Forums and Chat for Indonesia's English-speaking community
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#42848 - 01 Feb 07 01:05 Dasars kim ( ships crew working visa )
willyankie Offline

Loc: Sumatra
Hi Kuku and co,

I was refered to this forum by teadybear saying you might be able to help me out with info on this visa, don't know if i have the name right but it;s for working as crew on boats (only, not land).
I had one years ago, but cant remember or find the info at embassy websites.
BTW - Great forum, love the shout box........
Cheers, Willy

#42864 - 01 Feb 07 02:15 Re: Dasars kim ( ships crew working visa ) [Re: willyankie]
Yes Offline
Member++

Loc: Bali, Indonesia
hey willy, i was talking with ricks wife hesde the other day and we were discussing the same visa, i know its what rick has at the moment. I will PM you there emails.

#42866 - 01 Feb 07 02:35 Re: Dasars kim ( ships crew working visa ) [Re: Yes]
willyankie Offline

Thanks Julian, yeh see you in Padang or Ments later on.

#42918 - 01 Feb 07 08:15 Re: Dasars kim ( ships crew working visa ) [Re: willyankie]
Piss Salon Offline
Pujangga Besar

Loc: Jakpus
Nice Willy.

#42922 - 01 Feb 07 08:24 Re: Dasars kim ( ships crew working visa ) [Re: Piss Salon]
Piss Salon Offline
Pujangga Besar

Loc: Jakpus
The Mentawais that is. They are really nice islands.

Bad joke. Sorry.

Willy. Do you work on a boat yourself? Out of where?

#43091 - 02 Feb 07 06:18 Re: Dasars kim ( ships crew working visa ) [Re: Piss Salon]
willyankie Offline

Yeh it's a nice Willy.....
Currenly working for UN Shipping in Aceh but about to do the surf charter season down in the Mentawai islands, West Sumatra.

BTW - Visa is Dasus KIM

cHEERS

#43113 - 02 Feb 07 10:53 Re: Dasars kim ( ships crew working visa ) [Re: willyankie]
TeDdYBeAr Offline
Member++

Loc: Indonesia
hi Willie wink

#43146 - 03 Feb 07 00:51 Re: Dasars kim ( ships crew working visa ) [Re: TeDdYBeAr]
willyankie Offline

Thanks for the link Ted, good info and interesting people, but why do they have Barteles nogin on the main page, better off having one of his cantik barmaids photo's up, more pleasing to the eye.........

#43201 - 03 Feb 07 10:08 Re: Dasars kim ( ships crew working visa ) [Re: willyankie]
TeDdYBeAr Offline
Member++

Loc: Indonesia
Quoting: willyankie
Thanks for the link Ted, good info and interesting people, but why do they have Barteles nogin on the main page, better off having one of his cantik barmaids photo's up, more pleasing to the eye.........

hahaha your welcome Willy smile
Hope you can enjoy your stay here ... and be our good friends smile
About those Barteles .. Well right now No Comment wink
and I really hope you can get answer for your questions, because the truth Not really sure aobut that kind of visa smile

#43879 - 08 Feb 07 04:39 Re: Dasars kim ( ships crew working visa ) [Re: willyankie]
Just Offline
Member+++

Loc: Obviously not your place!
Quoting: willyankie

You're not the only one with that thought, mate!

Moderator:  NetCop