Forums and Chat for Indonesia's English-speaking community
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#50665 - 02 May 07 12:23 CELEBRITY SPOTTINGS
chewwyUK Offline
Pujangga

Loc: Jakarta
Thought I would start this thread so people can post about celebrities they may have spotted in Jakarta. So if you have spotted a well know actor or maybe just a well known jakchatter of scotish variety this is your place to let us know ....

#50666 - 02 May 07 12:32 Re: CELEBRITY SPOTTINGS [Re: chewwyUK]
riccardo Offline
Pujangga

I did lunch with bodybuilder/actor Ade Rai a few months back.

#50668 - 02 May 07 12:41 Re: CELEBRITY SPOTTINGS [Re: chewwyUK]
Balibob Offline
Member**

Loc: Bali
MMMmmmmmmm.. well last night as I was having a light refreshment with a fellow Scot. in a new Watering hole in P.I. I spotted another fellow Scot, who happens to be a bit of a "CELEB" on this here JC.

Said "CELEB" was in a dark area of this watering hole and to my surprise was accompanied by a WT, which at first sight, (remember, low lights, dark corner) appeared to be a sweet young lamb, on closer inspection, it turned out that the sweet "Young lamb" was rather like a piece of tough "Old Mutton", now I may be wrong about this as my eye sight is failing in my old age so I asked my drinking partner (another fellow Scot, so as no discrimination can be brought bear)to verify my findings. After closer inspection by my Fellow tippler he seconded my opinion, finished his drink and left the bar, whether it was to go outside and puke his guts up, I don't know, as I did not follow to find out.

Anyway I am sad to say here that the "MYTH" about Scotsmen (albeit certain ones from the lowlands) are indeed "SHEEPSHAGGERS" and in a country where LBFM's are the majority population I am at a loss as to why my fellow country man was partaking in the pleasures of a WT piece of Mutton.

No doubt we will hear countless denials, excuses and reasons from the "CELEB" himself when the news breaks on the International Presses, so Guys and Girls,..... WATCH THIS SPACE

(George Bernard Shaw)

#50670 - 02 May 07 12:49 Re: CELEBRITY SPOTTINGS [Re: Balibob]
Just Offline
Member+++

Loc: Obviously not your place!
What's a WT?

#50671 - 02 May 07 13:00 Re: CELEBRITY SPOTTINGS [Re: Just]
KuKuKaChu Moderator Offline
Pooh Bah

Loc: Centre of the Universe
Quoting: Just
What's a WT?

White Trash. a reference to western women, in this case.

#50672 - 02 May 07 13:05 Re: CELEBRITY SPOTTINGS [Re: KuKuKaChu]
Just Offline
Member+++

Thanks, Ku! I know what White Trash means... LOL! Just not good with acronyms smile

#50673 - 02 May 07 13:10 Re: CELEBRITY SPOTTINGS [Re: Just]
riccardo Offline
Pujangga

I'm guessing
LBFM = Little Brown Fucking Machine (or Fuck Monkey)
WT = White Trash or ???

#50674 - 02 May 07 13:14 Re: CELEBRITY SPOTTINGS [Re: riccardo]
riccardo Offline
Pujangga

or Last Bohemian Field Marshal

#50675 - 02 May 07 13:30 Re: CELEBRITY SPOTTINGS [Re: Balibob]
Capt. Mainwaring Offline
Pujangga Besar

Loc: here
Quoting: Balibob
MMMmmmmmmm.. well last night as I was having a light refreshment with a fellow Scot. in a new Watering hole in P.I. I spotted another fellow Scot, who happens to be a bit of a "CELEB" on this here JC.

Said "CELEB" was in a dark area of this watering hole and to my surprise was accompanied by a WT, which at first sight, (remember, low lights, dark corner) appeared to be a sweet young lamb, on closer inspection, it turned out that the sweet "Young lamb" was rather like a piece of tough "Old Mutton", now I may be wrong about this as my eye sight is failing in my old age so I asked my drinking partner (another fellow Scot, so as no discrimination can be brought bear)to verify my findings. After closer inspection by my Fellow tippler he seconded my opinion, finished his drink and left the bar, whether it was to go outside and puke his guts up, I don't know, as I did not follow to find out.

Anyway I am sad to say here that the "MYTH" about Scotsmen (albeit certain ones from the lowlands) are indeed "SHEEPSHAGGERS" and in a country where LBFM's are the majority population I am at a loss as to why my fellow country man was partaking in the pleasures of a WT piece of Mutton.

No doubt we will hear countless denials, excuses and reasons from the "CELEB" himself when the news breaks on the International Presses, so Guys and Girls,..... WATCH THIS SPACE

There are a few gnarled old characters who would certainly benefit from turning the lights on - I have seen a few old wrecks in the company of a few older wrecks - for the life of me , I can't understand why they would want to "show off " their little sayang .

For clarification "WT" is indeed a singkatan for White Trash , however , the terms PIG/MONSTER/HORROR are now in more common usage .

#50676 - 02 May 07 13:37 Re: CELEBRITY SPOTTINGS [Re: Capt. Mainwaring]
Just Offline
Member+++

Why Monster???

#50677 - 02 May 07 13:47 Re: CELEBRITY SPOTTINGS [Re: Just]
Capt. Mainwaring Offline
Pujangga Besar

Picture the scene - A gentleman sat with his girlfriend at the bar , he is unaware of your presence - you lean across to your mate and say "look at xxxxx , what a right f*cking HORROR he has dug up tonight "
Substitute MONSTER or PIG for similar discriptive effect

#50678 - 02 May 07 14:13 Re: CELEBRITY SPOTTINGS [Re: riccardo]
KuKuKaChu Moderator Offline
Pooh Bah

Loc: Centre of the Universe
Quoting: riccardo
I did lunch with bodybuilder/actor Ade Rai a few months back.

how did that come about??

#50680 - 02 May 07 14:41 Re: CELEBRITY SPOTTINGS [Re: KuKuKaChu]
Dilli Offline
Pujangga Besar

Loc: Nearest Bar
To be honest, both Bob and his mate were both suffering from being overserved. lady in question is not mutton, however, the two old codgers in question may be forgiven for their bad eyesight

#50746 - 03 May 07 16:01 Re: CELEBRITY SPOTTINGS [Re: Dilli]
naga Offline
Member++

Loc: undisclosed location
"I did lunch with bodybuilder/actor Ade Rai a few months back. "

ok, so you're a homo...........

#50749 - 03 May 07 16:31 Re: CELEBRITY SPOTTINGS [Re: Dilli]
Capt. Mainwaring Offline
Pujangga Besar

Quoting: Dilli
To be honest, both Bob and his mate were both suffering from being overserved. lady in question is not mutton, however, the two old codgers in question may be forgiven for their bad eyesight

It wasn't the big one with the harmonica wast it Dilli?

#50754 - 03 May 07 18:14 Re: CELEBRITY SPOTTINGS [Re: Capt. Mainwaring]
Shesca Offline
Member*

I met Ari Wibowo in P.Indonesia. Hottest male actor ever in Indonesia. He looked even better in real life. He was single then frown...And I met Farhan, very funny guy. Took a pic with him too, in my FS smile
But the most memorable celeb spotting happened in Steak and Shake a few years back. Chris Cornell, front man of Sound Garden and Audioslave was queueing for some burger right IN FRONT OF ME!!!! He was soooooooooooo sexxyyyyyyyyy... smile

#50757 - 03 May 07 18:46 Re: CELEBRITY SPOTTINGS [Re: Shesca]
andrea Offline

Loc: jakarta utara
I had dinner with Brad Pitt last night.

#50758 - 03 May 07 18:59 Re: CELEBRITY SPOTTINGS [Re: Shesca]
Jokie Jokie Girl Offline
Pujangga

Loc: Central Jakarta
Quoting: Shesca
I met Ari Wibowo in P.Indonesia. Hottest male actor ever in Indonesia. He looked even better in real life. He was single then frown...And I met Farhan, very funny guy. Took a pic with him too, in my FS smile
But the most memorable celeb spotting happened in Steak and Shake a few years back. Chris Cornell, front man of Sound Garden and Audioslave was queueing for some burger right IN FRONT OF ME!!!! He was soooooooooooo sexxyyyyyyyyy... smile

I can't tell here, how many celebrities I met already wink I interviewd Mike Tramp (the ex vocalis of White Lion Band, now Ayu Azhari's Husband-ed) I interviewed F4 group the most actors in 2000 smile but it was nothing! when I met with one of the most femous Canadian guitarist, it's a really wonderful memory in my life grin jumpall

Edited by Jokie Jokie Girl (03 May 07 19:01)

#50760 - 03 May 07 19:00 Re: CELEBRITY SPOTTINGS [Re: andrea]
Jokie Jokie Girl Offline
Pujangga

Loc: Central Jakarta
Quoting: andrea
I had dinner with Brad Pitt last night.

after dinner with you he came to me and slept with me yay

#50761 - 03 May 07 19:03 Re: CELEBRITY SPOTTINGS [Re: Jokie Jokie Girl]
andrea Offline

Loc: jakarta utara
Im surprised he still had the energy to make out with u.

#50764 - 03 May 07 19:36 Re: CELEBRITY SPOTTINGS [Re: andrea]
Piss Salon Offline
Pujangga Besar

Loc: Jakpus
Joop Ave hit on me. (Which is not surprising I suppose as I am male and have a pulse.)

Taufik Hidayat told me, prior to his winning Olympic gold, he once had to be carried out of Stadium.

Oscar Lawalata is hotter than Dian Sastro Wardoyo, and more talented.

#50767 - 03 May 07 19:50 Re: CELEBRITY SPOTTINGS [Re: Piss Salon]
bonita Offline
Member+++

Loc: at my desk
Joop Ave? Waaa....lol.

Once took a picture with Tantowi&Becky in a country-night for charity more than 4 years ago.

Rossa was kindly giving her signature when I was in uni's orientation months.

I was having a chit-chat with Ata (DJ Ata) on our way going from Jakarta to Surabaya. She was classmate. I saw Putri Patricia also in the same class.

#50773 - 04 May 07 05:34 Re: CELEBRITY SPOTTINGS [Re: Jokie Jokie Girl]
doremi Offline
Member+++

Loc: slouch couch
Quoting: Jokie Jokie Girl
Quoting: Shesca

I can't tell here, how many celebrities I met already wink I interviewd Mike Tramp (the ex vocalis of White Lion Band, now Ayu Azhari's Husband-ed) I interviewed F4 group the most actors in 2000 smile but it was nothing! when I met with one of the most femous Canadian guitarist, it's a really wonderful memory in my life grin jumpall

Jokie finally find LOVE?
love

#50774 - 04 May 07 05:37 Re: CELEBRITY SPOTTINGS [Re: KuKuKaChu]
doremi Offline
Member+++

Loc: slouch couch
Quoting: KuKuKaChu
Quoting: Just
What's a WT?

White Trash. a reference to western women, in this case.

What's the WT population in Jakarta? Never thought they migrate all the way to Jakarta-follow the money-I guess.

#50778 - 04 May 07 07:00 Re: CELEBRITY SPOTTINGS [Re: doremi]
Dilli Offline
Pujangga Besar

Loc: Nearest Bar
"
What's the WT population in Jakarta? Never thought they migrate all the way to Jakarta-follow the money-I guess."

Nah, they moved here because they heard I was staying in Jakarta

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

Moderator:  NetCop