Forums and Chat for Indonesia's English-speaking community
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#47716 - 16 Mar 07 14:27 FINALLY something funny on TV
Orang Kanada Offline
Member*

Loc: Jakarta
Hell yeah, there's finally something funny on TV.

Last night was the Asian premiere of My name is Earl on StarWorld. That make my day. TV didn't gimme a real good laugh like that in a long time. Did you see it?

The only thing really funny on TV is old re-runs of Seinfeld and others that I saw so many times I barely smile at the jokes. But Earl really crank me up. I think what I like the most besides the hillbilly larger than life characters is that it's a very positive show, whitch is too rare in comedy.

Karma!

#47729 - 16 Mar 07 23:12 Re: FINALLY something funny on TV [Re: Orang Kanada]
chewwyUK Offline
Pujangga

I have to say that my name is Earl is a brilliant show and how can it not be with Jason Lee heading it up. I know you would never stoop so low but if ever you feel like crossing to the dark side you can get season one and season two of the show at Ratu Plaza (although who knows what karma would have to say about that)

#47731 - 16 Mar 07 23:29 Re: FINALLY something funny on TV [Re: chewwyUK]
chewwyUK Offline
Pujangga

Oh and while on the subject of Brilliant TV shows .... May I thank out Canadian brothers for Degrassi Junior High (Aye)

#47734 - 16 Mar 07 23:38 Re: FINALLY something funny on TV [Re: chewwyUK]
Dilli Offline
Pujangga Besar

Loc: Nearest Bar
Thats how Canada got its name!

The first letter out of the hat at the naming ceremony was a "C" to which the audience responded "A"

#47751 - 17 Mar 07 04:54 Re: FINALLY something funny on TV [Re: chewwyUK]
Orang Kanada Offline
Member*

Quoting: chewwyUK
I have to say that my name is Earl is a brilliant show and how can it not be with Jason Lee heading it up. I know you would never stoop so low but if ever you feel like crossing to the dark side you can get season one and season two of the show at Ratu Plaza (although who knows what karma would have to say about that)

I'm not luke and you're Chewwy, not Lord Vader wink

As a smarter answer to your proposition to let my beliefs aside and do what I think is wrong, I will say: Karma!

Moderator:  NetCop