Forums and Chat for Indonesia's English-speaking community
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#51379 - 12 May 07 15:37 Just for you Naga
Capt. Mainwaring Offline
Pujangga Besar

Loc: here
I read with some disbelief your contention that it was possible for someone to live on 600,000Rp a month , pay for a house , food , and possibly even support a wife and one child -

I'd like you to comment on the following article :-

http://www.thesun.co.uk/article/0,,2-2007210985,00.html

As you can see , even murdering scum in the UK live better than many people in Indo ever get the chance to do - hard work or not .

So , just run it by me one more time how you think that a similar level of poverty exists in the UK and Australia ?

#51380 - 12 May 07 15:39 Re: Just for you Naga [Re: Capt. Mainwaring]
Capt. Mainwaring Offline
Pujangga Besar

And on the subject of people talking shit :-

A PRISON is spending £10,000 on “hole in the ground” toilets because some foreign lags hate sitting down when they go.

The jail — where 90 per cent of inmates are from abroad — has been flooded with complaints from crooks who want to squat like they do at home.

So a new toilet facility is being built at HMP Canterbury, Kent, at taxpayers’ expense.

Each loo has a hole and a ceramic tray with no seat and non-slip flooring — like those found in continental roadside services and bars.

An insider said: “It is a joke really. We have modern, smart toilet facilities here but we have to spend another £10,000 for holes in the ground.

“I wonder what they’d say in Thailand if an English prisoner asked for a sit-down one?”

Prison governor Chris Bartlett said: “We are a very diverse establishment. The reality is that vast tracts of the world don’t use a standard European toilet.”

Deputy head of residential services Dave Lambourne said the loos are being fitted “out of courtesy”, mainly for the use of prisoners from the Far East.

Last year The Sun exclusively told how HMP Brixton rebuilt some of its toilets so Muslim inmates do not have to face Mecca while relieving themselves.

#51434 - 14 May 07 10:20 Re: Just for you Naga [Re: Capt. Mainwaring]
naga Offline
Member++

Loc: undisclosed location
"I read with some disbelief your contention that it was possible for someone to live on 600,000Rp a month , pay for a house , food , and possibly even support a wife and one child -"

lol...I am assuming English is your first language.

I never said that, i said people in other countries manage to live on the comparative equivalent, the key word being COMPARATIVE...take into account exchange rate, standard of living, GDP, etc... feel free to re-quote me.

Again, 600k and the similar standard of living in OZ is around 1000 Aud a month, no in case you don't get it, i didn't mean 600k=100 Aud p/month, it was explained clearly before but you're obviously too lazy to read it again and too thick to comprehend the concept, hence you are down and out in Indonesia at your advanced age.

"So , just run it by me one more time how you think that a similar level of poverty exists in the UK and Australia ? "

Again, the abos in central Oz who live on nothing...

Again, i don't give a fuck about the UK

You sad, pathetic, petty little man, i feel sory for you... you obviously don't have a life or friends if you feel the need to mis-quote me, fail to analyse anything and generally mis-read and tell lies..

I strongly urge to re-read the threads after you sober up, take a deep breath and think objectively. I have no problem with people who disagree with me, but base you're impotent objections on facts and correct quotes.

Y.O.U. I.D.I.O.T

#51438 - 14 May 07 10:57 Re: Just for you Naga [Re: naga]
chewwyUK Offline
Pujangga

Loc: Jakarta
making friends captain??

#51468 - 14 May 07 15:34 Re: Just for you Naga [Re: chewwyUK]
Lulu Offline
Pujangga

Loc: Indonesia
Quoting: chewwyUK
making friends captain??

I'll do the cheerleadings grin

#51469 - 14 May 07 15:57 Re: Just for you Naga [Re: Lulu]
chewwyUK Offline
Pujangga

will you have the outfit on? pompoms and all?

#51470 - 14 May 07 16:20 Re: Just for you Naga [Re: chewwyUK]
Lulu Offline
Pujangga

Loc: Indonesia
Yes...but oh yeah you lost the bet with me, the giraffe don't like school uniform...grin

#51471 - 14 May 07 17:03 Re: Just for you Naga [Re: Lulu]
chewwyUK Offline
Pujangga

I dont know about you .... i will let the pictures speak for themselves

Attachments
1750-TeachersPet5.jpg

1751-cheerleader.jpg

#51516 - 15 May 07 12:47 Re: Just for you Naga [Re: chewwyUK]
Dilli Offline
Pujangga Besar

Loc: Nearest Bar
They are ladyboys Chewwy.....

#51531 - 15 May 07 18:54 Re: Just for you Naga [Re: naga]
Capt. Mainwaring Offline
Pujangga Besar

Quoting: naga
"I read with some disbelief your contention that it was possible for someone to live on 600,000Rp a month , pay for a house , food , and possibly even support a wife and one child -"

lol...I am assuming English is your first language.

I never said that, i said people in other countries manage to live on the comparative equivalent, the key word being COMPARATIVE...take into account exchange rate, standard of living, GDP, etc... feel free to re-quote me.

Again, 600k and the similar standard of living in OZ is around 1000 Aud a month, no in case you don't get it, i didn't mean 600k=100 Aud p/month, it was explained clearly before but you're obviously too lazy to read it again and too thick to comprehend the concept, hence you are down and out in Indonesia at your advanced age.

"So , just run it by me one more time how you think that a similar level of poverty exists in the UK and Australia ? "

Again, the abos in central Oz who live on nothing...

Again, i don't give a fuck about the UK

You sad, pathetic, petty little man, i feel sory for you... you obviously don't have a life or friends if you feel the need to mis-quote me, fail to analyse anything and generally mis-read and tell lies..

I strongly urge to re-read the threads after you sober up, take a deep breath and think objectively. I have no problem with people who disagree with me, but base you're impotent objections on facts and correct quotes.

Y.O.U. I.D.I.O.T

Are you that Old Australian Hag who married a Javanese bloke ?
I generally find that people who refer to "little men" normally tend to be lumbering old dykes - "Sory" ya ?

The fucking monkeys don't earn any money but still have a banana , there is no relevance to this "discussion" -
Thankfully the Australians returned a bit of the land that they liberated from the "Abo's" - if not , then the "Abo's" would have to pay rent wouldn't they ? and since they had no fucking money , they would get evicted , and then where would they be ?

Any fucking twat can find exceptions to the rule , and you have done just this .

W.H.A.T.I.S.T.H.I.S.S.T.R.A.N.G.E.P.U.N.C.T.U.A.T.I.O.N.S.H.I.T.E.A.B.O.U.T.?

#51532 - 15 May 07 18:56 Re: Just for you Naga [Re: Capt. Mainwaring]
Capt. Mainwaring Offline
Pujangga Besar

Naga , you seem to be very Anti-Abo , have you had an unsuccessful sexual experience with a Wichetty Grub perchance?

Moderator:  NetCop