Forums and Chat for Indonesia's English-speaking community
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#40052 - 07 Jan 07 05:43 SCOOP: ADAM-AIR FOUND!!
klicker Offline
Member+

Loc: Sydney Australia
Shocking story a super power done a nuttie,US treasury Secretary and cheney Arrested http://www.worldreports.org/news/38_paulson_and_cheney_s what a shame check it's out you wouldnt believed

#40053 - 07 Jan 07 06:16 dick cheney gossip [Re: klicker]
riccardo Offline
Pujangga

Loc: Jakarta
Quoting: klicker
Shocking story a super power done a nuttie,US treasury Secretary and cheney Arrested http://www.worldreports.org/news/38_paulson_and_cheney_s what a shame check it's out you wouldnt believed

I'm sorry did I miss something? How does this relate to the Adam Air mystery? It sounds interesting, so I'll try to move it to another thread.

Edited by riccardo (07 Jan 07 06:21)

#40054 - 07 Jan 07 06:25 Re: dick cheney gossip [Re: riccardo]
riccardo Offline
Pujangga

Loc: Jakarta
Ok that's weird, very trippy indeed.

#40071 - 08 Jan 07 08:15 Re: dick cheney gossip [Re: riccardo]
Polar Bear Offline
Pujangga Besar

I take it that (sadly) the plane is still missing.

Anyone who could have survived will now be dead anyway.

I didn’t read any more about those cellfones that were unanswered. Its been a week, so I guess the signals have gone. I have a theory based upon what has happened so far (phantom sightings of wreckage, mysterious distress calls that never took place etc) that there really never was any cell phone signal.

Interestingly, the Indonesian archipelago is one of the more “watched” areas of the world. Take a crap under a tree near the kampung, and I guarantee a satellite is watching you (they are actually looking for JI training camps, but seeing a local without his pants is more fun).

Since they can read a newspaper or recognize a face from a satellite, they should be able to spot a large plane.

Which mean either the USA isn’t feeling helpful, or more likely, the plane is deep under some ocean.

Moderator:  NetCop