Forums and Chat for Indonesia's English-speaking community
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#47698 - 16 Mar 07 05:30 Bali Bombers
KuKuKaChu Moderator Offline
Pooh Bah

Loc: Centre of the Universe
isn't it about time the bali bombers were executed? what's the delay? i mean, wasn't the deal that the "christian" terrorists in sulawesi were executed to pave the way politically for the execution of the islamists?

#47699 - 16 Mar 07 05:41 Re: Bali Bombers [Re: KuKuKaChu]
Macan Tutul Offline
Pujangga Muda

Loc: Jungle and cage ;)
Well Kuku, sorry no clue about it....but I have question about it too....Why the some of them "the kroco" only got jail punishment for 3-4 years!!!!

(Memoirs of 3/3/2007)

#47719 - 16 Mar 07 20:03 Re: Bali Bombers [Re: Macan Tutul]
doremi Offline
Member+++

Loc: slouch couch
Kuku, I heard that Khaled Sheik Mohammed confessed to master-mind the Bali Bombing. He's been detained, four years by Pakistan government.
I believe Dilli posted a link to the article that one of JCers looks like Sheik Mohammed? well, what do you think of this association?

#47723 - 16 Mar 07 21:58 Re: Bali Bombers [Re: doremi]
Pooh Bah

Quoting: nwgirl
Kuku, I heard that Khaled Sheik Mohammed confessed to master-mind the Bali Bombing. He's been detained, four years by Pakistan government.
I believe Dilli posted a link to the article that one of JCers looks like Sheik Mohammed? well, what do you think of this association?

yes, JakChat's very own Dr. Gonzo aka Chuck U. Farlie is actually an international Islamist terrorist! who would have guessed?!

#47726 - 16 Mar 07 22:57 Re: Bali Bombers [Re: KuKuKaChu]
doremi Offline
Member+++

Loc: slouch couch
This association will definitely put JC on the world map, yahoooo! I meant yoooohooo wink

#47728 - 16 Mar 07 23:08 Re: Bali Bombers [Re: doremi]
Pooh Bah

i'm starting to think that maybe -- just maybe -- we'll wake up one morning and the announcement that the bombers' execution will be on the news.

that would save the govt a lot of time messing about with "last minute" interference from islamists.

#47736 - 17 Mar 07 01:00 Re: Bali Bombers [Re: KuKuKaChu]
Just Offline
Member+++

Loc: Obviously not your place!
Welcome to Indonesia (for the zillion times!)!

#47743 - 17 Mar 07 02:52 Re: Bali Bombers [Re: doremi]
riccardo Offline
Pujangga

Loc: Jakarta
Quoting: nwgirl

He's actually in USA custody in Guantanamo Bay prison. BUT I find all of his 'confessions' to be very questionable. Mohammed was indeed Al Qaeda #3 and must've known about all those things, and probably gave the green light, but no way was he the mastermind. Indonesia's Hambali (Riduan Isamuddin) was Qaeda's #5 and he would've been in on the planning and probably asked for the OK from Mohammed.

Mohammed probably thinks he's being clever, and if he admits to all those attacks (not only Bali but 9-11 and many more), the USA will stop investigating all the other people -- FAT CHANCE!

Or maybe he's delusional in the Cuban heat and he wants to be known as KING TERRORIST, so he can be adored and revered and idolized by a billion bloodthirsty animals.

#47762 - 17 Mar 07 06:26 Re: Bali Bombers [Re: riccardo]
The Great Gonzo Offline
Member+

Loc: Big Durian
The image I am using here came (mistakenly) from a google image search for Ron Jeremy. I didn't realize it was not actually RJ until Khaled Sheik Mohammed appeared in the news again this past week with the same picture that I have posted here, even though Ricardo pointed it out a while back... I didn't catch it then. It's uncanny how similar RJ and the sheik look alike!

I guess I had better change the image...

#47777 - 17 Mar 07 08:48 Re: Bali Bombers [Re: The Great Gonzo]
riccardo Offline
Pujangga

Quoting: The Great Gonzo
The image I am using here came (mistakenly) from a google image search for Ron Jeremy. I didn't realize it was not actually RJ until Khaled Sheik Mohammed appeared in the news again this past week with the same picture that I have posted here, even though Ricardo pointed it out a while back... I didn't catch it then.

Yes, my post identifying Sheik Mohammed was back on Feb. 17 in the piracy thread. I thought that was a strange choice for an avatar.

I just finished reading the 26-page transcript of Mohammed's day in court and found some interesting things that the lazy (Attention-challenged) news media missed were that he specifically mentions two other targets in Indonesia. One was the US Embassy in Jakarta and the other was the Exxon-Mobil oil and gas facility in Aceh, which he claims is "owned by the Jew Henry Kissinger...".

He also claims he doesn't want to just look like a hero and goes on to plead for the US to release "many other" terrorist combatants, seemingly referring to the likes of Hambali. Now that will really whip up the fanatics here, when they swallow those lies. I can just see the demos and placards now, "Hambali innocent", "Go to Hell Amerika", "Bush is #1 Teroris"...

#47970 - 22 Mar 07 08:25 Re: Bali Bombers [Re: riccardo]
naga Offline
Member++

Loc: undisclosed location
KSM has been in isolation for over 3 yrs, he has been placed under heavy psy-ops pressure and brainwashed into confessing for all these crimes..it is simply a quick-fix for the US govt, the confessions are bs, they are designed for a US audience only...

#47972 - 22 Mar 07 08:49 Re: Bali Bombers [Re: naga]
riccardo Offline
Pujangga

Quoting: naga
it is simply a quick-fix for the US govt, the confessions are bs, they are designed for a US audience only...

Not from what I'm reading. Every little podunk U.S. paper's op/ed section is mocking him. Saying stuff like he'll probably confess to the killing of JFK etc... It's pretty clear that he intended to offer himself up in a asinine attempt to clear the names of all the real perpetrators of those crimes. Nobody is fooled on this one, not even the naive American public.

#47977 - 22 Mar 07 09:55 Re: Bali Bombers [Re: KuKuKaChu]
nasigoreng Offline

Loc: jakarta
Quoting: KuKuKaChu
isn't it about time the bali bombers were executed? what's the delay? i mean, wasn't the deal that the "christian" terrorists in sulawesi were executed to pave the way politically for the execution of the islamists?

but it looks like that bloodletting just bought 14-20 year sentences for the radical muslims convicted of beheading 3 schoolgirls.

Are we going to have to wait for another "christian terrorist" to be killed before the Bali bombers get what's coming to them? Why is it really taking so long? Could it be that enough Indonesians really believe it was a US-Zionist conspiracy?

#47983 - 22 Mar 07 10:15 Re: Bali Bombers [Re: nasigoreng]
Bebek Offline

Loc: Louisiana, USA
It's sad they have to pamper these murderers just because their muslim. Maybe if they learn to seperate allah from the courts then they can start handing down justice.

#47984 - 22 Mar 07 10:24 Re: Bali Bombers [Re: Bebek]
juminten Offline
Pujangga Besar

Loc: disana-disini
i'm not gonna comment on this. i'll get really cranky if i start talking about it.

Moderator:  NetCop