Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#41011 - 17 Jan 07 09:24 TEMPO/BNN: 2015, Indonesia Free from Marijuana Fields
KuKuKaChu Moderator Offline
Pooh Bah

Loc: Centre of the Universe
BNN: 2015, Indonesia Free from Marijuana Fields
Tuesday, 16 January, 2007 | 17:46 WIB

Tempo Interactive, Jakarta: The National Narcotics Agency (BNN) targets Indonesia to be free from marijuana fields by 2015. “BNN will fight marijuana growth” said Executive Chairman of BNN, Insp. Gen. Made Mangku Pastika, during the working meeting with the Regional Representatives Assembly (DPD) in Senayan yesterday (15/1).

For the first stage, he said, BNN will clear marijuana fields in Aceh. “In Aceh, there are 500 hectares (marijuana fields), but we target 200 hectares in this year,” he said.

In order to make the program successful, he will cooperate with the Agriculture Department and the Trade Department in looking for substitute production. “If there is no substitute, it will be difficult,” he said.

In addition, the agency will carry out a rehabilitation program for illegal drug addicts via the religious way. “This is more effective,” he said.

Eko Ari Wibowo

#41039 - 17 Jan 07 23:49 Re: TEMPO/BNN: 2015, Indonesia Free from Marijuana Fields [Re: KuKuKaChu]
Roy's Hair Offline
Pujangga Besar

Loc: jakarta
Nooooooooo!!!!!!

#41040 - 17 Jan 07 23:59 Re: TEMPO/BNN: 2015, Indonesia Free from Marijuana Fields [Re: Roy's Hair]
riccardo Offline
Pujangga

Loc: Jakarta
Ah yes, well that's about right. The story should have read like this:
Now that the Acehnese have taken over in Aceh and are pushing the TNI/POLRI out of some of their vice scams up there, we are going to stick it to them so they can't make any money from the weed as well. And if they do want to keep producing, they are going to have to pay huge bribes to the Jawa police.

#41083 - 18 Jan 07 06:13 Re: TEMPO/BNN: 2015, Indonesia Free from Marijuana Fields [Re: riccardo]
Piss Salon Offline
Pujangga Besar

Loc: Jakpus
Exactly

#41154 - 19 Jan 07 01:32 Re: TEMPO/BNN: 2015, Indonesia Free from Marijuana Fields [Re: Piss Salon]
Roy's Hair Offline
Pujangga Besar

Loc: jakarta
Have a cheeky toke here and you can get a stiffer sentence than if you actually murder someone. Discuss. Drugs are always an easy issue for politicians to make traction on . Like war, they distract from real issues - like how we are all getting FUCKED every day by our governments.

#41169 - 19 Jan 07 03:16 Re: TEMPO/BNN: 2015, Indonesia Free from Marijuana Fields [Re: Roy's Hair]
Piss Salon Offline
Pujangga Besar

Literally? Don't fancy SBY much. Not my teh bottle.

Megawati on the other hand .... and you know she bangs.

Quite frankly, if I was the government I would insist on the free distribution of marijuana along with the bare minimum of rice, water, cooking oil and a little (but not too much) religion to keep the masses passive.

#41179 - 19 Jan 07 03:27 Re: TEMPO/BNN: 2015, Indonesia Free from Marijuana Fields [Re: Piss Salon]
Pooh Bah

Quoting: Piss Salon
Quite frankly, if I was the government I would insist on the free distribution of marijuana along with the bare minimum of rice, water, cooking oil and a little (but not too much) religion to keep the masses passive.

good thinking, 99.

maybe we could distribute it along with the kiddies school milk. you know, get them accustomed to toking from an early age, and by the time they grow up they'll think it's normal.

#41181 - 19 Jan 07 03:28 Re: TEMPO/BNN: 2015, Indonesia Free from Marijuana Fields [Re: KuKuKaChu]
Dilli Offline
Pujangga Besar

Loc: Nearest Bar
They do that in Glasgow already! Have done for decades!

#41188 - 19 Jan 07 03:38 Re: TEMPO/BNN: 2015, Indonesia Free from Marijuana Fields [Re: Dilli]
Piss Salon Offline
Pujangga Besar

Thought heroin was the infant formula in Glasgow trainspotter.

#41192 - 19 Jan 07 03:43 Re: TEMPO/BNN: 2015, Indonesia Free from Marijuana Fields [Re: KuKuKaChu]
Macan Tutul Offline
Pujangga Muda

Loc: Jungle and cage ;)
Quoting: KuKuKaChu
Quoting: Piss Salon

good thinking, 99.

maybe we could distribute it along with the kiddies school milk. you know, get them accustomed to toking from an early age, and by the time they grow up they'll think it's normal.

Nah Kuku, do you want your kids consume it too?

(Memoirs of 3/3/2007)

#41195 - 19 Jan 07 03:48 Re: TEMPO/BNN: 2015, Indonesia Free from Marijuana Fields [Re: Macan Tutul]
Pooh Bah

Quoting: Macan Tutul
Quoting: KuKuKaChu

Nah Kuku, do you want your kids consume it too?

they do already ...

#41197 - 19 Jan 07 03:52 Re: TEMPO/BNN: 2015, Indonesia Free from Marijuana Fields [Re: KuKuKaChu]
Macan Tutul Offline
Pujangga Muda

Hehehe Kuku, you're a bad father

(Memoirs of 3/3/2007)

#41201 - 19 Jan 07 03:57 Re: TEMPO/BNN: 2015, Indonesia Free from Marijuana Fields [Re: KuKuKaChu]
dolphin Offline
Member+++

Loc: auckland, nz
Really?! shocked

#41202 - 19 Jan 07 04:00 Re: TEMPO/BNN: 2015, Indonesia Free from Marijuana Fields [Re: dolphin]
Pooh Bah

well, they are adults. and they are merely following the good example their father gave to them ...

#41203 - 19 Jan 07 04:03 Re: TEMPO/BNN: 2015, Indonesia Free from Marijuana Fields [Re: KuKuKaChu]
Macan Tutul Offline
Pujangga Muda

Lol I see so you're very rich then Ku, spending lot of $$$$ to buy those Marijuana and serve to your kids as their breakfast everyday.... cool wink

(Memoirs of 3/3/2007)

#41204 - 19 Jan 07 04:03 Re: TEMPO/BNN: 2015, Indonesia Free from Marijuana Fields [Re: KuKuKaChu]
Dilli Offline
Pujangga Besar

Polygamous drug addicts then?

#41206 - 19 Jan 07 04:06 Re: TEMPO/BNN: 2015, Indonesia Free from Marijuana Fields [Re: Macan Tutul]
Pooh Bah

Lol I see so you're very rich then Ku, spending lot of $$$$ to buy those Marijuana and serve to your kids as their breakfast everyday.... cool wink

oh goodness no. my children learned a lot about hydroponics from their dear young dad.

#41207 - 19 Jan 07 04:07 Re: TEMPO/BNN: 2015, Indonesia Free from Marijuana Fields [Re: KuKuKaChu]
Dilli Offline
Pujangga Besar

I always wondered what that bright light was late at night shining from behind the closed curtains!

#41212 - 19 Jan 07 04:12 Re: TEMPO/BNN: 2015, Indonesia Free from Marijuana Fields [Re: Dilli]
Macan Tutul Offline
Pujangga Muda

Oh their young Dad.... ;)so how old is he now?

(Memoirs of 3/3/2007)

#41213 - 19 Jan 07 04:15 Re: TEMPO/BNN: 2015, Indonesia Free from Marijuana Fields [Re: Macan Tutul]
Dilli Offline
Pujangga Besar

50 this year if I am not mistaken!

#41215 - 19 Jan 07 04:25 Re: TEMPO/BNN: 2015, Indonesia Free from Marijuana Fields [Re: Dilli]
Macan Tutul Offline
Pujangga Muda

50? Life has begun or will begin???

(Memoirs of 3/3/2007)

#41216 - 19 Jan 07 04:30 Re: TEMPO/BNN: 2015, Indonesia Free from Marijuana Fields [Re: Macan Tutul]
Pooh Bah

50? Life has begun or will begin???

what the fuck you talkin' about, chil'?

#41221 - 19 Jan 07 04:45 Re: TEMPO/BNN: 2015, Indonesia Free from Marijuana Fields [Re: KuKuKaChu]
Dilli Offline
Pujangga Besar

We have a copy of your passport!

#41222 - 19 Jan 07 04:50 Re: TEMPO/BNN: 2015, Indonesia Free from Marijuana Fields [Re: Dilli]
Pooh Bah

Quoting: Dilli
We have a copy of your passport!

ohhh, you mean that passport i photoshopped?

#41225 - 19 Jan 07 05:04 Re: TEMPO/BNN: 2015, Indonesia Free from Marijuana Fields [Re: KuKuKaChu]
Dilli Offline
Pujangga Besar

You dont get away from the truth that easily!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

Moderator:  kenyeung, NetCop