Forums and Chat for Indonesia's English-speaking community
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#40588 - 13 Jan 07 09:37 The exploits(ation) of Bindi Irwin
Piss Salon Offline
Pujangga Besar

Loc: Jakpus
I know that I am not the most positive of fellows under the best of circumstances and I see no reason not to continue changing anytime soon. Though little Bindi Irwin is a fantastic little Aussie battler and cute and smart to boot, isn't she just too young for all the following bollox? I predict (if you can even call it that) burnout by 13, drug addiction by late teens, Playboy by 22 (the first ever mother, daughter shoot) and suicide by 26.

Cut and pasted:

The daughter of late Crocodile Hunter Steve Irwin has been named the new ambassador for Australian Tourism around the world.

Bindi Irwin is stepping into the spotlight after her father was killed in September (06) after being struck in the chest by a stingray barb off the Queensland coast.

The eight-year-old is currently in the US on a week-long tour for G'Day USA Week, which aims to bring more tourists Down Under.

Bindi, who stars in her own stage show - Bindi And The Crocmen - at her father's Australia Zoo, appeared on Ellen DeGeneres' talk show yesterday (11Jan07), where she confessed she just wants to make her late dad proud.

I also think she is involved in a number of concerts in the US with the wiggles, as well as a television show etc etc.

#40625 - 14 Jan 07 02:24 Re: The exploits(ation) of Bindi Irwin [Re: Piss Salon]
chewwyUK Offline
Pujangga

Loc: Jakarta
i am with you piss .... time to sit down and wait for the train wreck

#40668 - 14 Jan 07 10:19 Re: The exploits(ation) of Bindi Irwin [Re: chewwyUK]
Roy's Hair Offline
Pujangga Besar

Loc: jakarta
she'll be snortin' coke with the crocs before the year's out - "Croikee, this is good shit cobber!"

#40671 - 14 Jan 07 11:38 Re: The exploits(ation) of Bindi Irwin [Re: Roy's Hair]
dolphin Offline
Member+++

Loc: auckland, nz
"Bindi" yup she is cute and smart little girl.

Moderator:  kenyeung, NetCop