Forums and Chat for Indonesia's English-speaking community
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#45606 - 20 Feb 07 11:24 Poins Square Lebak Bulus Apartments for Rent
walifa Offline

Loc: Jakarta, Indonesia
Two brand new Apartments Poins Square Lebak Bulus for rent. In front of Carrefour, Easy Access and minutes away to PIM, RSPI, Offices & Int'l schools. 8th fl. 2 bedrooms 67m2.Living Room, kitchen, 2 bathrooms. East view. 16th fl. Studio 42m2 furnished. Call the owner 781 2289/0811 990459

#45613 - 20 Feb 07 13:53 Re: Poins Square Lebak Bulus Apartments for Rent [Re: walifa]
Dilli Offline
Pujangga Besar

Loc: Nearest Bar
How much! Get real we are not interested until we find out "HOW MUCH"!

And we want Indo price, not Bule price!

#45616 - 20 Feb 07 18:14 Re: Poins Square Lebak Bulus Apartments for Rent [Re: Dilli]
doremi Offline
Member+++

Loc: slouch couch
Need one to house one of your concubines? We only get few opportunities to charge exorbitant price to Sir Bules...think of it as spreading wealth (#wink# -damn, I couldn't find the emoticons, was trying to insert the smiley, winky face, oh well).

#45643 - 21 Feb 07 00:00 Re: Poins Square Lebak Bulus Apartments for Rent [Re: doremi]
chewwyUK Offline
Pujangga

Loc: Jakarta
You know Dilli I was thinking the same thing ... Nobody puts the rental price on any ad here. I would be interested in finding out why the rental prices in Indonesia are so high ... kuku, riccardo, piss you must know. Is it all down to the oil and gas boys?

Luckily I have found a great landlady who is pretty reasonable (still charges bule prices but at the lower end) and has some great properties. If anybody is looking for an apartment I would be happy to put you in touch

#45650 - 21 Feb 07 02:28 Re: Poins Square Lebak Bulus Apartments for Rent [Re: chewwyUK]
doremi Offline
Member+++

Loc: slouch couch
Quoting: chewwyUK
You know Dilli I was thinking the same thing ... Nobody puts the rental price on any ad here. I would be interested in finding out why the rental prices in Indonesia are so high ... kuku, riccardo, piss you must know. Is it all down to the oil and gas boys?

Luckily I have found a great landlady who is pretty reasonable (still charges bule prices but at the lower end) and has some great properties. If anybody is looking for an apartment I would be happy to put you in touch

What location is this Mr. C? What the rental fee? leased or month-to-month? any security deposit? furnished?

#45652 - 21 Feb 07 02:33 Re: Poins Square Lebak Bulus Apartments for Rent [Re: doremi]
chewwyUK Offline
Pujangga

Loc: Jakarta
The landlady owns about 70 apartments all over Jakarta. Every one I have seen has been well furnished, modern and clean. I will be taking another one from her this weekend around senayan .. I wont tell you how much but i will say that I managed to get her to reduce asking price by $300 a month. She is flexible and will accept quarterly payments

#45950 - 24 Feb 07 06:01 Re: Poins Square Lebak Bulus Apartments for Rent [Re: chewwyUK]
Piss Salon Offline
Pujangga Besar

Loc: Jakpus
Quoting: chewwyUK
I wont tell you how much but i will say that I managed to get her to reduce asking price by $300 a month. She is flexible and will accept quarterly payments

How do you know she is flexible Chew? Is that how you got her to reduce her asking price? Well done.

Moderator:  NetCop