Forums and Chat for Indonesia's English-speaking community
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#43770 - 07 Feb 07 20:36 Love doesn't except in one hand
Ratu Offline

Loc: swiss
I'am in love for 3 years a go, and untill now i'm still in love with him.
but it was not good after 3 years, he take a lot of distanz from me.. i was sad,broken and don't know what should i do..
i feel like i can't go no where with this feeling..
i was try to except it like it this with all my patient,till he change. but i din't see something new from him till now.
guys maybe one of you would like to help me and give me a good tips?

sometimes i would like just run and go from this city and back home to my sweet home Jakarta... it just because i would like to forget him

love guys...

#43772 - 07 Feb 07 21:21 Re: Love doesn't except in one hand [Re: Ratu]
Shesca Offline
Member*

Loc: Jakarta
Hi, Ratu:

The best thing to do to forget somebody you loved you doesnt love you anymore is to find another one who you also love.We as a human being tend to compare, so, it would be best for you to find somebody who you love at least the same as your ex bf or even more. If you had not found the right one yet, try to find activities during your free time which would avoid you from sitting around doing nothing. This is when your mind will flashback to your good time with him, and you dont want this to happen too often.The best activities would be those which require interactions with others. In which case you would also be able to "find" Mr. Right.

Good Luck, Dont Worry Be Happy, and Stay Strong smile

#43816 - 07 Feb 07 23:51 Re: Love doesn't except in one hand [Re: Ratu]
TeDdYBeAr Offline
Member++

Loc: Indonesia
My Dear Ratu :

I feel sorry to hear this and I know your feeling exactly.

We love him so much but it tasted sweet only on the first or 2 years but then he changed alot. We feel that he never put any attention to us again and we feel left alone. we feel so lonely, we feel empty and don't know what to do. we feel that he doesn't love us anymore.

But sometimes it is not like that. for a man, he needs to have something which is he feels can make him still alive. Man is not the same like girls smile Girls can do routine ( well actually we feel bore also ) but Man just cant stand routine. So when you both already get used to each other, he feels that now he can focus on another things which is interesting for him.

Well all this base on my own experience, i don't know whether this the same thing happening with you or not. But instead of waiting, why not just have a serious talk between you both, so you both can understand each other feeling and need. That way you both can adjust. But you have to be prepare, just in case if he said that he wants to be free again ( I HOPE THIS WILL NEVER HAPPEN frown ). If this situation really hurting you, I don't think it is wise for you to continue like that. No matter what you have to take care of your self. Love your self first, only then you can love others.

Don't give up ok and I am sure you are a brave girl smile

#43818 - 08 Feb 07 00:00 Re: Love doesn't except in one hand [Re: TeDdYBeAr]
jok Offline
Member**

Ratu...., you should have spare tyre, because spare tyre can make you happy when your main tyre is make you sad.
so when you happy with your main tyre you can put your spare tyre in the trunk.

#43823 - 08 Feb 07 00:09 Re: Love doesn't except in one hand [Re: jok]
Choc_Cow Offline
Member**

Loc: Di Puncak
Ela, that's a good one.., also if it's possible, you should have a spare tyre for your spare type, incase if both tyres are flat at the same time.

#43850 - 08 Feb 07 02:49 Re: Love doesn't except in one hand [Re: Ratu]
dolphin Offline
Member+++

Loc: auckland, nz
Hi Ratu,
Sorry to heared your story.
My idea for you, if you still love him and he does please don't give up, keeping try and learn to get know each other! Coz' in relationship always like that, we need passionate and have to understand and search whats going on with our partner. Comunication its the best to shout it out! But if he doesn't love you anymore thats problem, you have to leave him and looking for another one!
All the best xox!

#43852 - 08 Feb 07 02:53 Re: Love doesn't except in one hand [Re: dolphin]
Dilli Offline
Pujangga Besar

Loc: Nearest Bar
I have a hand that I occasionally love!

#43856 - 08 Feb 07 03:26 Re: Love doesn't except in one hand [Re: Ratu]
bonita Offline
Member+++

Loc: at my desk
Quoting: Ratu
I'am in love for 3 years a go, and untill now i'm still in love with him.
but it was not good after 3 years, he take a lot of distanz from me.. i was sad,broken and don't know what should i do..
i feel like i can't go no where with this feeling..
i was try to except it like it this with all my patient,till he change. but i din't see something new from him till now.
guys maybe one of you would like to help me and give me a good tips?

sometimes i would like just run and go from this city and back home to my sweet home Jakarta... it just because i would like to forget him

love guys...

The idea to run from Jakarta to forget him is not a bad idea I can tell as I have experienced that kind of thing. So, if you have chance to go from this city, then go. Enjoy your life in new place and you will meet new people there. But, one thing you must remember is that it does NOT give you any guarantees you'd forget him if you live far away from him smile

If you don't want to go out of this city then you may consider to join in a new activity that you like best or the one that you wanted to do long time ago but haven't done it now e.g. dancing class, sport club, cooking class, etc.

Good luck and don't give up! wink

#43861 - 08 Feb 07 03:59 Re: Love doesn't except in one hand [Re: Dilli]
jok Offline
Member**

Quoting: Dilli
I have a hand that I occasionally love!

let me guess.................. right hands?!

#43862 - 08 Feb 07 04:03 Re: Love doesn't except in one hand [Re: jok]
Dilli Offline
Pujangga Besar

It could be yours!

#43864 - 08 Feb 07 04:05 Re: Love doesn't except in one hand [Re: Dilli]
jok Offline
Member**

Hey Dili, i am left handed.

#43865 - 08 Feb 07 04:06 Re: Love doesn't except in one hand [Re: bonita]
Just Offline
Member+++

Loc: Obviously not your place!
Hello Ratu,

Your story sounded familiar to me as I have been through that one myself before! The worst I did was trying to put it altogether whilst it already scatterred in small pieces! Did it stop me? No! I pushed it further by marrying him with hope that things will get better in the end! And the last thing that completed all, I pushed away all my friends and family! Total mess, dear!
What I am trying to say is, you're not alone, dear. If you have friends and family, talk to them, get as many advices as you can get and take all the time you need to think bout it. Don't push it as you may end up with disappointment and regrets for the rest of your life. Some people think they need to learn the hard way to get the message, well I think it doesn't have to be that way.
Cheer up, keep your chin up, dry up your tears and throw out your chest! He may not be the one for you! smile

#44025 - 08 Feb 07 21:21 Re: Love doesn't except in one hand [Re: Just]
Polar Bear Offline
Pujangga Besar

Quoting: Just MYOFB
and throw out your chest!

Bloody hard in your case just. More like pop out the two nails on the door. smile

#44026 - 08 Feb 07 21:25 Re: Love doesn't except in one hand [Re: Dilli]
Polar Bear Offline
Pujangga Besar

Quoting: Dilli
It could be yours!

wear a rubber glove Ela. not a thin latex one, but an industrial strength washing up glove.....

#44036 - 08 Feb 07 22:07 Re: Love doesn't except in one hand [Re: jok]
Dilli Offline
Pujangga Besar

Quoting: Ela_K3000
Hey Dili, i am left handed.

Funnily enough Ela, so am I!

#44172 - 09 Feb 07 06:01 Re: Love doesn't except in one hand [Re: Dilli]
Piss Salon Offline
Pujangga Besar

Loc: Jakpus
Dilli, PB. Consider this a reprimand. You have lowered the tone of what is obviously an important thread to many women here. Talk of hand jobs and using people's hands is of no help. (I am ambidextrous btw).

Ratu, are you married? And what do you mean by distance?

#44195 - 09 Feb 07 08:44 Re: Love doesn't except in one hand [Re: Ratu]
here I am Offline

Loc: Jakarta, Indonesia
Thank GOD, you still love man. But learn from experience, just use my friend motto,"STILL A LOT OF FISH IN THE OCEAN THAT U CAN CATCH ONE OF THEM." About the hurts & the memories, believe me it's gonna need time to forget it but put in your mind I MUST GO ON LIVING and push yourself with it because it's your life and nobody can tell anything if U don't want to move on. Believe me, it's hard but U must...

#44201 - 09 Feb 07 09:00 Re: Love doesn't except in one hand [Re: Piss Salon]
Polar Bear Offline
Pujangga Besar

Quoting: Piss Salon
Dilli, PB. Consider this a reprimand. You have lowered the tone of what is obviously an important thread to many women here. Talk of hand jobs and using people's hands is of no help. (I am ambidextrous btw).

Ratu, are you married? And what do you mean by distance?

I am suitable reprimanded, and wear sackcloth and ashes tonight.

You want advice:

1. you cant run away from your troubles. You have to stand and fight them. Going back to Jakarta will not help.

2. You cannot own someone. You can enjoy the good times with them, and you can keep the memories. But you donít own them. Cherish the memories.

3. Going out and getting laid, or getting drunk, wont help. Usually it is self esteem and pride that is hurt the most. Find new hobbies. Take up parachuting. Or Mountain climbing. Go back to University. Pack 110% into your life. You will feel better about yourself, and you will be too busy to feel sorry.

#44211 - 09 Feb 07 09:45 Re: Love doesn't except in one hand [Re: Polar Bear]
TeDdYBeAr Offline
Member++

Loc: Indonesia
Nice advice PB, well I guess Shesca was wrong. You already mature wink

#44232 - 09 Feb 07 11:40 Re: Love doesn't except in one hand [Re: TeDdYBeAr]
Dilli Offline
Pujangga Besar

Shite!

#44238 - 09 Feb 07 12:19 Re: Love doesn't except in one hand [Re: Ratu]
Jokie Jokie Girl Offline
Pujangga

Loc: Central Jakarta
aduh neng ratu, it was an old song for gals in this world wink
sad because of love, broken hurt because of love...want to leave him but it's too hard because still love him much...

well..Ratu, you mean..love at distance? for some gals it's too hard sometimes but for some girls it's ok..make sure your self that you're the one in his hurt..but don't forget! open your eyes..open your ear..alias jangan menutup diri..coz we never know gal, who's the next guy and who's the last guy in your life wink
personally i tell you.. " keep in your mind, there's the most important you have to think or you have to do in your life than think too much about your BF or a guy, when you gonna start it, it's gonna make you happy, make you have a power, and well, you gonna say: " see, im fine without a BF" :)" heyyyyy..it's work for me wink

cheerss
jokie

#44239 - 09 Feb 07 12:23 Re: Love doesn't except in one hand [Re: Jokie Jokie Girl]
Dilli Offline
Pujangga Besar

Stone Age Man said!

Grab them by the hair, that way when you drag them back to the cave they are not full off dirt!

Think about It!

Yes I know I'm naughty but I could not resist it!

#44264 - 09 Feb 07 20:37 Re: Love doesn't except in one hand [Re: Piss Salon]
Ratu Offline

Loc: swiss
Hello my dears,
I would like to thank you, to all of you guys, to give me a lot of support and make me strong as i never can't be.
i'm happy that i found nice people here in JakChat..
Thank's god, and specialy thank's google

by the way i'am not married

#44285 - 09 Feb 07 23:09 Re: Love doesn't except in one hand [Re: Ratu]
KuKuKaChu Moderator Offline
Pooh Bah

Loc: Centre of the Universe
Quoting: Ratu
by the way i'am not married

oh, really?? smile

thank you for that invaluable information.

i shall be in touch shortly.

please stand by ...

wink

#44288 - 09 Feb 07 23:15 Re: Love doesn't except in one hand [Re: KuKuKaChu]
Dilli Offline
Pujangga Besar

Pervert!

Aint five enough!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

Moderator:  NetCop