Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#47955 - 21 Mar 07 18:37 20 years for beheading school girls
KuKuKaChu Moderator Offline
Pooh Bah

Loc: Centre of the Universe
Quote:
Militants get between 14 and 20 years for beheadings of school girls

JAKARTA (JP): Panel of judges in Central Jakarta District Court Wednesday sentenced Muslim militants between 14 and 20 years in prison for beheading Christian schoolgirls in Central Sulawesi's town of Poso.

so, islamist "militant" gets 20 years for chopping off the heads of three (3) completely innocent girls.

foreign dope fiend in bali gets 20 years.

am i not getting something?

#47958 - 21 Mar 07 19:11 Re: 20 years for beheading school girls [Re: KuKuKaChu]
chewwyUK Offline
Pujangga

Loc: Jakarta
just a reminder that there is stil a very long way to go kuku .. What can you say about that sort of judgement?? I am just lost for words

#47969 - 22 Mar 07 08:20 Re: 20 years for beheading school girls [Re: chewwyUK]
naga Offline
Member++

Loc: undisclosed location
"so, islamist "militant" gets 20 years for chopping off the heads of three (3) completely innocent girls.

foreign dope fiend in bali gets 20 years.

am i not getting something? "

you took the words out of my mouth, but what reaaaally pisses me off is that the 'mastermind' got 20yrs, the actual 'choppers' only got 14...

they will also get remissions etc, so they won't do that time either

#47976 - 22 Mar 07 09:47 Re: 20 years for beheading school girls [Re: naga]
Patung Offline
Member++

Loc: Indonesia
They said 'sorry' and promised to never do it again, she didn't. So, whenever you cut a child's head off remember to say sorry afterwards and you'll be right.

#47978 - 22 Mar 07 10:02 Re: 20 years for beheading school girls [Re: Patung]
riccardo Offline
Pujangga

Ah, c'mon fellas, you know how those teen girls can be, especially those Christians. They probably had it coming to them...

Image Removed by Dilli

Ricci, Papers in the western world would not have posted the image! While it is abhorent what happened, graphic reminders are not always prudent! I apologise if this seems heavy handed but I removed the image as the point in case has been made many times without the stark reminder of the horror!

Dilli

[disclaimer for the idiots: I'm actually sickened by this and don't literally mean they "had it coming". It's just a use of dark satire to make a point... so keep you pants on]

Edited by Dilli (22 Mar 07 20:20)

#47990 - 22 Mar 07 10:55 Re: 20 years for beheading school girls [Re: riccardo]
doremi Offline
Member+++

Loc: slouch couch
I cringe each time I see this picture (2-3x so far), my blood pressure rise. How COULD some freakin idiots, brainless maniacals do this horrible act? A child is a child!

#48086 - 22 Mar 07 15:56 Re: 20 years for beheading school girls [Re: doremi]
Bebek Offline

Loc: Louisiana, USA
Monsters. Utter monsters...

#48088 - 22 Mar 07 16:51 Re: 20 years for beheading school girls [Re: Bebek]
emmajkt Offline
Member*

Loc: here, there and everywhere
that was prety disturbing picture above. Can't believe it!!! another horrible thing that happend cause of religion.. ugh that's why i just wanna stay off from religion

Edited by emmajkt (22 Mar 07 16:53)

#48091 - 22 Mar 07 17:42 Re: 20 years for beheading school girls [Re: emmajkt]
Choc_Cow Offline
Member**

Loc: Di Puncak
OMG RICC!! I SO DIDNT WANT TO SEE THAT!!

#48094 - 22 Mar 07 20:05 Re: 20 years for beheading school girls [Re: Choc_Cow]
Piss Salon Offline
Pujangga Besar

Loc: Jakpus
What they didn't report is that after the verdict, the mastermind said he was confident of being freed soon because he had been "forgiven".

#48096 - 22 Mar 07 20:21 Re: 20 years for beheading school girls [Re: Piss Salon]
chewwyUK Offline
Pujangga

Ahhhh piss where are you fella?? Busy tomorrow night?? would be good to see you and Polisi Cepek for a few beers ... I shall be in EP from about 4. Fancy an early start or you still kept busy with work?

Edited by KuKuKaChu (30 Mar 09 13:48)
Edit Reason: real names

#48153 - 23 Mar 07 18:14 Re: 20 years for beheading school girls [Re: chewwyUK]
Piss Salon Offline
Pujangga Besar

Loc: Jakpus
Still working man. Working for my money. However, probably not for very much longer ... Riccardo's article is almost accurate and almost new.

Moderator:  kenyeung, NetCop