Forums and Chat for Indonesia's English-speaking community
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#51967 - 21 May 07 21:53 Soft-on
Piss Salon Offline
Pujangga Besar

Loc: Jakpus
Surfing the net, as you do when you are at work, and, quivering in anticipation with tissues close at hand (so to speak), was nearing the gravy stroke when suddenly all became soft.

Hegre-Art.com
Excellence in nudes

Dear Surfer,

Thank you for visiting Hegre-Art.com. Indonesia has been blocked from our site due to extensive billing fraud, hacking and copyright violations.

If you are a current member and need assistance in getting into our members area, please submit a ticket by clicking here.

We apologize for the inconvenience and look forward to assisting you.

http://blocked.hegre-art.com/country.php

#51969 - 21 May 07 22:19 Re: Soft-on [Re: Piss Salon]
Roy's Hair Offline
Pujangga Besar

Loc: jakarta
Quoting: Piss Salon
with tissues close at hand (so to speak), was nearing the gravy stroke when suddenly all became soft.

I believe they're referred to as The Vinegar Strokes

#51976 - 22 May 07 01:49 Re: Soft-on [Re: Roy's Hair]
Capt. Mainwaring Offline
Pujangga Besar

Loc: here
Vinegar or short strokes .

#51991 - 22 May 07 10:01 Re: Soft-on [Re: Capt. Mainwaring]
riccardo Offline
Pujangga

Loc: Jakarta
You see, this is why you guys don't reproduce more Olympic champs, you spend far too much time on this sort or abhorrent behavior or with those fluffy ovine creatures. You've even got thousands of pet names for this activity and commonly refer to mates or enemies as "wankers". It would be better for your cultures (and the medal counts) if you found a nice broad-shouldered, strong Kiwi or Brit gal to sow your seed in rather than spilling your seed upon the floor, or desk, or curtains or shoes.

#51992 - 22 May 07 10:05 Re: Soft-on [Re: riccardo]
Dilli Offline
Pujangga Besar

Loc: Nearest Bar
Which reminds me of an article I read back in January.... (The last one was a full stop)

http://www.americanthinker.com/2007/01/life_liberty_and_the_pursuit_o.html

#52002 - 22 May 07 13:42 Re: Soft-on [Re: riccardo]
Capt. Mainwaring Offline
Pujangga Besar

Loc: here
Quoting: riccardo
You see, this is why you guys don't reproduce more Olympic champs, you spend far too much time on this sort or abhorrent behavior or with those fluffy ovine creatures. You've even got thousands of pet names for this activity and commonly refer to mates or enemies as "wankers". It would be better for your cultures (and the medal counts) if you found a nice broad-shouldered, strong Kiwi or Brit gal to sow your seed in rather than spilling your seed upon the floor, or desk, or curtains or shoes.

I'm not sure what is worse , wanking or "fucking yo ho mother" .

#52033 - 22 May 07 16:19 Re: Soft-on [Re: Capt. Mainwaring]
Choc_Cow Offline
Member**

Loc: Di Puncak
I can't believe Australia is blocked too !

Moderator:  kenyeung, NetCop