Forums and Chat for Indonesia's English-speaking community
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#50118 - 24 Apr 07 03:44 so you girls n guys dont live in jaksa??
kareltjuhh belanda Offline
Member+

Loc: belanda
I always thought 90% of the posters here mostly where inhabitants of jalan jaksa and surroundings. Now it seems to me that most girls and boys live in the surburbs of south jakarta and just discuss about the topics.

Jak chat means actually Jakarta chat and not Jalan Jaksa CHat?? I am confused?? Where are all you people actually living?? I will start and I am proud to say Im a cloggy, but live in the kindom of Belgium currently. I am happy to strawl around in worlds most beautifull city jakarta! Who of the posters here actually does frequent Jaksa?

#50121 - 24 Apr 07 07:13 Re: so you girls n guys dont live in jaksa?? [Re: kareltjuhh belanda]
KuKuKaChu Moderator Offline
Pooh Bah

Loc: Centre of the Universe
dear cloggie

JakChat can mean jakarta chat or jaksa chat. up to you, mister smile

it's what you want it to mean!

oh yes, plenty of us here frequent or live in jaksa. the more refined jakchatters, i mean.

salam olahraga

#50123 - 24 Apr 07 07:21 Re: so you girls n guys dont live in jaksa?? [Re: KuKuKaChu]
Dilli Offline
Pujangga Besar

Loc: Nearest Bar
To be honest with you, there are probably only 10-20 Bule posters, the balance are either Indonesians living in Indonesia or expatriate Indonesians spread over the world.

Since Jakarta is such a large city, venturing out to Jaksa can take a lot of time out of ones day, especially from South Jakarta, I personally have been there once in 2-1/2 years, as for strolling around, I would need a gas mask for that!

#50139 - 24 Apr 07 10:44 Re: so you girls n guys dont live in jaksa?? [Re: Dilli]
chewwyUK Offline
Pujangga

Loc: Jakarta
Most live outside of jaksa ... I am around Senayan way.

However our webmaster can always be found in Jakasa ..... In fact I am unsure if he has left Jaksa for the past 15 years

#50144 - 24 Apr 07 11:11 Re: so you girls n guys dont live in jaksa?? [Re: chewwyUK]
KuKuKaChu Moderator Offline
Pooh Bah

Loc: Centre of the Universe
Quoting: chewwyUK
However our webmaster can always be found in Jakasa ..... In fact I am unsure if he has left Jaksa for the past 15 years

that's a gross exaggeration. i went to sarinah just last sunday.

#50145 - 24 Apr 07 11:14 Re: so you girls n guys dont live in jaksa?? [Re: KuKuKaChu]
Dilli Offline
Pujangga Besar

Loc: Nearest Bar
I thought that was a poison gas used in japan!

Moderator:  NetCop