Forums and Chat for Indonesia's English-speaking community
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#46207 - 28 Feb 07 23:59 What to see and do in Vietnam and Laos?
doremi Offline
Member+++

Loc: slouch couch
JCers,

I am thinking about spending a week in Vietnam and Laos in June; can anyone recommend any good guidebook, offer tips where to stay and what to do...appreciate the suggestions.

#46213 - 01 Mar 07 00:27 Re: What to see and do in Vietnam and Laos? [Re: doremi]
juminten Offline
Pujangga Besar

Loc: disana-disini
go renang di sungai mekong babe! smile
ngapain sih ke vietnam, kaya bekas veteran perang aja..lol..(becanda babe)...go visit halong bay, its beautiful.

#46214 - 01 Mar 07 00:29 Re: What to see and do in Vietnam and Laos? [Re: juminten]
bonita Offline
Member+++

Loc: at my desk
You can visit Luang Prabang in Laos, boss just went there and was impressed on his trip.

#46215 - 01 Mar 07 00:39 Re: What to see and do in Vietnam and Laos? [Re: doremi]
Jokie Jokie Girl Offline
Pujangga

Loc: Central Jakarta
you can visit me there and my Island wink jumpall

#46273 - 01 Mar 07 11:19 Re: What to see and do in Vietnam and Laos? [Re: Jokie Jokie Girl]
dutch_guy Offline
Member+

Loc: Jakarta
i had a male friend who went there and had non-stop sex with the most gorgeous girls he ever saw. Might be a bit difficult for u unless u r Bi or lesbi.

#46298 - 02 Mar 07 00:40 Re: What to see and do in Vietnam and Laos? [Re: dutch_guy]
doremi Offline
Member+++

Loc: slouch couch
Quoting: dutch_guy
i had a male friend who went there and had non-stop sex with the most gorgeous girls he ever saw. Might be a bit difficult for u unless u r Bi or lesbi.

Dutch guy, I'm not into sxe like your friend, especially with sooo many, not me...I'm there to experience something more beautiful than sxe (just my opinion).

Moderator:  NetCop