Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#39754 - 01 Jan 07 15:58 Good Bye 2006
Jokie Jokie Girl Offline
Pujangga

Loc: Central Jakarta
The Little Diary of Jokie Jokie Girl for 2006

January
I was so happy 'coz I started to feel at home in my new office, with a nice boss, nice office mates and a nice environment with a family management. My office is not too big and don't have too many staff, I call the office “small café and high quality”. I had a wonderful boss and great office mates, nice team work... I had a partener at my desk her name is D**, she was graduated from a private University In south Jakarta, she’s smart, nice and sometimes look innocent... we were a team work..

February
As usual, I'm working every day from Monday to Saturday from 10am to 7pm... but suddenly I didn’t feel at home anymore in my office “too noisy”. frown
14 February, it was my office mate's birthday... we were happy and I tried to forget about the negative thinkings in my mind! smile

March
A new office mate came... her name is A****, not really new, because she worked few months ago before I joint to the office... “she was freelance”.
Sweet girl not really smart but hard worker and nice gal... my boss like her and trust her so much

April
A new office mate came, her name is J***** she was a really new comer and she was sharing my desk... very beautiful, smart, friendly enough and she graduated from a famaus Private University in South Jakarta... She became a r******, whitch was my job before... From that time on, I was just coming to the office and helped the clients that needed help and I get confused: what's my new job exactly? confused
Suddenly my boss told me by phone that “he fired J*****”! No questions anymore and no need to ask the questions... as a boss he's wise and I'm sure that he has a good reason to fired J*****? All my office mates was shocked because of that, WHY J*****? Why not Jokie? shocked That’s the question asking by my office mates! Yeah, why J*****? Why not me? confused I asked myself the same question! And believe it or not, starting from that time, some of my office mates looked at me like an anemy! shoot
Still in April, a new office mate came and he’s an accounting. His name is A***, he’s a very nice guy... Don't speak too much but friendly... my boss also like him because he worked well! yay

May
My ex partener D** resigned from the office because she found a new job. She didn't told me about it. I just hear it from my boss when he called me and told that D** “resigned”, no comments! I just told to my boss: “don’t worry coz you gonna find another one...”, my boss said: “yeah, of course... I’m gonna find the better one”

June
Nothing special in my office, I worked as I commonly did... I also started to search for the University for my Master..I made entry test for UI (Indonesian University), I choosed Magister of Psycology but I failed, no need to ask WHY? MY TOEFLE, guys! And then I went to YAI University for testing, I choosed the same faculty but I failed again... I’m sure it wasn’t because of my TOEFLE, 'coz the score of my TOEFLE match what they need... Yeah whatever I failed again! I was so sad! cry

July
A new office mate came her name is D**** but not for long; just 1 week and then resigned... because, she was too weak, not really fit, and I could see that! frown
Still in July, another new office mate came, her name is A**, her job des was documents... She’s Balinese and graduated from an University in Bali, perhaps she was smart but too “lelet” and really, really unfriendly, weird person, individual, so that’s why no office mates liked her but my boss liked her.. kuku
Whatever we said to her, she never cared, she always fought with the other, specially the acounting, she never fought with me 'coz I didn’t care about her... but when she tried to say something that really I didn’t like.. I was getting angry too much and said “Fucking stupid” upyours
In this month also, I started fighting with my American, fought for nothing... he told me that I was always breaking my promises because of my boss... we always canceled our dates 'coz of my works, he get bored with all the things in my activities, huuuu so sad 'coz he never give me any support. cry

August
One of the accounting in my office resigned because she wanted to continue her studies in Bandung... She told me about it few days before! But one week after resigned, she called and she was crying... She told me the truth is that she was not going to Bandung for study but she found a new job and now she wanted to come back to my office 'cos she didn’t felt at home like in my office and she wanted me to tell the boss that she wanted to come back again! Oh Gosh how come? I’m not super hero in office, I’m not a special staff in office... but whatever I tried to tell the boss but NO COMMENT,”let’s see!” wink

September
I met with the Canadian. He’s my boss’ client, a client that never say "THANKS" but we met on the right time and we make an approach with each other. Dinner and cinema was our favorite activities. See, now he’s my boyfriend. I also started my class for my Master at Mercu Buana University...so that's why I think this month is the special month in my life for 2006. smile yay

October
A new office mate came, her name is E*****, she ‘s a junior accounting... little gal, I don’t like her too much 'coz she looks “show off” and speak too much for nothing, just like me, so that’s why I don’t like her too much.. upyours
I got my PMS with crying too much cry

November
Was my birthday and a new office mate came at the same time, his name is A***, nice guy and smart, he’s doing his master in Indonesian University.. his job desc is Document and Translater smile
I got my PMS with complaining too much and also crying loudly cry

December
I've been very sick, coz I’m was too tired... doing promotion for my forums and also my office.. fighting with my Canadian, sometimes I couldn't share my time between work, studies and him.. and my bad behavior in every month "I got my PMS still in complaining and crying loudly" frown sick cry

Whatever, this year is a year that I learned too much, expriences, happiness and sadness.
For that, I would like to say thanks very much to: My wonderful boss, a boss that sometimes made me annoyed, a boss that sometimes made me feel useless in office, a boss that sometimes made me jobless in office, a boss that sometimes is treating me unfair in office but also a boss that always give me support in my works and my studies.. wink wink wink
Also to my Canadian, thanks very much for being here for me, thanks for choosing me as your island girl. Je t'aime, j'espère que sera le dernier homme dans ma vie et que tu me demanderas en marriage bientôt. smile wink

Well, both of you guys really made my year.

WELCOME 2007
Hope this year, I'm gonna be a nicer person, a nicer daughter, a nicer friend, a nicer staff, a nicer girlfriend

cheers
jokie

Edited by Jokie Jokie Girl (01 Jan 07 16:00)

#39756 - 01 Jan 07 22:22 Re: Good Bye 2006 [Re: Jokie Jokie Girl]
Polar Bear Offline
Pujangga Besar

Jokie, I really wanna give you a big brother hug right now. This new year will be wonderful for you.

PB (plus hangover)

#39757 - 02 Jan 07 00:05 Re: Good Bye 2006 [Re: Polar Bear]
Shesca Offline
Member*

Loc: Jakarta
2006, what a year for Shesca.
During this year I went through a lot, and I really mean A LOT for a 30 years old woman smile. I am, however,very much proud of myself in my resistance against all of the obstacles of life that I went through. Instead of pushing me down further to the bottom, all I went through have actually shaped me to be a much stronger person than before. If life is a wheel, I was at the most bottom of it. I managed to climbed back up and is on my way to the top ( I hope smile ). We as human being have two choices during the bad time: keep on complaining about it and do nothing or stay thankful and use the failure as the booster to move forward with higher strength. It wasnt easy but I think I followed the later action and it gave me good results smile

Anyway, I too hope that 2007 will be a much better one for me. And to all of you smile

#39773 - 02 Jan 07 06:09 Re: Good Bye 2006 [Re: Jokie Jokie Girl]
Orang Kanada Offline
Member*

The Little Diarrhea Of Orang Kanada for 2006

January
Too much Mcdonald

Febuary
Too much McDonald again

March
Too much Pizza Hut

April
Too much A&W

May
Too much Pizza Hut

June
Too much McDonald

July
Too much Pizza Hut

August
I had a meeting with Kuku

September
Too much Pizza Hut

October
Too much Pizza Hut

November
Too much Pizza Hut

December
Too much Pizza Hut

Whatever, this year there's been more liquid coming out of my ass than my dick. I really have to start filling on rice.

#39774 - 02 Jan 07 06:49 Re: Good Bye 2006 [Re: Orang Kanada]
Shesca Offline
Member*

OOhh kkaaaayyy OK.
I see a pattern here: ever since you met Kuku in August, you seemed to have sticked with Pizza Hut. Hm.... Weirdd.....

#39832 - 03 Jan 07 06:35 Re: Good Bye 2006 [Re: Shesca]
Just Offline
Member+++

Loc: Obviously not your place!
Geezzz....McDonald! Lol!

#39836 - 03 Jan 07 07:17 Re: Good Bye 2006 [Re: Just]
Jokie Jokie Girl Offline
Pujangga

Quoting: Just
Geezzz....McDonald! Lol!

too much McDonald, so that's why he forget when he met with me wink

#40008 - 05 Jan 07 18:12 Re: Good Bye 2006 [Re: Jokie Jokie Girl]
Orang Kanada Offline
Member*

I didn't forget when I met you JJG... I listed what gave diarrhea in 2006, you should thanks God your not there!

#40734 - 15 Jan 07 10:01 Re: Good Bye 2006 [Re: Orang Kanada]
Jokie Jokie Girl Offline
Pujangga

just didn't understand what wrong with my little diary confused
someone was complaining about my diary, suddenly frown

I tried to check double check over and over again but I didn't found something who really dangers, I also asked to webmaster about that, but he told "NICE, no need to delete", so what wrong, then???

well, I' like to say sory if someone here get disappointing or annoying with my little diary..whatever I wrote, I really don't meant anything....I just a beginner wink

cheerrs
jokie

#40736 - 15 Jan 07 10:23 Re: Good Bye 2006 [Re: Jokie Jokie Girl]
Dilli Offline
Pujangga Besar

Loc: Nearest Bar
JJG, a year in a single post! Succinct and honest!

May you have a great 2007, try to avoid Pizza Hut! I find it easy because I'm allergic to cheese!

#40744 - 15 Jan 07 10:36 Re: Good Bye 2006 [Re: Dilli]
Jokie Jokie Girl Offline
Pujangga

Quoting: Dilli
JJG, a year in a single post! Succinct and honest!

May you have a great 2007, try to avoid Pizza Hut! I find it easy because I'm allergic to cheese!

yups Dilli, hope so smile
"try to avoid Pizza Hut" laugh but it's our ( me&bf-ed) fav. food..simple and cheaper wink

Edited by Jokie Jokie Girl (15 Jan 07 10:39)

Moderator:  NetCop