Forums and Chat for Indonesia's English-speaking community
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#48891 - 03 Apr 07 02:57 Maid's Position in West Jakarta
spike-o-lishis Offline

Loc: Jakarta
Pretty self explanatory. We require an experienced maid, preferably somebody who is tired of spending time with her husband (read - old! no young, unattached chickens from the kampung looking to latch on to somebody else's husband, thank you) and wants to get out of the house. No need to speak English, cook Western food or have loads of experience with foreigners (we actually prefer not). This is a live-in position in West Jakarta.

Requirements:

** honesty
** punctuality - because I am not
** ability to keep herself organized, as well as the house
** must be able to cook Indonesian food very well - before 11am!
** must be able to clean the house spotlessly without having to be told each and every day what to do - just get on with the job once training is complete
** laundry every Saturday, using a machine or sikat, her preference
** MUST be able to feed and clean up after dogs, no exceptions
** must not have an attitude problem

Am I dreaming? I hope not......

No childcare involved. We're a pretty quiet couple, half Indo-half Canadian and spend a lot of time at home when not working so want somebody who is available but unobtrusive. We are offering a decent package, with basic medical after a 3 month probationary period, salary, food allowance in cash per week, and a basic room/WC with a TV. A slight raise will apply after 3 months if she is good. And a 10% increase in salary every year after that.

If anybody knows of somebody looking to work, and work well, please give us a call at 08569885562.

Spanks :-)

#48927 - 03 Apr 07 20:38 Re: Maid's Position in West Jakarta [Re: spike-o-lishis]
dolphin Offline
Member+++

Loc: auckland, nz
LoL. Good luck wink :P

#48935 - 04 Apr 07 06:15 Re: Maid's Position in West Jakarta [Re: dolphin]
doremi Offline
Member+++

Loc: slouch couch
One suggestion is to talk to your neighbors/ colleague, find out from them where they've recruited the current help.

Moderator:  NetCop