Forums and Chat for Indonesia's English-speaking community
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#40440 - 12 Jan 07 02:17 Why don't Indonesian women trust each other??
chewwyUK Offline
Pujangga

Loc: Jakarta
This is a problem I have faced a few times since living in Indonesia. I have always had a lot of female friends. I don't know why it just works out that way most of the time. These friends are NOT sexual partners and there is no agenda other than being regular friends. Usually my gf's are very accepting of this and don't have any issues with me being friends with girls.

I have found that indonesian women dont tend to worry when I meet female friends who are also bule but freak out if I meet an indonesian girl who is just a friend.

An example of this is when I recently went on holiday to Bali with a female friend of mine from London. We were staying in a private villa together for a week and my Indonesian girlfriend at the time did not have any problem with me and my friend spending a week together. However when I mentioned that while my friend and I were in Bali we went out a few nights with an Indonesian girl I know (who is just a friend) she freaked out. It took me some time to calm her down I can tell you.

When I asked her why she had a problem with the Indonesian friend but not the bule she said it's because Indonesian girls always have an agenda. What she said boils down to "Indonesian girls cannot be just friends with men, they will just be waiting for a chance to sleep with them"

Is this true? Why don’t Indonesian girls trust other Indonesian girls? This is not a one off thing as I have heard it from many indo girls.

Over to you girls ....

Edited by chewwyUK (12 Jan 07 02:20)

#40442 - 12 Jan 07 04:50 Re: Why don't Indonesian women trust each other?? [Re: chewwyUK]
Just Offline
Member+++

Loc: Obviously not your place!
Definitely not me! I have no problem with who shags whom! Everybody has their own agendas, my agenda is looking for friends, not shagging friends! LOL

#40443 - 12 Jan 07 04:57 Re: Why don't Indonesian women trust each other?? [Re: Just]
Lulu Offline
Pujangga

Loc: Indonesia
Quoting: Just
......Everybody has their own agendas, my agenda is looking for friends, not shagging friends! LOL

....and my agenda is to get more and more shag from my bf!

#40446 - 12 Jan 07 05:25 Re: Why don't Indonesian women trust each other?? [Re: Lulu]
chewwyUK Offline
Pujangga

so are you all saying this isnt true? you would have no problems if your bule BF went out drinking with an indonesian girl who was just a friend?

#40447 - 12 Jan 07 05:43 Re: Why don't Indonesian women trust each other?? [Re: chewwyUK]
Lulu Offline
Pujangga

Loc: Indonesia
If she is long close friend...yeah why not?! Somemore if I already know this person. I have bunch of good male friends and I drink with them sometimes.

#40453 - 12 Jan 07 06:14 Re: Why don't Indonesian women trust each other?? [Re: Lulu]
riccardo Offline
Pujangga

Chew, I'd venture to guess that it's an ethno-cultural thing. My guess is that certain ethnic groups in Indonesia are more suspicious and others are more relaxed and trusting -- like Just and Lulu. I won't delve too much deeper or more specific than that as it's probably not too PC, so you can draw your own conclusions.

#40460 - 12 Jan 07 08:49 Re: Why don't Indonesian women trust each other?? [Re: chewwyUK]
Jokie Jokie Girl Offline
Pujangga

Loc: Central Jakarta
well, it was happened to me ;)I thought it was stupid thing in life..too much possesive!

many times ago, I had a relationship with a bule guy..me and Shesca met him yesterday ;)(it was not deliberate to meet him in Java Net Cafe at Pasaraya Blok M) blush

yeah back to Cheww's topic, I was too possesive at that time and always get jealous, if I found sms from indo gals but I never jealous if he told me about his bule partener...

and now also..sometimes I get jealous if I found something that had link with his indo ex, but I’m not jealous with his bule ex wink

in my opinion: Why don't Indonesian women trust each other??
Because:
1.some of Indo women are tegaan sometimes do not care, but the most important gue dapat jatah you like and I like we do!
2.some of Indo women try to be inoncence and know nothing but the fact she know much
3.some of Indo women don’t have any confidence with her self and of course don’t trust too much with her bule boyfriend or husband, coz commonly the bules that living in Indo acted like a king and super star, they thought that they can take any kind of indo gals
4.some of Indo women like to fall in love with somebody else..even just for fun or need for sex
5.some of Indo women are like me, senang-senang gitu deh sama ganggu punya orang wink kuku

well, whatever-lah..this's life and it's gonna happen to anybody wink

Edited by Jokie Jokie Girl (12 Jan 07 08:51)

#40463 - 12 Jan 07 09:23 Re: Why don't Indonesian women trust each other?? [Re: Jokie Jokie Girl]
Dilli Offline
Pujangga Besar

Loc: Nearest Bar
Think you hit the nail on the head there JJG

#40475 - 12 Jan 07 14:13 Re: Why don't Indonesian women trust each other?? [Re: Dilli]
Shesca Offline
Member*

In my opinion no particular race are more into anything in anything. I always think each race have their own assholes and great people. Also it all comes back to how much you know about the hidden agenda that lots of bules women also have and how much you know your partner. I mean not all bule men like to fool around. I know a lot of them that are very "family man" and will never cheat ever in their lives when they are with somebody. On the other hand not all Indo girls have the hidden agenda with the bule men they are with. I mean, temptress are everywhere, all over the world.

But for your case, Chewwy, I think your gf knows a lot of Indo girls that are like such. The girls who are after the bules "blindly" for their money or their "having a higher status when you are with a bule" feeling. She therefore made an assumption that "all" girls are like that. Besides she probably hasnt been with you enough to be comfortable with the fact that you are quite a faithful type (according to me, you are). So based on these two facts she had acted the way she did. Oh, and another thing, the fact that you chose her, made her feel that you are not into bule girls. That's probably also why she was okay with you and your female bule friend vacationing together in Bali.
That's just a Shesca's opinion. smile

#40477 - 12 Jan 07 19:51 Re: Why don't Indonesian women trust each other?? [Re: Shesca]
Polar Bear Offline
Pujangga Besar

Jesus Christ, now this REALLY pisses me off. I referred to the same effect as Chewwy – the easy with which bules get shagged by local girls, and Choco and Shesca ripped my head off.

Now Chewwy claims, and several girls agree, that Indonesian girl don’t trust each other not to fuck the brains out of any bule they come into contract with.

I was going to write a funny response here, but to be honest I am so fucking angry I simply cannot. Maybe later when I calm down…..

The real truth, and we all know it, is that it is easier for a bule to get a girl in Jakarta than it is to get a Bintang on a Friday night. I know it, Chewwy knows it, so does everyone else, except two girls who have stuck their heads in the sand and are playing the good old Indonesian “deny everything” trick.

So – come on Shesca, Come on Choco. You were quick enough to tell me that local girls didn’t like bules. So now explain who local girls don’t trust each other when a bule is involved.

I feel, and I believe I have the right to feel, really pissed off with the double standards here. REALLY PISSED OFF.....

#40478 - 12 Jan 07 20:02 Re: Why don't Indonesian women trust each other?? [Re: Lulu]
Polar Bear Offline
Pujangga Besar

[quote=]If she is long close friend...yeah why not?! Somemore if I already know this person. I have bunch of good male friends and I drink with them sometimes. [/quote]

Yes Lulu - but the point is if any of them were married would their wives be happy if they knew...... smile

#40480 - 12 Jan 07 20:15 Re: Why don't Indonesian women trust each other?? [Re: Polar Bear]
Polar Bear Offline
Pujangga Besar

A recently released study by world experts (Choco Sheca et al) concluded that the chance of any bule getting a flicker of interest out of a girl in Jakarta roughly equated to that of the proverbial snowball in hell.

The study has shocked the nation, and was one of the factors in the recent JSX meltdown.

Several less qualified observers have questioned the data used in the study, pointing out that just about every female member of the well known web site JakChat had dated at least one bule.

The researchers have retorted that this was purely a statistical anomaly and their research (based upon interviews in the ladies toilets of the Abdul Bungarse Mosque) showed that although bule expats were frequently hospitalised due to excessive shagging, this was obviously the result of masturbation, and not sexual encounters with local girls.

Their final comment was – “one blow job doesn’t mean shit”.

The researchers are now working on studies to prove that Jakarta has the cleanest air in the world, and that there were no traffic problems. They are also believe to be expert witnesses in the recent Adam Air disaster, where they will argue that this well maintained plane was hidden by goblins.

#40499 - 12 Jan 07 23:11 Re: Why don't Indonesian women trust each other?? [Re: Polar Bear]
chewwyUK Offline
Pujangga

Um i dont think your topic and my topic are linked PB .... I had just encountered a problem a few times and wanted to know the reason behind it. I dont recall referring to women as cheap digital watches hehehe

#40500 - 12 Jan 07 23:29 Re: Why don't Indonesian women trust each other?? [Re: Polar Bear]
Polar Bear Offline
Pujangga Besar

Hey – someone deleted my post……..

Which is a bit rich – since it simply contained Shescas posts to me on a similar subject.

Polar Bear in NOT HAPPY at censorship. If its ok to say it to me, its ok for my to quote it!!!!! (Please explain the reasoning and logic…..)

I will just PM it to everyone anyway…….

And Chewwy – your post said “Indonesian girls cannot be just friends with men, they will just be waiting for a chance to sleep with them"…………….

Shesca and Choco object to anyone generalizing about “Indonesian girls”…….

#40502 - 12 Jan 07 23:41 Re: Why don't Indonesian women trust each other?? [Re: Polar Bear]
KuKuKaChu Moderator Offline
Pooh Bah

Loc: Centre of the Universe
Quoting: Polar Bear
Which is a bit rich – since it simply contained Shescas posts to me on a similar subject.

you quoted from what were clearly private emails.

#40509 - 13 Jan 07 01:18 Re: Why don't Indonesian women trust each other?? [Re: KuKuKaChu]
Polar Bear Offline
Pujangga Besar

WRONG KUKU - VERY WRONG.

go take a look at Watches and girls.........

Seems people can say qwhat they like if they have tits and a pussy, but if its a Polar Bear saying it he is fucked......

#40510 - 13 Jan 07 01:23 Re: Why don't Indonesian women trust each other?? [Re: Polar Bear]
Polar Bear Offline
Pujangga Besar

SHESCA 26 /12 /06

Member++

Loc: Jakarta As far as I am concern, ladies and gentlemen, this thread was the lowest way of a white skinned foreigner who know NOTHING about the way us, Indonesian girls live, to give the most INSULTING equivalent of our conducts in OUR OWN COUNTRY.
Who the fuck does he think he is? What kind of girls did he think he was around with that he thought he knew EVERYTHING about ALL of us?

Making a statement that we are no different than CHEAP LCD watches just by seeing how SOME of us are INTERESTED in BULES is NOT JUSTIFIABLE AT ALL. Especially after knowing that that particular person has NEVER BEEN with any Indonesian GIRLS that are from, Im sorry to say this, HIGHER class of the society,when he WAS IN INDONESIA who happen to be pickier.

So to end this post, I just want EVERYBODY to really be more CAREFUL and THINK BEFORE YOU TALK INSTEAD OF THE OTHER WAY AROUND. It actually shows how brainless and insensitive you are!!!

Edited by Shesca (26/12/06 05:12 PM)

#40511 - 13 Jan 07 01:25 Re: Why don't Indonesian women trust each other?? [Re: Polar Bear]
Polar Bear Offline
Pujangga Besar

SHESCA 26/12./06

Listen you coward asshole:

My relationship with that bule CANNOT be a way to REPRESENT how EASY we ARE. OK? He could be ANY MAN from ANY FUCKING RACE!!! Do you understand my ENGLISH? Is my ENGLISH really THAT fuckin BAD that I have to REPEAT EVERYTHING and CAPITALIZE EVERYTHING?

You said INDONESIAN GIRLS not INDONESIAN GIRLS I MET or I HAVE INTERACTED WITH or I MET IN BLOK M or I MET IN BARS or even I HAVE FUCKED. That statement refers to ALL OF US. ALL FUCKING OF US. How dare you say that? Even Prince Willian of England have to consult his advisor before making such statement.

MY GOD!!!! I cant believe this. Somebody made such a rush and totally incorrect statement and STILL stand strong on how RIGHT he IS? Is it because you think US, the QUIET and YES SIR INDONESIAN will stay silent and won't object to such insult? You are so fucking wrong my friend. So FUCKING or BLOODY in the equivalent BRITISH way WRONG!!!!

#40513 - 13 Jan 07 01:28 Re: Why don't Indonesian women trust each other?? [Re: Polar Bear]
KuKuKaChu Moderator Offline
Pooh Bah

Loc: Centre of the Universe
WRONG KUKU - VERY WRONG.

yes, you were right, and i was wrong. i didn't recall seeing those messages from Shesca. (which you no doubt deserved, btw wink )

#40514 - 13 Jan 07 01:32 Re: Why don't Indonesian women trust each other?? [Re: KuKuKaChu]
Polar Bear Offline
Pujangga Besar

I wasnt disputing deserved or not kuku. I was sipmly ponitingout that Shesca made those comments to me when I implied that bules thought that Indonesiansd
Quoting: KuKuKaChu
WRONG KUKU - VERY WRONG.

yes, you were right, and i was wrong. i didn't recall seeing those messages from Shesca. (which you no doubt deserved, btw wink )

I wasn’t disputing deserved or not kuku. I was simply pointing out that Shesca made those comments to me when I implied that bules thought that Indonesian girls were easy.

Now Chewy points out that Indonesian GIRLS think Indonesian girls are easy, and fuck all gets said about it.

And it would have been nice if you had asked before you simply deleted.

#40518 - 13 Jan 07 01:44 Re: Why don't Indonesian women trust each other?? [Re: KuKuKaChu]
dolphin Offline
Member+++

Loc: auckland, nz
For me thats no problem at all.

#40522 - 13 Jan 07 01:59 Re: Why don't Indonesian women trust each other?? [Re: dolphin]
Polar Bear Offline
Pujangga Besar

Quoting: dolphin

ah you see dear, that is becuase you are open and honest......

#40524 - 13 Jan 07 02:06 Re: Why don't Indonesian women trust each other?? [Re: Polar Bear]
Polar Bear Offline
Pujangga Besar

And as for not letting go, no you are right. Why – because you me and every fucking person on this site knows that what I said was the truth.

Getting a shag in Jakarta is easier for a bule than getting a beer. And anyone who argues otherwise is blowing smoke out of their arse.

#40529 - 13 Jan 07 02:22 Re: Why don't Indonesian women trust each other?? [Re: Polar Bear]
chewwyUK Offline
Pujangga

PB its just not true .... The other night I went to be fridge an pulled out a nice clean cold beer. I can not remember a time when I have gone to my fridge and found it packed with a selection of indonesian girls

#40530 - 13 Jan 07 02:25 Re: Why don't Indonesian women trust each other?? [Re: Polar Bear]
Jokie Jokie Girl Offline
Pujangga

Loc: Central Jakarta
Quoting: dolphin

ah you see dear, that is becuase you are open and honest......

maybe dol also a kanpung gal, open and honest wink

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6 >

Moderator:  NetCop