Gentlemen, Revolutionaries, Scholars & Bules
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#49858 - 20 Apr 07 10:19 Jews are coming!
riccardo Offline
Pujangga

Loc: Jakarta
JEW-o-Phobia by the ignoramuses who don't have clue ONE about what's going on in the MidEast...

---------------------------------------------------

Observer: Indonesian visit of Israeli delegation will create more problems
19-April-2007 - Antara
Antara -- 19 April 2007

Observer: Indonesian visit of Israeli delegation will create more problems

Jakarta (Antara News) - A political observer expressed concern here on Tuesday that the visit to Jakarta of an Israeli parliamentary delegation to attend an Inter-Parliamentary Union (IPU) meeting to be held in Bali from April 29 to May 4 may cause another problem to Indonesia.

"It will only increase the problems facing Indonesia. So it would be better to stay away. We still have a lot of domestic problems to settle," Anies Baswedan, political observer from the Indonesian Institute, said on the sidelines of the launching of a book.

Anies said international issues had better be made a second priority, and if the goverment wished to invite guests from other countries it should first take many factors, including political considerations, into account.

"Right now the country is still facing a lot of problems, and the burden must not be increased unnecessarily," he said.

Indonesian legislators grouped in the Indonesian Parliamentary Caucus for Palestine had also rejected the Israeli delegation`s visit to the country.

One of the caucus members, Almuzzamil Yusuf, said the Israeli parliamentary delegation could come only upon several conditions namely Israel must release Palestinian parliament speaker Abd Aziz Dweik and 28 other legislators, and 11 former ministers and other Palestinian officials that it the Jewish state had held for more than a year now.

"If it refused to meet the conditions, the Israeli delegation must be banned from coming to Indonesia," he said.

Almuzzamil who is also deputy chairman of the House Commission III that deals with legal affairs said so long as Israel would not release the captives, the Indonesian government and all national components must reject the Israeli parliamentary delegation`s visit to the country.

He said the Israeli parliament had also ignored the international code of conduct and insulted the IPU as a respectiable world parliamentary forum. Therefore it deserved a similar treatment, he said.

He said Israel did not deserve taking part in the IPU meetings, especially if it is held in Indonesia, which is against colonialism.

#49860 - 20 Apr 07 10:34 Re: Jews are coming! [Re: riccardo]
riccardo Offline
Pujangga

That article reminded me of a commentator on Patung's site:

...when did so many Indonesians become such a "pan-Arabic" people so to speak, as in, when did they suddenly put so much concern into middle eastern issues they know absolutely nothing about?

... those Indonesians who hate Jews so much haven't met any, don't know any, don't know anything about them, and feel that way because (the media) tells them to in order to be "good muslims"...

Same goes for the West's foreign policies and the Israeli wars; do Indonesians know a thing about the Israeli conflict, again other than (media) lies? Do they know any of the background behind Israelís so-called "occupation of Palestine"? Do they know, for example, that "Palestine" was under Jordanian and Egyptian occupation for 20 years and wasn't even called "Palestine" until the Jews captured it legitimately in a war the Arabs started, (as they did all Israeli-Arab wars)?

#49863 - 20 Apr 07 10:54 Re: Jews are coming! [Re: riccardo]
Roy's Hair Offline
Pujangga Besar

Loc: jakarta
I thought SBY was goin to sort out the middle east single handed?? The prevaricating, grandstanding little tit

#49871 - 20 Apr 07 11:27 Re: Jews are coming! [Re: Roy's Hair]
riccardo Offline
Pujangga

Quoting: Roy's hair
I thought SBY was goin to sort out the middle east single handed?? The prevaricating, grandstanding little tit

If you listen to the local media, he is fixing it and the people really believe he is succeeding.

#49881 - 20 Apr 07 13:00 Re: Jews are coming! [Re: riccardo]
Dilli Offline
Pujangga Besar

Loc: Nearest Bar
And they are brining their naked chickens with them!

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/main.jht.../ixnewstop.html

#49899 - 20 Apr 07 13:59 Re: Jews are coming! [Re: Dilli]
naga Offline
Member++

Loc: undisclosed location
it's a bit rich considerng 'the republic's' behaviour via the security forces in Aceh, Papua, ET mirrors (if not worse) than the excesses of the Israelis...

just more grandstanding to divert the real issues...yaaaawn..

#49915 - 20 Apr 07 17:21 Re: Jews are coming! [Re: naga]
riccardo Offline
Pujangga

Quoting: naga
it's a bit rich considerng 'the republic's' behaviour via the security forces in Aceh, Papua, ET mirrors (if not worse) than the excesses of the Israelis...

just more grandstanding to divert the real issues...yaaaawn..

Ya, I was thinking about Aceh, Papua and ET too after reading that last line:
"He said Israel did not deserve taking part in the IPU meetings, especially if it is held in Indonesia, which is against colonialism."

#49927 - 20 Apr 07 20:31 Re: Jews are coming! [Re: riccardo]
kenyeung Offline
Pujangga

Loc: Indonesia
Any chance this Inter-Parliamentary Union meeting (to be held in Bali from April 29 to May 4) will be attended by mega-babes up for a threesome? Jewish or American, no problem. Thanks.

#49928 - 20 Apr 07 20:46 Re: Jews are coming! [Re: kenyeung]
riccardo Offline
Pujangga

Why yes, there would be a good chance, especially if ex pres Megawati shows up, then you're stoked.

#49929 - 20 Apr 07 20:54 Re: Jews are coming! [Re: riccardo]
kenyeung Offline
Pujangga

Loc: Indonesia
Excellent. In fact, all three Sukarno daughters (Sukma Mega Rack) are probably dynamite in the sack together - despite being of slightly advanced years. Which reminds me, why was Guruh Sukarnoputri smiling after he got married? He discovered women also have arseholes. (alas, Guruh now divorced and back to the boys)

#49930 - 20 Apr 07 21:00 Re: Jews are coming! [Re: kenyeung]
Roy's Hair Offline
Pujangga Besar

Is Guruh a brown hatter?? I didn't know that. The three sisters are certainly NOT a chip off the old man's block. Possessing, as they do, about 5 brain cells between them.

#49931 - 20 Apr 07 21:11 Re: Jews are coming! [Re: Roy's Hair]
riccardo Offline
Pujangga

Quoting: Roy's hair
Is Guruh a brown hatter?? I didn't know that.

No, certainly not, he just happens to truly like ballet, wearing eyeliner, cuddling with his poodle Fifi and general artistic stuff. Oh and he uses Michael Jackson's dermatologist/plastic surgeon.

#49942 - 21 Apr 07 08:18 Re: Jews are coming! [Re: riccardo]
Dilli Offline
Pujangga Besar

Is that you unbuckling your trousers behind him Keny?

#49950 - 21 Apr 07 09:23 Re: Jews are coming! [Re: Dilli]
Roy's Hair Offline
Pujangga Besar

look at that nose!! It's like a stealth bomber

#50004 - 22 Apr 07 11:52 Re: Jews are coming! [Re: Roy's Hair]
Dilli Offline
Pujangga Besar

And on a lighter note....

There was a Rabbi named Keith
Who circumcised young men with his teeth.
It wasn't for pleasure,
or want of some treasure,
but to get at the cheese underneath.

#50499 - 30 Apr 07 16:55 Re: Jews are coming! [Re: Dilli]
riccardo Offline
Pujangga

UPDATE ON THE ISRAELI PARLIAMENTARIANS VISIT TO BALI

The Indonesian Government didn't "simply ban them", they just did a very Javanese thing. THE INDONESIANS said, "It's fine for you to come, but you can't bring any of your own security people or facilities AND we won't guarantee your security nor take any special precautions with regard to your security..."

The Israelis have decided that it might not be wise to agree to such terms in a country that refuses to detain known muzzie terrorists with an avowed hatred of Israel and Jews or even acknowledge known terror groups with an avowed hatred of Israel and Jews...

#50500 - 30 Apr 07 16:57 Re: Jews are coming! [Re: riccardo]
chewwyUK Offline
Pujangga

chicken shits ... man up and come anyway!

Moderator:  NetCop