuKuKaChu]
Pooh Bah

as usual, The Jakarta Post gets it so wrong ...

the fight was between two rival militias, both ostensibly ethnic Betawi.

FBR -- my neighbours -- tried to muscle in on IKB territory in a traditional market, providing 'security' and 'cleaning' services.

FBR came off the worse ... both dead were from FBR.

a gang war is looming ...

#52084 - 23 May 07 15:50 Re: JP/Two die in local ethnic groups clash in South Jakarta [Re: KuKuKaChu]
naga Offline
Member++

Loc: undisclosed location
yes, but if the JP had of referred to them as militias, they too, may get a surprise visit from some swarthy gentlemen.....

#52087 - 23 May 07 15:56 Re: JP/Two die in local ethnic groups clash in South Jakarta [Re: naga]
Piss Salon Offline
Pujangga Besar

Loc: Jakpus
Good publicity. I am attempting to explain the benefits of having your offices raided by either the FBR or FPI to management at my current place of 'employment'. At least in terms of name recognition.

#52100 - 23 May 07 16:51 Re: JP/Two die in local ethnic groups clash in South Jakarta [Re: Piss Salon]
kenyeung Moderator Offline
Pujangga

Loc: Indonesia
I had a threesome with a couple of hot babes from FPI (Front Pelacur Indonesia, NOT Front Perek Indonesia). Highly recommended.

#52102 - 23 May 07 17:01 Re: JP/Two die in local ethnic groups clash in South Jakarta [Re: naga]
Pooh Bah

Quoting: naga
yes, but if the JP had of referred to them as militias, they too, may get a surprise visit from some swarthy gentlemen.....

i sincerely doubt that. the vast majority of indonesians wouldn't even know about The Jakarta Post, much less give a flying fuck what was in it.

#52150 - 24 May 07 09:33 Re: JP/Two die in local ethnic groups clash in South Jakarta [Re: KuKuKaChu]
naga Offline
Member++

Loc: undisclosed location
"I had a threesome with a couple of hot babes from FPI (Front Pelacur Indonesia, NOT Front Perek Indonesia). Highly recommended. "

dude, you're so obsessed by threesomes, its painfully obvious you've neve even had sex.........

#52154 - 24 May 07 10:03 Re: JP/Two die in local ethnic groups clash in South Jakarta [Re: KuKuKaChu]
doremi Offline
Member+++

Loc: slouch couch
Quoting: KuKuKaChu
as usual, The Jakarta Post gets it so wrong ...

the fight was between two rival militias, both ostensibly ethnic Betawi.

FBR -- my neighbours -- tried to muscle in on IKB territory in a traditional market, providing 'security' and 'cleaning' services.

FBR came off the worse ... both dead were from FBR.

a gang war is looming ...

I would love to watch the fight...

#52159 - 24 May 07 10:34 Re: JP/Two die in local ethnic groups clash in South Jakarta [Re: naga]
kenyeung Moderator Offline
Pujangga

Loc: Indonesia
Quoting: naga
dude, you're so obsessed by threesomes, its painfully obvious you've neve even had sex.........

Damn right. It is painful to masturbate with a cheese-grater when no FPI outlets are available. Anyway, sounds like you could do with a threesome yourself naggy. If you're polite, I'll let you know where to meet Piss Salon and that fit Indonesian bird with the black hair.

Moderator:  kenyeung, NetCop