Forums and Chat for Indonesia's English-speaking community
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#41249 - 19 Jan 07 07:10 living in Jakarta what a ball (part???? lost count)
dutch_guy Offline
Member+

Loc: Jakarta
Spirits are up and i feel a lot more content after my succesful fat shedding program. I build up a good bunch of muscle the last 10 years due to heavy weightlifting but the last couple of years those muscles had been hiding behind ugly layers of fat. Now my body looks better than ever, i'm as lean or leaner then i was when i was in my early 20's i only have a lot more muscle now.

I have been dying to show off my newly visible sixpack, v-shape torso and perfect biceps and chest mucles but it is not done to walk around bare-breasted in Jakarta. In no time i would find myself either in the loony bin (ruma sakit jiwa) or in prison probably under heavy guard. A safer solution was to buy a stretch shirt (the one that is sadly but true also a fashion biggy among the Jkt gay crowd frown ) So i went to a shirt that would show off my muscles without the danger of ending up in solitary confinement.
After a long quest around every shopping mall in Blok M-Senayan-Sogo-PIM-etc etc. I finally found one in a very small item shop in pasar minggu. The next day i put it on to show off my new physique and went to blok M plaza for a stroll. After entering i noticed many girls eying me up (especially my body) but they didn't really come up to me. However not long after that i noticed that a couple of guys were following me, stopping when i stopped and walking when i walked. The male crowd that followed me (buntut) gradually grew in size and finally i turned around to them and asked what the heck they wanted. "We want youuuuu sexy man" was what they replied in unison and then the bravest of the lot came forward, telling me how nice it would be to sleep with him and that i should try and if i tried i would never even think about girls again etc. I didn't know how fast i had to go back to my car and get out of there.

The next weekend i had a couple of days off and decided to have a look on bali. There at least i could walk bare breasted without being scared to spend the rest of my days in a straight-jacket, so off to Kuta i went.

I rented a room not far from the beach and before going there i dedided to pump up the muscles a bit. So i did 200 push ups in my room to pump up my body followed by heaps of sit ups, crunches and other ab exercises. After that i went to the beach fully pumped up. Put down my stuff and had a stroll around. Within minutes a couple of blubbery and fat arsed mean looking aussie women had noticed me, wistling at me and asking me to come over. I pretended not to see and hear them and went on. When i came back to my towel and stuff i saw that i was surrounded by overweight, rhino-lookalike aussie chicks who all started leering at me after i sat down on my towel. I felt like a bloody zoo animal but pretended not to notice them. Just to show them my contempt, i did a hundred push ups in the sand until my hands were burning (hot sand). Judging form these chicks bodies they had never done a minut's worth of exercise in their life other then lifting kegs of beer and eating heaps of candy and fat beef and cake, so my thought was they would probably faint or run away seeing a guy exercising so hard. But the opposite happended they only got more horny and started to move towards me with predatory looks. I thought it wise to get my ass off the beach asap before i would end up getting raped by these mountains of flesh and probaly be squashed in the process. So i took up my belongings and left.

When i was walking back i suddenly heard a wistle behind me. Oooh not again i thought, and looked back. I was met by the vision of this gorgeous and sexy and tanned long haired beauty who was smiling at me and moving me to come over. I didn't have to be asked a second time and sat down next to her. She was from Itali and had just arrived the previous day. She told me she had seen my struggle with the Hippo's and had had a good laugh over it. She asked me where i stayed and told me where she stayed and 30 minutes later we were back in her hotel room (much more expensive and nicer than mine)to make some more..... ahem....in dept aquantance. I stayed with her for the remainder of my holiday until the dreaded monday came when i had to go back to Jakarta (i had to work again tuesday) I really didn't wanna go back and Elena who was staying one more week asked me to join her to Ubud, Batur and Lovina where she would spend her remaining week.
I hadn't told my boss i had gone to Bali so i decided to call him and tell him i was ill. If he had known i was on bali he would not have bought that in a million years. So i called him, put up a really sick voice and tone and told him i was really ill, vomitting, headache, joints aching, bad troath etc, etc. I tried to paint a very sick picture of myself hoping he would buy it and not expect me back in a week or so.

Elena and i had an absolute ball on bali. Funny thing is the day after i went back to work again i really got ill.

#41255 - 19 Jan 07 08:38 Re: living in Jakarta what a ball (part???? lost count) [Re: dutch_guy]
Ari Offline

Loc: Tokyo, Japan
Photos please !

#41260 - 19 Jan 07 09:08 Re: living in Jakarta what a ball (part???? lost count) [Re: Ari]
KuKuKaChu Moderator Offline
Pooh Bah

Loc: Centre of the Universe
Quoting: Ari
Photos please !

yeah, we demand proof!!

#41261 - 19 Jan 07 09:10 Re: living in Jakarta what a ball (part???? lost count) [Re: KuKuKaChu]
bonita Offline
Member+++

Loc: at my desk
OMG, he's back. dutch_guy and his diary...or his tale?

#41262 - 19 Jan 07 09:12 Re: living in Jakarta what a ball (part???? lost count) [Re: dutch_guy]
bonita Offline
Member+++

Quoting: dutch_guy

Elena and i had an absolute ball on bali. Funny thing is the day after i went back to work again i really got ill.

Yeaeeh. Be creative. Next time tell your boss that you're looking for a new job. And the day after you came back, you'd get a new one.

#41263 - 19 Jan 07 09:17 Re: living in Jakarta what a ball (part???? lost count) [Re: bonita]
Pooh Bah

Quoting: bonita

be grateful that he's now not belly-aching about being "short".

#41264 - 19 Jan 07 09:22 Re: living in Jakarta what a ball (part???? lost count) [Re: KuKuKaChu]
bonita Offline
Member+++

Quoting: KuKuKaChu
Quoting: bonita

be grateful that he's now not belly-aching about being "short".

Amen.

#41280 - 19 Jan 07 16:39 Re: living in Jakarta what a ball (part???? lost count) [Re: bonita]
Orang Kanada Offline
Member*

Hey Dutch, it's great to see you in a good mood talking about something else then being short, having a small dick, etc. Did you also stopped harassing the girls in the shout box? I hope so... with your neat body can come a balanced mind!

p.s.: Do you know Ela have a new BF? He's suppose to be TALL and handsome. hehehe... maybe she's proving you're right, after all! LOL

#41307 - 20 Jan 07 00:43 Re: living in Jakarta what a ball (part???? lost count) [Re: Orang Kanada]
Lulu Offline
Pujangga

Loc: Indonesia
Oh come on OK, give him break okay?! Even i don't like his whinings i never pick up about my TALL and HANDSOME dude....LOL!LOL!LOL!

#41317 - 20 Jan 07 02:01 Re: living in Jakarta what a ball (part???? lost count) [Re: Lulu]
Dilli Offline
Pujangga Besar

Loc: Nearest Bar
He still talks a load of shite!

#41318 - 20 Jan 07 02:06 Re: living in Jakarta what a ball (part???? lost count) [Re: Dilli]
Pooh Bah

Quoting: Dilli
He still talks a load of shite!

but i bet you read every word! smile

#41319 - 20 Jan 07 02:06 Re: living in Jakarta what a ball (part???? lost count) [Re: Dilli]
chewwyUK Offline
Pujangga

Elas dude is only tall because he stands on his wallet wink

#41320 - 20 Jan 07 02:11 Re: living in Jakarta what a ball (part???? lost count) [Re: chewwyUK]
Dilli Offline
Pujangga Besar

but i bet you read every word

Actually I do not! I scan read for anything of interest and discard the dross, which in his submissions are 90% of it

#41379 - 20 Jan 07 06:17 Re: living in Jakarta what a ball (part???? lost count) [Re: Dilli]
dutch_guy Offline
Member+

i dunno how to upload pics on this forum, bit lazy to figure out. If i can i'm more than willing to share a before and after pic

#41380 - 20 Jan 07 06:21 Re: living in Jakarta what a ball (part???? lost count) [Re: dutch_guy]
jok Offline
Member**

smile

#41382 - 20 Jan 07 06:22 Re: living in Jakarta what a ball (part???? lost count) [Re: dutch_guy]
Pooh Bah

Quoting: dutch_guy
i dunno how to upload pics on this forum, bit lazy to figure out. If i can i'm more than willing to share a before and after pic

just email the pictures to me. i'll make sure they get posted smile

kukukachu@jalanjaksa.com

#41383 - 20 Jan 07 06:25 Re: living in Jakarta what a ball (part???? lost count) [Re: KuKuKaChu]
jok Offline
Member**

KUKU, can put my photo in my signature words?

#41390 - 20 Jan 07 08:29 Re: living in Jakarta what a ball (part???? lost count) [Re: jok]
Pooh Bah

Quoting: Ela_K3000
KUKU, can put my photo in my signature words?

sorry, no can do, miz jungle bunny. i don't allow pictures in signatures.

#41391 - 20 Jan 07 09:27 Re: living in Jakarta what a ball (part???? lost count) [Re: dutch_guy]
dolphin Offline
Member+++

Loc: auckland, nz
Hehe...Nice story Dutch, next time don't have to lied you sick, coz' sometime that come be true lol wink

#41431 - 21 Jan 07 00:02 Re: living in Jakarta what a ball (part???? lost count) [Re: dolphin]
Dilli Offline
Pujangga Besar

Luckily balibob was around to get this photo of DG & Elena!

Attachments
512-DutchGuy.jpg

#41476 - 21 Jan 07 11:02 Re: living in Jakarta what a ball (part???? lost count) [Re: Dilli]
dolphin Offline
Member+++

Loc: auckland, nz
WHoaaa hahahaha.... that pic, its look like number ten lol hahaha...

Moderator:  NetCop