Gentlemen, Revolutionaries, Scholars & Bules
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#49762 - 18 Apr 07 19:57 Killer's RI link!
riccardo Offline
Pujangga

Loc: Jakarta
As it turns out our Virgina Tech massacre artist has some interesting links to .... INDONESIA!!

He spent about 2 years here, first studying Bhs Indon, then teaching computer at a uni in Palembang.

While here, he befriended many muslims and adopted the nickname ISMAEL --- (he also scrawled the words "Ismael Ax" on his arm before going on his murder rampage).

So what's it all mean... likely nothing, but still interesting. I wonder if the Indonesian press will latch on to this as wholeheartedly as they did the Barack Obama story (4 years in RI).

Here's the Indonesian Blog entry:
http://eldarossell.wordpress.com

Baru saja sy selesai ngobrol dengan salah satu tamu WH. Dia orang Korea Selatan. Namanya Ismail.
Yep… kamu gak salah baca … namanya Ismail.

Sy heran juga dengan namanya, trus sy tny dia, apa benar itu namanya. Ternyata itu nama Indonesianya, nama sebenarnya adalah Jo Sung Ho.

Dia dan beberapa rekannya dari KorSel, sedang belajar bahasa Indonesia selama 2 bulan di WH. Setelah itu dia akan pergi ke Palembang untuk mengajar komputer di STM selama 2 tahun.
Aduh, susye bener ngobrol sama Ismail/Sung Ho … karena dia belum lancar bicara bahasa Indonesia. Bhs inggris pun cuma sedikit (sami mawon sm sy).

Tapi menurut sy, dia sudah lumayan bisa dibanding teman-temannya (sy kadang masih suka ketawa mengingat temannya susah banget bertanya dengan bahasa Indonesia). Trus sy bilang sama Ismail, dia harus banyak ngobrol dengan orang Indonesia yg ada di WH.

Ngomong-ngomong soal nama, mereka diminta memilih nama Indonesia sendiri. Sy tanya kenapa Sung Ho pilih nama Ismail, dia bilang karena dia ingin berteman dengan orang Islam. Trus dia menyebut jilbab, lalu menyebut nama Ibu Siam (salah satu karyawan WH) yang memakai jilbab.

Sy juga tanya apa nama Indonesia teman-temannya. Ismail menyebut Indra, Azab … yep…kamu juga tidak salah baca … ada yg namanya Azab, bayangin aja!. Sy, Mbak Rus dan yg lain sepakat kalo nama itu harus diganti. Mungkin sy besok bisa bicara dulu dengan Ismail ttg ini karena kita janjian untuk ngobrol lagi besok malam.

#49788 - 19 Apr 07 09:33 Re: Killer's RI link! [Re: riccardo]
riccardo Offline
Pujangga

First it was Johnny Muhammad, now it was Cho Sueng Hui aka Ismail Ax. Precisely how many mass shooters have to turn out to have adopted Muslim names before we get it? Islam has become the tribe of choice of those who hate American society. I'm not talking about people who grew up as Muslims, confident and secure in their faith, good fathers, sons and neighbors. I'm talking about the angry, malignant, narcissist loners who want to reject their community utterly, to throw off their 'slave name' and represent the downtrodden of the earth by shooting their friends and neighbors.

This morning I read that the Virginia Tech shooter died with the name Ismail Ax written in red ink on his arm. The mainstream press doesn't seem to have a clue as to what this might mean. To quote Indiana Jones, "Didn't any of you guys go to Sunday School?"

The story starts with a man named Abraham. He is the father of the Jews, the Muslims and the Christians. He was born in Iraq, the son of a wealthy idol manufacturer. He came to believe that there was only one true God and, according to tradition, took up his ax and destroyed his father's idols.

Eventually he left Iraq and moved to what is now known as Israel. He had a son with his concubine whom she named Ishmael. The Muslim world prefers the Arabic spelling of the name: Ismail. Eventually Abraham had a son by his rightful wife and named the son Isaac. Ishmael and his mother were disinherited and sent out into what is now Saudi Arabia. Isaac became the heir.

Eventually, God decided to test Abraham by telling him to kill his son, Isaac. Abraham took up the knife, but God stopped him at the last moment. Isaac lived and eventually became a man of great wealth. Ishmael became a desert warrior chieftain.

The Jews are the descendants of Isaac, the Arabs are the descendants of Ishmael.

In the 7th Century, Muhammad, the founder of Islam, re-wrote the story, claiming that Ismail was the true faithful descendant of Abraham and that it was he, not Isaac, who God told Abraham to sacrifice. Ismail was the one saved. For Muslims, Ismail (not Isaac) was the true 'Son of Sacrifice.' In the original version of the story, Abraham used a knife, in some of the later Muslim versions, he used an Ax.

Flash forward 1,400 years: a sullen, angry young man who rages against rich people and apparently against Christians, writes a play in which a mother and son try to kill his step-father, but in the end the boy (age about 13, the age many think Ismail was when he was exiled) is murdered by the step-father with 'a deadly blow'. Father issues? Yeah, I think so.

Cho Sueng-hui cum Ismail Ax hated the American society to which he had been brought 15 years earlier. His play McBeef (a poor pun from an English Lit major on Macbeth) is one endless screed against the corruption of American culture. A cheesy re-telling of Shakespeare's Hamlet, it involves a young man abused by his step-father, a former NFL football player. The son, throws epithets at his father calling him a 'Catholic priest'. And makes derisive comments about McDonalds. It seems that none of the foundational structures of Western Civilization, Christianity, capitalism, family, are spared his rage. In other words, he really meant what he said in his last words: "you (that is us, America) made me do this."
http://www.tcsdaily.com/article.aspx?id=041807B

#49789 - 19 Apr 07 09:55 Re: Killer's RI link! [Re: riccardo]
Capt. Mainwaring Offline
Pujangga Besar

Loc: here
So Riccardo , how the Fuck was he allowed to legally buy firearms ? you mean to tell me that immigration didn't flag him up after spending (supposedly) two years in Indo ?

by virtue of the fact that the poor fucker couldn't understanding much of what was said to him
"Aduh, susye bener ngobrol sama Ismail/Sung Ho … karena dia belum lancar bicara bahasa Indonesia. Bhs inggris pun cuma sedikit (sami mawon sm sy)."

one wonders how they so quickly inured him to bloodshed ?

#49790 - 19 Apr 07 09:59 Re: Killer's RI link! [Re: Capt. Mainwaring]
Capt. Mainwaring Offline
Pujangga Besar

This morning after finished read the VT Tech incident in the local newspaper, I checked my email. And it was full of messages regarding the speculation whether I knew the VT Shooter or not. That was because a picture that I put on Flickr had the similarity to the murderer.
When I read those messages, I was shocked and until I write this I’m still shocked. Especially, after I heard that an Indonesian student was one of the victims.
I write this to clarify that my friend is not the VT Shooter.
Yes, the murderer name (Cho Seung Hui) had a very similar name to his name, Cho Seung Hoo. Please note to the HOO and the HUI in their names.

#49791 - 19 Apr 07 10:07 Re: Killer's RI link! [Re: Capt. Mainwaring]
Capt. Mainwaring Offline
Pujangga Besar

I believe that the term "clutching at straws" is pertinent - I tell you what Riccardo , I wouldn't want to have to rely on your integrity , you would have someone shot before you took a fall.....

#49795 - 19 Apr 07 10:39 Re: Killer's RI link! [Re: Capt. Mainwaring]
juminten Offline
Pujangga Besar

Loc: disana-disini
gentlemen, why dont you turn your CNN now, Andersen Cooper is on!telling us the story of this creepy mentally ill guy!

and they still investigating the AX ISHMAIL written on his arm..so we dont know what that means yet..

#49830 - 19 Apr 07 22:01 Re: Killer's RI link! [Re: Capt. Mainwaring]
riccardo Offline
Pujangga

Yes indeed, WD, that Ax Ishmael thing is bizarre, some think he was just full on loony toon taking bits and pieces from any dark corner of his mind and others say it's from a poem written by a famous Virginia Tech poet, and of course others say "he was brainwashed by jihadis"...

Quoting: Capt. Mainwaring
This morning after finished read the VT Tech incident in the local newspaper, I checked my email. And it was full of messages regarding the speculation whether I knew the VT Shooter or not. /.../

Capt, what is this? Are those your words or... something you're quoting???

#49831 - 19 Apr 07 22:07 Re: Killer's RI link! [Re: riccardo]
riccardo Offline
Pujangga

The dad and stepmom of the Indonesian guy, "Mora" that died, they are both TNI officers, bet he wished the school let him carry his gat... what a tragedy, the kid was 2 semesters away from a Ph.D. in engineering and was real active in his church. Another victim was a professor who was a holocaust survivor. He's been lauded as a hero for standing between the Korean and his students, while the kids fled.

#49832 - 20 Apr 07 01:17 Re: Killer's RI link! [Re: riccardo]
Capt. Mainwaring Offline
Pujangga Besar

Quoting: riccardo
Yes indeed, WD, that Ax Ishmael thing is bizarre, some think he was just full on loony toon taking bits and pieces from any dark corner of his mind and others say it's from a poem written by a famous Virginia Tech poet, and of course others say "he was brainwashed by jihadis"...

This morning after finished read the VT Tech incident in the local newspaper, I checked my email. And it was full of messages regarding the speculation whether I knew the VT Shooter or not. /.../

Capt, what is this? Are those your words or... something you're quoting???

You posted the link , I followed it , you tell me ,

#49842 - 20 Apr 07 09:08 Re: Killer's RI link! [Re: Capt. Mainwaring]
riccardo Offline
Pujangga

, if you must ask such questions ( and of course you must) .... - please spare me that .

I would be ....

How often do we wake up only to be accosted by these rambling, uber-obnoxious, insulting, inebriated posts from the capt. at 1a.m. or so?? Good gracious sakes listen to yourself. AND believe it or not, I seriously doubt anyone here says or does anything with YOUR narcissistic predilections in mind...

#49843 - 20 Apr 07 09:09 Re: Killer's RI link! [Re: KuKuKaChu]
Capt. Mainwaring Offline
Pujangga Besar

At least my ramblings are a result of too much Singha - you talk crap stone cold sober

#49844 - 20 Apr 07 09:25 Re: Killer's RI link! [Re: Capt. Mainwaring]
Capt. Mainwaring Offline
Pujangga Besar

What will it be next ? a link to Indo because he once had 3 sticks of sate ?

I expect if the world is threatened with destruction by a meteorite strike , that Riccardo while attempt to prove that the meteorite was named Mohammed and was going on a bloodshed inured anti western killing spree -
I keep asking myself why you live in Indo - perhaps you will enlighten me ?

#49847 - 20 Apr 07 09:43 Re: Killer's RI link! [Re: Capt. Mainwaring]
riccardo Offline
Pujangga

perhaps you will enlighten me ?

Perhaps, I won't....believe it or not, I seriously doubt anyone here says or does anything with YOUR narcissistic predilections in mind...

#49849 - 20 Apr 07 09:50 Re: Killer's RI link! [Re: riccardo]
Roy's Hair Offline
Pujangga Besar

Loc: jakarta
you two should have a duel. Queensbury rules for the Captain. 6 shooter for Ricc.

#49861 - 20 Apr 07 10:37 Re: Killer's RI link! [Re: riccardo]
Capt. Mainwaring Offline
Pujangga Besar

perhaps you will enlighten me ?

Perhaps, I won't....believe it or not, I seriously doubt anyone here says or does anything with YOUR narcissistic predilections in mind...

You already said that , said that , said that -
Come now the truth Riccardo ! an outstanding warrant at home , or is it as cheap as chips for an amateur speech writer to live here ?
You sure as hell don't like the place - and from what I see in some other blogs , you are about as welcome as a dose of the clap with the locals - there must be a compelling reason for you to stay - speak on sweet lips ...

#49862 - 20 Apr 07 10:52 Re: Killer's RI link! [Re: Capt. Mainwaring]
riccardo Offline
Pujangga

Truth be told, I'm here at the behest of the Chinese and Israeli governments to help them in their long-range plans.

#49864 - 20 Apr 07 10:57 Re: Killer's RI link! [Re: riccardo]
KuKuKaChu Moderator Offline
Pooh Bah

Loc: Centre of the Universe
Truth be told, I'm here at the behest of the Chinese and Israeli governments to help them in their long-range plans.

praise the lord for the statute of limitations!

#49865 - 20 Apr 07 11:02 Re: Killer's RI link! [Re: KuKuKaChu]
Roy's Hair Offline
Pujangga Besar

Loc: jakarta
I heard you buggered a heron in Kentucky

#49866 - 20 Apr 07 11:08 Re: Killer's RI link! [Re: Roy's Hair]
Dilli Offline
Pujangga Besar

Loc: Nearest Bar
I've been to five county fairs, three hog roastings, two skunk fuckings and a ball snipping but I aint ever heard shit like that before!

#49882 - 20 Apr 07 13:03 Re: Killer's RI link! [Re: Roy's Hair]
Capt. Mainwaring Offline
Pujangga Besar

Quoting: Roy's hair
you two should have a duel. Queensbury rules for the Captain. 6 shooter for Ricc.

Sorry , can't resist it - do you think he would have the strength to pick it up ? better just buy a big hat .

#49938 - 21 Apr 07 07:06 Re: Killer's RI link! [Re: Capt. Mainwaring]
Capt. Mainwaring Offline
Pujangga Besar

So Riccardo - what is your take on the gunman and his antics at the NASA astronaut training centre ? 8 years to the day after another school massacre ?

#49954 - 21 Apr 07 09:38 Re: Killer's RI link! [Re: Capt. Mainwaring]
Dilli Offline
Pujangga Besar

Loc: Nearest Bar
People don't stop killers,People with guns do."

This was a statement made in Virginia last week.

The idea is that if one of the Virginia Tech students had had a gun with him, he could have come to the rescue like Jack Bauer and shot the Korean.

Well that’s true. But what if 300 students had guns, and they were all on the look-out for a student with a gun? I’m failing to see the genius of this plan, though no doubt I’ve overlooked something obvious.

#49955 - 21 Apr 07 09:38 Re: Killer's RI link! [Re: Capt. Mainwaring]
riccardo Offline
Pujangga

So Riccardo - what is your take on the gunman and his antics at the NASA astronaut training centre ? 8 years to the day after another school massacre ?

Well I think you already know the answer cap.

It's clearly my fault because of the passport I have, and it's clearly Bush's fault because everybody hates him and he's an American and it's easy to join the bandwagon, so that others will agree with you and nod like sedated sheep.

It's clearly the Jews' fault because they have the huevos to aggressively defend themselves against muzzie murderers, and the Americans support them so....

But most of all it's the fault of America and its culture and its social model. Clearly this is a time for all Americans to be introspektif and admit what a horrid, screwed up country it is, then everyone must emulate everything that the English (the sun never sets and all...) do because everyone knows they are perfect; best culture, best social model, best cricket team AND they don't play any pansy sports like that silly NFL stuff with all those pads.

We need to "boast" to every American we see that, "Our Bobby boys don't carry guns and nobody I know has ever shot a gun" because we would think that'd make us sound really 'cultured.' Americans don't even have a darn queen, so they'll need to get one of those too, ASAP -- maybe Madonna or Michael Jackson for that post.

But darnit, if we'd have done all that earlier, this NASA guy would never have been upset enough to kill himself and that damn gook would've never killed those kids at Virginia Tech.

#49958 - 21 Apr 07 09:48 Re: Killer's RI link! [Re: riccardo]
KuKuKaChu Moderator Offline
Pooh Bah

Loc: Centre of the Universe
it's about fucking time! at last you've seen the light.

#49969 - 21 Apr 07 13:38 Re: Killer's RI link! [Re: KuKuKaChu]
Capt. Mainwaring Offline
Pujangga Besar

Well there go go , perhaps now you may be a little more considerate towards your hosts - not all of them are as shit silly as you may suggest , and lets face it , you do judge them on their passport colour.

Better not start with the Jews - those buggers will fight with their own shadow for no good reason , then whimper for fucking hours about the way the world has it in for them - unfortunately the US government is more like a synagogue than a parliamentary institution , so they get to whine in there too .

For reference "that damned gook" and thousands like him keeps you economy just about afloat - like the bog hoppers and chinese before , you guys need a source of cheap labour .

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

Moderator:  NetCop