Forums and Chat for Indonesia's English-speaking community
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#51695 - 17 May 07 18:30 Bullet in head for 64 years
Piss Salon Offline
Pujangga Besar

Loc: Jakpus
A Chinese grandmother who went to hospital with a headache was found to have had a bullet in her head for 64 years.

Jin Guangying, 77, of Shuyang town, Jiangsu province, went to to Shuyang Leniency Hospital for an x-ray.

“We were surprised to learn there was a bullet inside her head,” her son, Wang Zhengbang, told the Yangtse Evening Post.

Jin remembers that she was shot in 1943 during the Second World War by the invading Japanese army when she was taking supplies to her guerrilla father.

“I was 13, living along the railways in Xuzhou city. One afternoon in September, my mother asked me to take a meal to my father and his colleagues who were fighting the Japanese,” she said.

“I was spotted by the Japanese army. They ran after me and opened fire. A bullet passed through the corner of my right ear. I hit the ground and lost consciousness.”

However, a spokesperson for the Japanese government immediately cast doubt on the claims, saying that as Japan had never invaded China, there was no way the shooting could have taken place.

"The stupid Chinese bitch is lying and should have been detained in one our sexual slavery comfort establishments and raped repeatedly," the official, who wished to remain anonymous, said.

"Not that any such establishments existed either," he quickly added.

#51708 - 18 May 07 09:13 Re: Bullet in head for 64 years [Re: Piss Salon]
chewwyUK Offline
Pujangga

Loc: Jakarta
thats the Japanese for you ...

#51748 - 18 May 07 14:57 Re: Bullet in head for 64 years [Re: chewwyUK]
Piss Salon Offline
Pujangga Besar

You are falling into the same grammar habits as KKKC to get at me aren't you?

#51753 - 18 May 07 15:24 Re: Bullet in head for 64 years [Re: Piss Salon]
Capt. Mainwaring Offline
Pujangga Besar

Loc: here
Does a nun have a grammar habit?

#51756 - 18 May 07 15:50 Re: Bullet in head for 64 years [Re: Capt. Mainwaring]
Piss Salon Offline
Pujangga Besar

Not if you are coupling with said nun, as generally the habit will be strewn over the nearest available piece of furniture.

#51757 - 18 May 07 15:58 Re: Bullet in head for 64 years [Re: Piss Salon]
KuKuKaChu Moderator Offline
Pooh Bah

Loc: Centre of the Universe
a friend of mine once married a nun. well, she was an ex-nun by the time they started rogering one another. said friend was state secretary of the communist party. thus the relationship raised more than the usual number of eyebrows ...

#51758 - 18 May 07 16:07 Re: Bullet in head for 64 years [Re: KuKuKaChu]
Piss Salon Offline
Pujangga Besar

The Pope, during his recent trip to South America, blasted capitalism so there should be nothing wrong with a nun with communist leanings right? However, strangely, Hitler's youth also blasted Marxism. I don't get it.

Moderator:  kenyeung, NetCop