Forums and Chat for Indonesia's English-speaking community
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#48629 - 29 Mar 07 09:26 Seeking Real Independent Florists
vuzien Offline

Loc: new zealand
We are a new independent florist directory based in New Zealand and are currently seeking overseas florists to join us and move away from paying unnecessary relay fees through giant corpororations where most CEO's woundn't know a flower from a .... Mostly it's time to irradiate those disgusting order gatherers whom more so would not know a flower from a ....
So help us to help you and bring some integrity back to our industry. Contact us at info@vuzien.co.nz for further information. Yours sincerely Emily And Jocelyn

#48671 - 29 Mar 07 13:27 Re: Seeking Real Independent Florists [Re: vuzien]
chewwyUK Offline
Pujangga

Loc: Jakarta
Hmmm ---- why are you posting this here?? I don't think I have ever seen an inter flora in Indonesia. I buy flowers every week and they are dirt cheap and fantastically beautiful ....

Contrast that to bastard florists in Australia who want to charge $150 for 12 red roses on valentines day!!! scum scum scum

#48851 - 02 Apr 07 09:17 Re: Seeking Real Independent Florists [Re: chewwyUK]
vuzien Offline

Loc: new zealand
Am posting this here as throughout the world it is hard for us to determine whom are the real florists and whom are the rip off order gatherers. Perhaps you got your roses through one of these companies. We are wanting people to get a fantastic price like you do, by going directly to your florist. It's time for all of us to get the value we deserve by cutting out the middle man. WE ARE NOT AFFILLIATED IN ANY WAY TO THE LIKES OF COMPANIES SUCH AS INTERFLORA.
Thank you for your reply
You can check out our site at www.vuzien.co.nz perhaps this will give you a better idea of what we are actually about.
Vuzien

Moderator:  NetCop