Forums and Chat for Indonesia's English-speaking community
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#41170 - 19 Jan 07 03:16 Photographic holiday tips & guide wanted
Brit Boy Offline

Loc: United Kingdom
I am planning a photo-tour to Indonesia and I was wondering if anybody could suggest where I may find some good photo opportunities. I would also like to get in touch with a guide/translator (male or female), who is willing to travel extensively around Indonesia.

Thanks.

#41208 - 19 Jan 07 04:07 Re: Photographic holiday tips & guide wanted [Re: Brit Boy]
dolphin Offline
Member+++

Loc: auckland, nz
I think most place in Indonesia is beautiful smile But i suggest you go to Bali, Lombok, Nias, Tanah Toraja, Bogor, etc...

#41276 - 19 Jan 07 13:07 Re: Photographic holiday tips & guide wanted [Re: Brit Boy]
Lulu Offline
Pujangga

Loc: Indonesia
Quoting: Brit Boy
......I would also like to get in touch with a guide/translator (male or female), who is willing to travel extensively around Indonesia.

Thanks.

How about a ladyboy? I can give you discount for my guide/translator services?!

#41286 - 19 Jan 07 18:43 Re: Photographic holiday tips & guide wanted [Re: Lulu]
Orang Kanada Offline
Member*

Loc: Jakarta
What do you think of that??? Took from the top of Merapi at sunrise ...before the last eruption! But there's A LOT of volcanos like that, if you don't mind making a four hours of tough climbing during the night to be there at sunrise! And don't forget the temples: Borodubur, Tanah Lot, etc...

Attachments
496-merapi.jpg

#41289 - 19 Jan 07 22:04 Re: Photographic holiday tips & guide wanted [Re: Orang Kanada]
Dilli Offline
Pujangga Besar

Loc: Nearest Bar
Nice picture there OK, Is there not an easier way to get photo's like this without all the walking involved?

#41297 - 19 Jan 07 23:37 Re: Photographic holiday tips & guide wanted [Re: Brit Boy]
Jokie Jokie Girl Offline
Pujangga

Loc: Central Jakarta
Quoting: Brit Boy
I am planning a photo-tour to Indonesia and I was wondering if anybody could suggest where I may find some good photo opportunities. I would also like to get in touch with a guide/translator (male or female), who is willing to travel extensively around Indonesia.

Thanks.

the most beautiful is my Island and I'm ready as a guide for you wink yay

Edited by Jokie Jokie Girl (19 Jan 07 23:37)

#44766 - 12 Feb 07 10:29 Re: Photographic holiday tips & guide wanted [Re: Orang Kanada]
Brit Boy Offline

Nice pic.

How do you add an image?

#44768 - 12 Feb 07 10:33 Re: Photographic holiday tips & guide wanted [Re: Brit Boy]
Orang Kanada Offline
Member*

Loc: Jakarta
First, you have to go in advance reply. Clic the reply below. Then there's a file manager below the reply box. Clic. Another window allow you to upload pics from your computer. Do "add file" then "done adding file". You know how to do the rest.

#44793 - 12 Feb 07 14:22 Re: Photographic holiday tips & guide wanted [Re: Orang Kanada]
Brit Boy Offline

Yes .. but the pic doesn't display right, only a download link?

Moderator:  NetCop