Forums and Chat for Indonesia's English-speaking community
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#44659 - 12 Feb 07 01:50 for sale - Leading poster title
Polar Bear Offline
Pujangga Besar

I am getting near 7000 posts, and its time to hang up my keyboard and move on elsewhere. I will wait until post 7001 and retire – in cricketing parlance “declare my innings”.

Nwgirl has been after my title for some time, so I make her an offer. After post 7001 I will give her my logo on Id and password. She can change the password, and change the ID to NW_Girl or something, and she will be top of the league. And all for a small fee – one night of sex….. (she may even enjoy it).

But to be fair I feel I should throw the offer open to other girls.

Bids please, to captain_blackheart@msn.com

PB

#44668 - 12 Feb 07 05:06 Re: for sale - Leading poster title [Re: Polar Bear]
Orang Kanada Offline
Member*

Loc: Jakarta
Before buying the number one title, everybody should know that all your previous posts would now have their name on it and they will become the most controversial character on JC... that let a lot to think about... and make a good argue to deal on the price! wink

I don't know why you retire, PB. JC will never be the same without you smile

#44669 - 12 Feb 07 05:12 Re: for sale - Leading poster title [Re: Orang Kanada]
Polar Bear Offline
Pujangga Besar

Quoting: Orang Kanada
Before buying the number one title, everybody should know that all your previous posts would now have their name on it and they will become the most controversial character on JC... that let a lot to think about... and make a good argue to deal on the price! wink

I don't know why you retire, PB. JC will never be the same without you smile

Like Life itself OK, nothing lasts for ever.

As a child, i never understood that life had not always been like that, and would always be as it was.

Sometimes it is time to move on..... we keep the memories....

Controversial. Because I tell the truth????

#44673 - 12 Feb 07 05:32 Re: for sale - Leading poster title [Re: Polar Bear]
Orang Kanada Offline
Member*

Loc: Jakarta
Quoting: Polar Bear

Of course you big ball of white fur! The truth can hurt if shoot right in your face... that's why there's some people making a living by being diplomatic! And btw, most of the time (or should I say 99% of the time) you're controversial because of the way you present things, you're right but the way it said makes people uncormfortable and react blindly. We are in a time of politicaly correctness and you're a big rude wild animal! laugh

P.s.: Are saying you're leaving just to reincarnate in another character? Like, I don't know, Major Bloodknock?

#44683 - 12 Feb 07 06:14 Re: for sale - Leading poster title [Re: Orang Kanada]
Capt. Mainwaring Offline
Pujangga Besar

Loc: here

As you see it .

#44685 - 12 Feb 07 06:20 Re: for sale - Leading poster title [Re: Capt. Mainwaring]
Polar Bear Offline
Pujangga Besar

Quoting: Capt. Mainwaring

As you see it .

Truth is truth. like 35% taxation v 65% taxation. and like my censorship post.

#44686 - 12 Feb 07 06:22 Re: for sale - Leading poster title [Re: Orang Kanada]
Polar Bear Offline
Pujangga Besar

Quoting: Orang Kanada

Of course you big ball of white fur! The truth can hurt if shoot right in your face... that's why there's some people making a living by being diplomatic! And btw, most of the time (or should I say 99% of the time) you're controversial because of the way you present things, you're right but the way it said makes people uncormfortable and react blindly. We are in a time of politicaly correctness and you're a big rude wild animal! laugh

P.s.: Are saying you're leaving just to reincarnate in another character? Like, I don't know, Major Bloodknock?

To be honest OK, sometimes you have to be blunt to get people to notice. Otherwise they smile sweetly and ignore your comments. PC is a load of bollocks.

#44687 - 12 Feb 07 06:33 Re: for sale - Leading poster title [Re: Polar Bear]
Capt. Mainwaring Offline
Pujangga Besar

Breaks my heart - I can only suggest you move if you can't afford it - seems that the UK would offer you with a more pecunious wy of life .

The "rate of tax" argument is really rather naive you know - how much of your tax dollar goes in eradicating rabbits ? why don't you try and back charge that to the UK ?
Tax doesn't work like that Bear - I would thought that you would have worked that out by now .
Like I have said on a couple of occasions , I can only suggest that you employ an accountant .

Another thought - in 7000 posts you have probably spent the best part of 73 days posting , not to mention the time reading and cogitating over your replies - got to be a lot more than that - can you not claim tax relief on that time ?

#44689 - 12 Feb 07 06:38 Re: for sale - Leading poster title [Re: Capt. Mainwaring]
Piss Salon Offline
Pujangga Besar

Loc: Jakpus
Could be worse. You could be Americans.

From Guardian.

The US flew nearly $12bn in shrink-wrapped $100 bills into Iraq, then distributed the cash with no proper control over who was receiving it and how it was being spent.

The staggering scale of the biggest transfer of cash in the history of the Federal Reserve has been graphically laid bare by a US congressional committee.

In the year after the invasion of Iraq in 2003 nearly 281 million notes, weighing 363 tonnes, were sent from New York to Baghdad for disbursement to Iraqi ministries and US contractors. Using C-130 planes, the deliveries took place once or twice a month with the biggest of $2,401,600,000 on June 22 2004, six days before the handover.

Details of the shipments have emerged in a memorandum prepared for the meeting of the House committee on oversight and government reform which is examining Iraqi reconstruction. Its chairman, Henry Waxman, a fierce critic of the war, said the way the cash had been handled was mind-boggling. "The numbers are so large that it doesn't seem possible that they're true. Who in their right mind would send 363 tonnes of cash into a war zone?"

The memorandum details the casual manner in which the US-led Coalition Provisional Authority disbursed the money, which came from Iraqi oil sales, surplus funds from the UN oil-for-food programme and seized Iraqi assets.

"One CPA official described an environment awash in $100 bills," the memorandum says. "One contractor received a $2m payment in a duffel bag stuffed with shrink-wrapped bundles of currency. Auditors discovered that the key to a vault was kept in an unsecured backpack.

"They also found that $774,300 in cash had been stolen from one division's vault. Cash payments were made from the back of a pickup truck, and cash was stored in unguarded sacks in Iraqi ministry offices. One official was given $6.75m in cash, and was ordered to spend it in one week before the interim Iraqi government took control of Iraqi funds."

The minutes from a May 2004 CPA meeting reveal "a single disbursement of $500m in security funding labelled merely 'TBD', meaning 'to be determined'."

The memorandum concludes: "Many of the funds appear to have been lost to corruption and waste ... thousands of 'ghost employees' were receiving pay cheques from Iraqi ministries under the CPA's control. Some of the funds could have enriched both criminals and insurgents fighting the United States."

According to Stuart Bowen, the special inspector general for Iraq reconstruction, the $8.8bn funds to Iraqi ministries were disbursed "without assurance the monies were properly used or accounted for". But, according to the memorandum, "he now believes that the lack of accountability and transparency extended to the entire $20bn expended by the CPA".

#44706 - 12 Feb 07 07:34 Re: for sale - Leading poster title [Re: Capt. Mainwaring]
Polar Bear Offline
Pujangga Besar

Breaks my heart - I can only suggest you move if you can't afford it - seems that the UK would offer you with a more pecunious wy of life .

The "rate of tax" argument is really rather naive you know - how much of your tax dollar goes in eradicating rabbits ? why don't you try and back charge that to the UK ?
Tax doesn't work like that Bear - I would thought that you would have worked that out by now .
Like I have said on a couple of occasions , I can only suggest that you employ an accountant .

Another thought - in 7000 posts you have probably spent the best part of 73 days posting , not to mention the time reading and cogitating over your replies - got to be a lot more than that - can you not claim tax relief on that time ?

Off topic Fred. Unless you are NWGirl and you are offering me a night of passion for my ID..... (you arnt my type mate...)

#44718 - 12 Feb 07 08:01 Re: for sale - Leading poster title [Re: Polar Bear]
Capt. Mainwaring Offline
Pujangga Besar

Wrong again Bear -
Why is it that you think you can buy everything with that big hairy wallet of yours ?
I know you think you can buy kids - but maybe , just maybe NWGirl has higher principals ...

#44724 - 12 Feb 07 08:06 Re: for sale - Leading poster title [Re: Capt. Mainwaring]
Polar Bear Offline
Pujangga Besar

Wrong again Bear -
Why is it that you think you can buy everything with that big hairy wallet of yours ?
I know you think you can buy kids - but maybe , just maybe NWGirl has higher principals ...

I was actually joking with her Fred. i never had sex with anyone by offering any inducement. I dont need to cos my looks and charm work a treat.

#44738 - 12 Feb 07 09:11 Re: for sale - Leading poster title [Re: Polar Bear]
Polar Bear Offline
Pujangga Besar

On the other hand, if any cute girl DISD offer me sex in exchange for the ID, well - i am only a Polar Bear smile

#44744 - 12 Feb 07 09:23 Re: for sale - Leading poster title [Re: Polar Bear]
Capt. Mainwaring Offline
Pujangga Besar

300 K and two 16 year olds?

#44747 - 12 Feb 07 09:27 Re: for sale - Leading poster title [Re: Capt. Mainwaring]
Polar Bear Offline
Pujangga Besar

300 K and two 16 year olds?

I was thinking of a Walrus followed by a couple of Penguins. smile

Shit its Sunday night here. i promised to have this stupid document finished by 8Am JKT time..... and now it makes less sense than when i looked at it. I hate telcos.... frown

#44870 - 13 Feb 07 02:57 Re: for sale - Leading poster title---NO F%&Cking way [Re: Polar Bear]
doremi Offline
Member+++

Loc: slouch couch
I am getting near 7000 posts, and its time to hang up my keyboard and move on elsewhere. I will wait until post 7001 and retire – in cricketing parlance “declare my innings”.

Nwgirl has been after my title for some time, so I make her an offer. After post 7001 I will give her my logo on Id and password. She can change the password, and change the ID to NW_Girl or something, and she will be top of the league. And all for a small fee – one night of sex….. (she may even enjoy it).

But to be fair I feel I should throw the offer open to other girls.

Bids please, to captain_blackheart@msn.com

PB

NO F%$cking WAY---PB, Find another taker.

Edited by nwgirl (13 Feb 07 02:58)

Moderator:  NetCop