Forums and Chat for Indonesia's English-speaking community
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#51070 - 07 May 07 22:45 Finding a cute Girl with some money
markusinjakarta Offline

Loc: Jakarta, Indonesia
Its easy to find a kampung Girl here, but I am looking for an educated Woman with some financial future. Where do they hang out?. Are there any Clubs or Bars that open minded, free spirited Indonesian Women hang out?... (Not the professional type?)

#51074 - 08 May 07 00:11 Re: Finding a cute Girl with some money [Re: markusinjakarta]
kenyeung Offline
Pujangga

Loc: Indonesia
You might as well ask for a threesome. All the women I've met here have been rich and generously lavished money, gifts and their bisexual female friends upon me. Mind you, I'm not an opinionated anti-social bore like the rest of the pseuds here.

#51076 - 08 May 07 06:45 Re: Finding a cute Girl with some money [Re: markusinjakarta]
Capt. Mainwaring Offline
Pujangga Besar

Loc: here
Quoting: markusinjakarta
Its easy to find a kampung Girl here, but I am looking for an educated Woman with some financial future. Where do they hang out?. Are there any Clubs or Bars that open minded, free spirited Indonesian Women hang out?... (Not the professional type?)

Yes Marcus , there is the Free Spirited Indonesian Women Bar on the corner of Jl Tosspot - why not start by trying that first ?

Actually Marcus , as this is obviously top secret info , I have to ask you first - what do you have to offer the girls ?

#51077 - 08 May 07 06:56 Re: Finding a cute Girl with some money [Re: Capt. Mainwaring]
Dilli Offline
Pujangga Besar

Loc: Nearest Bar
Or, as I have said before, try a Church! You may have to wait a while before you get laid, but chances are you are unlikely to meet "professional types" there!

Allegedly!

#51086 - 08 May 07 08:22 Re: Finding a cute Girl with some money [Re: Dilli]
chewwyUK Offline
Pujangga

Loc: Jakarta
Go to a few business conferences .. they hold em all the time. Does matter what the conference is about but I would guess banking would be a good start! Take a look around and find a bird without a ring and see what you can do.

I would suggest this is a good market to tap in to as the girls will be well educated and will be financially independent. You don't want to try for the super wealthy as generally speaking they just aren't interested in bule unless they fancy a bit of rough for the night

#51088 - 08 May 07 08:37 Re: Finding a cute Girl with some money [Re: chewwyUK]
Capt. Mainwaring Offline
Pujangga Besar

I think the "bit of rough" angle is the best one to pursue .

As for the church , I have my doubts , you may end up singing "Jesus wants me for a sun beam" after a week or so , put you will end up having to get a ring on her finger , before you get her ring on your finger .

#51097 - 08 May 07 11:50 Re: Finding a cute Girl with some money [Re: markusinjakarta]
Slank Offline

Loc: Singapore
markus.........u sound like ure born yesterday,
an educated woman with some financial future or a rich educated woman.........
they dont hang out,...wasting time here.
they are busy 'making money'
so........u wont find them here ........lol

#51104 - 08 May 07 14:35 Re: Finding a cute Girl with some money [Re: Slank]
Jokie Jokie Girl Offline
Pujangga

Loc: Central Jakarta
ke laut aje markus, you better go to Sugar Mommy Club, hope you gonna find one there, but you must be have a good body, good shape and handsome wink

#51125 - 08 May 07 18:57 Re: Finding a cute Girl with some money [Re: Jokie Jokie Girl]
Tut Tut Offline
Member+

Poor Marcus. I think he meant he doesn't want ayam. Bebek is ok though, yes?

For the best sugar mommies, I think you can spot them from faraway by their beehives hair. The bigger the richer! Face wise they look like 100 yrs old though. And many body parts have given up to gravity. But hey, who cares right? A man needs to earn his Rp. too!

#51126 - 08 May 07 18:58 Re: Finding a cute Girl with some money [Re: kenyeung]
Capt. Mainwaring Offline
Pujangga Besar

Quoting: kenyeung
You might as well ask for a threesome. All the women I've met here have been rich and generously lavished money, gifts and their bisexual female friends upon me. Mind you, I'm not an opinionated anti-social bore like the rest of the pseuds here.

Which is why Ken , you keep asking for help to get a shag - you must have three heads if you can't get a jump here - tell me Ken , why do you ask for help - you imply that you are nearly as magnificent as me , yet you have trouble ?

#51127 - 08 May 07 19:20 Re: Finding a cute Girl with some money [Re: Tut Tut]
Choc_Cow Offline
Member**

Loc: Di Puncak
Quoting: Tut Tut

For the best sugar mommies, I think you can spot them from faraway by their beehives hair. The bigger the richer!

Ok that's funny!!

#51160 - 09 May 07 10:08 Re: Finding a cute Girl with some money [Re: Choc_Cow]
doremi Offline
Member+++

Loc: slouch couch
How about this for a twist:

It's easy to find bule here, but looking for handsome, young (a plus), un-boring type (narcist-definite no), generous (give every pay check he earns); have zit to offer.

Edited by nwgirl (09 May 07 10:10)

#51172 - 09 May 07 12:32 Re: Finding a cute Girl with some money [Re: doremi]
naga Offline
Member++

Loc: undisclosed location
What a stupid question Marcus..

How dare you ask for a woman in this town who ISN'T a religiously indoctrinated retard, brain-dead, money grubbing whore...

#51173 - 09 May 07 12:39 Re: Finding a cute Girl with some money [Re: naga]
Shesca Offline
Member*

I hope you are NOT serious, Naga.

If you are, F@**K YOU!!!

#51175 - 09 May 07 12:43 Re: Finding a cute Girl with some money [Re: naga]
chewwyUK Offline
Pujangga

just read some of the threads reminded me to ask this question ...

Why is it that very wealthy Indonesian ladies of a certain age have the massive hair? Is it a cultural thing or do they think it looks good?

A question for the older gentlemen of this site is has anybody ever shagged one of these big hair women?

#51178 - 09 May 07 12:46 Re: Finding a cute Girl with some money [Re: chewwyUK]
Capt. Mainwaring Offline
Pujangga Besar

No , but I nearly got impaled on one of the knitting needles that they use to keep their barnet in place .

KuKu/Dilli will I am sure severally or collectively be able to help with the question about humping one , or being desireous thereof .

#51182 - 09 May 07 12:58 Re: Finding a cute Girl with some money [Re: chewwyUK]
Lulu Offline
Pujangga

Quoting: chewwyUK

Why is it that very wealthy Indonesian ladies of a certain age have the massive hair? Is it a cultural thing or do they think it looks good?

Do you think women of certain age don't have thining/lost hair problem?! That's why they have their high hair do and make it looks massive.
But why this phenomenon just seems happend to the very wealthy ladies...it's because they regularly attend social events or to accompanied their husband doing business, and of course they have money and time to go to salon almost everyday to have hair do.

Like cut hair very short or go totaly bald is the solution for refined gentlemen old man who have patch of bald...then we barely see the patch.

Edited by Dilli (09 May 07 13:02)
Edit Reason: getting the facts straight

#51184 - 09 May 07 13:01 Re: Finding a cute Girl with some money [Re: Lulu]
Capt. Mainwaring Offline
Pujangga Besar

No Lulu , a certain ethnic background . Must be all that green tea .

#51185 - 09 May 07 13:01 Re: Finding a cute Girl with some money [Re: Shesca]
Lulu Offline
Pujangga

Quoting: Shesca
I hope you are NOT serious, Naga.

If you are, F@**K YOU!!!

Ignore Naga, shes...most people who have enough brain here can easily judge Naga's intelegency or...ignorance?!

#51186 - 09 May 07 13:02 Re: Finding a cute Girl with some money [Re: Lulu]
Capt. Mainwaring Offline
Pujangga Besar

Oh no , not the old LCD watch again ......

#51187 - 09 May 07 13:03 Re: Finding a cute Girl with some money [Re: Capt. Mainwaring]
Dilli Offline
Pujangga Besar

Loc: Nearest Bar
Sorry about the edit Lulu.....

#51188 - 09 May 07 13:04 Re: Finding a cute Girl with some money [Re: Lulu]
Lulu Offline
Pujangga

Quoting: Lulu
Quoting: chewwyUK

Do you think women of certain age don't have thining/lost hair problem?! That's why they have their high hair do and make it looks massive.
But why this phenomenon just seems happend to the very wealthy ladies...it's because they regularly attend social events or to accompanied their husband doing business, and of course they have money and time to go to salon almost everyday to have hair do.

Like cut hair very short or go totaly bald is the solution for refined gentlemen old man who have patch of bald...then we barely see the patch.

Dilli!!!!! You are abusing your power!

#51189 - 09 May 07 13:06 Re: Finding a cute Girl with some money [Re: Capt. Mainwaring]
Lulu Offline
Pujangga

Quoting: Capt. Mainwaring
No Lulu , a certain ethnic background . Must be all that green tea .

Capt i don't understand...

#51192 - 09 May 07 14:17 Re: Finding a cute Girl with some money [Re: Lulu]
naga Offline
Member++

Loc: undisclosed location
"I hope you are NOT serious, Naga.

If you are, F@**K YOU!!!"

lol!...you're a fiesty b***h, are you Bugis?

#51195 - 09 May 07 15:08 Re: Finding a cute Girl with some money [Re: naga]
Shesca Offline
Member*

Quoting: naga
"I hope you are NOT serious, Naga.

If you are, F@**K YOU!!!"

lol!...you're a fiesty b***h, are you Bugis?

Im NOT. And that's totally IRRELEVANT. I never believe that certain races have certain personalities/aggressiveness.
The only thing I believe now is that you are a Mega LOSER and MORON for saying what you just said!!!

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >

Moderator:  NetCop