Forums and Chat for Indonesia's English-speaking community
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#49310 - 11 Apr 07 01:06 when you lost a person that you love so much
Jokie Jokie Girl Offline
Pujangga

Loc: Central Jakarta
what you gonna say if suddenly sombody calling you that your father passed away?

you gonna crying loudly?
you gonna say, well..it's time for him!
yuo gonna say, well...thanx God finally!
or you gonna speacless and can't say anything?

when somebody called me on Monday night that my father passed away..I wasn't crying at all but I was speacless and couldn't say anything!
my father passed away? really? yeah..now I don't have a person that I can call "AYAH" my "ayah" passed away in my Island on Sunday noon 8th April 2007

I need to home to my Island for few days...wish me gonna back here soon smile

warmest regard
jokie

#49314 - 11 Apr 07 05:08 Re: when you lost a person that you love so much [Re: Jokie Jokie Girl]
Dilli Offline
Pujangga Besar

Loc: Nearest Bar
I'm so sorry JJG. I'm sure all off our thoughts are with you.

He must have been a fine man because he raised a wonderful & beautiful daughter!

#49315 - 11 Apr 07 06:12 Re: when you lost a person that you love so much [Re: Dilli]
Diyu Offline
Member+++

Loc: new zealand
comiserations to you and your family JJG. It is hard when you loose some-one close

#49318 - 11 Apr 07 07:22 Re: when you lost a person that you love so much [Re: Diyu]
camba Offline

Loc: sabah, malaysia
My condolences on your fathers's death JJG.

#49325 - 11 Apr 07 11:47 Re: when you lost a person that you love so much [Re: camba]
doremi Offline
Member+++

Loc: slouch couch
Neng Jokie,

I am so sorry about the news.

Three years ago, I've got the same phone calls (eight messages on my answering machine). Guilty-Sad-Guilty-Sad, emotional roller coaster, guilty cause I had seen my dad at all that year and sad that he was gone without talking to me or ever seeing me that year.

No words can ever appease you; but hope you'll understand that your papa is in a better place now.

#49334 - 11 Apr 07 12:39 Re: when you lost a person that you love so much [Re: doremi]
sloopy Offline
Member+

Loc: very bad part of town
my deep condolance dear Jokie...
be strong!

hugs...

#49336 - 11 Apr 07 13:23 Re: when you lost a person that you love so much [Re: Jokie Jokie Girl]
dolphin Offline
Member+++

Loc: auckland, nz
Dear JJG,
I'm so sorry to heared that ur father pass away frown
Be strong n keep smiling ya!
Love,
Dolphin.

#49352 - 11 Apr 07 17:57 Re: when you lost a person that you love so much [Re: dolphin]
Choc_Cow Offline
Member**

Loc: Di Puncak
Dear Jokie, i know it must be very tough .. especially having to face the ultimate separation with the loved one without having the chance to say a final goodbye face to face. I dnt know what to say, as nwgirl has said, probably no words can ease the pain. It takes time & it's okay to be sad & to mourn..

Just remember you are not alone

#49357 - 11 Apr 07 22:34 Re: when you lost a person that you love so much [Re: Dilli]
Shesca Offline
Member*

Loc: Jakarta
Dear Jokie:

My deepest condolences to you and your family.
You are a great daughter, person, and friend. I am sure your father felt very proud of you.

Love,
Shesca

#49404 - 12 Apr 07 18:32 Re: when you lost a person that you love so much [Re: Shesca]
bonita Offline
Member+++

Loc: at my desk
Jokie,

I convey my condolonces to you and family. Be strong and look forward to seeing you again here.

Take care.

-boni-

#49442 - 13 Apr 07 13:03 Re: when you lost a person that you love so much [Re: Jokie Jokie Girl]
Indon asli Offline

Loc: singapore
Turut berduka cita sedalam-dalamnya, Jokie angel

#49523 - 16 Apr 07 07:11 Re: when you lost a person that you love so much [Re: Indon asli]
juminten Offline
Pujangga Besar

Loc: disana-disini
Ohh my god, i missed this...i'm so sorry jokie, just like every one else here...my heart goes to you and your family. be strong ok babe..

lots of love,
-t

Moderator:  NetCop