Forums and Chat for Indonesia's English-speaking community
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#48158 - 24 Mar 07 07:00 In the morning
Jokie Jokie Girl Offline
Pujangga

Loc: Central Jakarta
I woke up early in the morning. coz I need to go to my University for class smile

I Thought soo many things last night..my work, my study, my family and the guys who have ever came in my life...
when I thought about my work, it was make me cry..when I thought abot my Study it was make me happy..when I thought about my family it was make me sad..when I thought about the guys who have ever came in my life it was make me feel like a shit!

perhaps, I'm too stupid as a women or as a women I never say thank God..or as a women I'm a dog..or as a women I'm a bitch..or as a women...I'm a slut???

uhhh..get headache now.. sick

#48159 - 24 Mar 07 07:05 Re: In the morning [Re: Jokie Jokie Girl]
Choc_Cow Offline
Member**

Loc: Di Puncak
err.. why work made you cry? you're not paid outside of working hours, so stop thinking about work at home..

#48161 - 24 Mar 07 07:15 Re: In the morning [Re: Choc_Cow]
doremi Offline
Member+++

Loc: slouch couch
Quoting: Chocolatea
err.. why work made you cry? you're not paid outside of working hours, so stop thinking about work at home..

No can do Choco.
I can't just say, well I'm home so no more thinking about work. Work sucks SOMETIMES but pays the bill; *day dreaming*unless I'm at the top of the pecking order, then may be life is not so bad, I'll have to report on that later...

#48163 - 24 Mar 07 07:23 Re: In the morning [Re: Jokie Jokie Girl]
KuKuKaChu Moderator Offline
Pooh Bah

Loc: Centre of the Universe
Quoting: Jokie Jokie Girl
perhaps, I'm too stupid as a women or as a women I never say thank God..or as a women I'm a dog..or as a women I'm a bitch..or as a women...I'm a slut???

i've got a headache too, now ...

too much JJG too early in the morning ...

#48165 - 24 Mar 07 07:35 Re: In the morning [Re: Jokie Jokie Girl]
doremi Offline
Member+++

Loc: slouch couch
Quoting: Jokie Jokie Girl
I woke up early in the morning. coz I need to go to my University for class smile

I Thought soo many things last night..my work, my study, my family and the guys who have ever came in my life...
when I thought about my work, it was make me cry..when I thought abot my Study it was make me happy..when I thought about my family it was make me sad..when I thought about the guys who have ever came in my life it was make me feel like a shit!

JJG, what does it mean to be a dog as a woman? does she fetch newspaper? does she lick the master? Not good job description here, gotta work on being the higher power JJG. devilyay

#48180 - 24 Mar 07 10:32 Re: In the morning [Re: doremi]
juminten Offline
Pujangga Besar

Loc: disana-disini
lol...jokie rocks! she's funny as hell!
smile jok,...or i'll personally come and spank you around hard!

#48183 - 24 Mar 07 11:13 Re: In the morning [Re: juminten]
Just Offline
Member+++

Loc: Obviously not your place!
Jokie girl, get a new boss!!! LOL. Sounds like your boss is a slave driver to me grin

#48211 - 24 Mar 07 13:10 Re: In the morning [Re: Choc_Cow]
Jokie Jokie Girl Offline
Pujangga

Quoting: Chocolatea

why work made me cry??? WHY??? I didn't find the answer wink

#48212 - 24 Mar 07 13:15 Re: In the morning [Re: KuKuKaChu]
Jokie Jokie Girl Offline
Pujangga

Ku, I know..why you've got a headache in early the morning today..coz you were thinking too much about me rockon

#48213 - 24 Mar 07 13:21 Re: In the morning [Re: Just]
Jokie Jokie Girl Offline
Pujangga

Quoting: Just
Jokie girl, get a new boss!!! LOL. Sounds like your boss is a slave driver to me grin

keep trying, Just! but appearantly..it's too hard to find a boss that can pay me as a smart person laugh jumpall devilyay

Moderator:  NetCop