Forums and Chat for Indonesia's English-speaking community
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#39610 - 29 Dec 06 04:06 now heres a little story about JC people....
Polar Bear Offline
Pujangga Besar

Now here is a funny story about JC people.

One of the people here never tells anyone anything about herself. Nothing at all. She has some big secret. No idea what it is, but its such a drama that it must be pretty dreadful.

One day I mentioned one of the nicest girls on JC to her, and she told me not have anything to do with her. She told me she had heard some bad things about the girl, andI should keep away.

And then Shesca told me that the same person had “warned” her to keep away from me….

Which is all a bit ironic, cos this is a person who wont tell anyone about themselves, and has some big secret.

So let me put the record straight. The girl I was warned about is in fact a wonderful person who has never asked for anything and never says a bad word about anyone.

Me – well I may well be a bad person, but it isn’t up to some evil bitch to go warning people about me, its up to people to find out for themselves.

Maybe I should start “warning” everyone on JC about the nasty little rumours being spread by small minded people here……

(once again someone is playing "do as I say, not as I do….")

has anyone got the guts to own up about spreading stories?

#39613 - 29 Dec 06 11:44 Re: now heres a little story about JC people.... [Re: Polar Bear]
Capt. Mainwaring Offline
Pujangga Besar

Loc: here
Ross - go play with the sharks - she is no more a shit stirrer than you are - how do you know that james isn't fred isn't xxxxx sshshhhhhh Ross - James is a girl

#39617 - 29 Dec 06 22:18 Re: now heres a little story about JC people.... [Re: Capt. Mainwaring]
Polar Bear Offline
Pujangga Besar

Quoting: James Hanratty
Ross - go play with the sharks - she is no more a shit stirrer than you are - how do you know that james isn't fred isn't xxxxx sshshhhhhh Ross - James is a girl

no Fred, you are just a buffoon. Everyone knows that. You are the joke of the PLC site, and of expat forum. (want me to past some extracts?) I guess that’s why you are here.

But its credible educated people saying things about me that makes me mad. Someone might believe them.

#39618 - 29 Dec 06 22:52 Re: now heres a little story about JC people.... [Re: Polar Bear]
KuKuKaChu Moderator Offline
Pooh Bah

Loc: Centre of the Universe
what exactly are they saying?

or more precisely, what are they saying about you that is not already common knowledge? smile

#39620 - 29 Dec 06 23:08 Re: now heres a little story about JC people.... [Re: KuKuKaChu]
Polar Bear Offline
Pujangga Besar

Quoting: KuKuKaChu
what exactly are they saying?

or more precisely, what are they saying about you that is not already common knowledge? smile

ahhhh kukyu, they were warning Shesca about me. funny, cos i really should be doing the warning about the ones who are doing the warning.

but if I do that i am an asshole.

its that wonderful Indonesian double standards thing. but that is a stereotype so I cant say that.

(PS - i am glad to know that you are single, but it must get so lonely in JKT when no ID girl will even talk to a bule.....

Jakarta - land of bullshit.....

#39621 - 29 Dec 06 23:37 Re: now heres a little story about JC people.... [Re: Polar Bear]
Polar Bear Offline
Pujangga Besar

Its my fault for being honest and open.

I should tell no one about my life, just sit on the sidelines and then spout about how bad the honest people are.

i have this philosophy in life. We are all as good or as bad as each other.

but some poeple are stupid, and think if no one talks about anythng bad, then they must be perfect. And they think if they dont tlak about themselves, then people will think they are perfect.

Thank god, life isnt like that.

To be honest i feel like posting the entire story on a web site, just to warn people how two faced, decietful and nasty some Indonesian girls are. Thank god they arn't all like that.

But of course if i do that I am "betraying confidences".

so i will leave this warning. dont tust all of the girls on JC. some are assholes.

#39622 - 29 Dec 06 23:40 Re: now heres a little story about JC people.... [Re: Polar Bear]
KuKuKaChu Moderator Offline
Pooh Bah

Loc: Centre of the Universe
yeah, thank god no-one talks about my personal life!

#39623 - 30 Dec 06 00:10 Re: now heres a little story about JC people.... [Re: KuKuKaChu]
Polar Bear Offline
Pujangga Besar

Quoting: KuKuKaChu
yeah, thank god no-one talks about my personal life!

mate, you have the same problem as i have, you are too open and honest.

Other people could be a sex change artist, criminal, husband stealer, and no one would know.

Still, when they talk about us they are leaving some other poor unfortunate alone.

anyway mate, i have it on expert authority that ID girls dont go for bules, so you must be all alone despite the rumours.

(I still have the keys to the armoury. I can increase the gene pool 100% with two shots. Ok, three if I include Fearless Freddie)

#39624 - 30 Dec 06 00:18 Re: now heres a little story about JC people.... [Re: Polar Bear]
Polar Bear Offline
Pujangga Besar

But here is an irony.

The only way the rumour monger knows anything about me is by reading my posts on this site.

So when someone else asks about me, they could just say “read his posts, he is pretty open and frank”

Instead we got the ‘opinion”

Well opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one, and you don’t share it around.

#39631 - 30 Dec 06 03:55 Re: now heres a little story about JC people.... [Re: Polar Bear]
Capt. Mainwaring Offline
Pujangga Besar

still wrong Ross , why do you think you have the gig sewn up ?
you cannot keep it quiet , can you ? you are just like a four year old who can't get what he wants , toys out the pram .
it seems it is ok for you to be a malicious tosser , but you cannot handle a dose of your own medicine . you reckon the girls are bitchy , what are you then ? and for fucks sake , will someone put him out of his misery and tell him who james is.

#39633 - 30 Dec 06 04:07 Re: now heres a little story about JC people.... [Re: Capt. Mainwaring]
Polar Bear Offline
Pujangga Besar

ahhhh talking of assholes, up pops Fred. how many fags did you make today mate??

rollin rolling rollin, keep then ciggies rolling, rawhide.....

#39637 - 30 Dec 06 04:19 Re: now heres a little story about JC people.... [Re: Polar Bear]
Capt. Mainwaring Offline
Pujangga Besar

don't be a bad loser captain custard - I have it on good authority that Fred fell into his machinery .
remember ross , absence makes the fart go honda .

watched an episode of Dads Army last night , reminded me of you - an old pish bag taking himself so seriously .
is my invite still good for the wedding?

#39640 - 30 Dec 06 04:28 Re: now heres a little story about JC people.... [Re: Capt. Mainwaring]
Polar Bear Offline
Pujangga Besar

come on Fred, dont be shy mate.

tell us all about making fags. It has to be the most exciting job on earh. did you dreal of it as a kid.

Wedding? no, i am too busy shagging cute koreans to get married.

#39642 - 30 Dec 06 04:38 Re: now heres a little story about JC people.... [Re: Capt. Mainwaring]
Polar Bear Offline
Pujangga Besar

watched an episode of Dads Army last night

I guess that all the entertainment there is in Karawang. Fuck me Fred, you really are in a mess arnt you.

I went out to the Cargo bar last night with some friends. Got in about 3am smile

Lets see, you were watching 30 year old crap TV reruns, I was dancing with a girl who wasnt even born 30 years ago.

remember Fred, the red one is the positive one.

#39652 - 30 Dec 06 08:51 Re: now heres a little story about JC people.... [Re: Polar Bear]
Capt. Mainwaring Offline
Pujangga Besar

No you didn't , you don't have any friends Ross - did you take your fucking pc with you , in case anyone got a quick reply in on your forum ?
You might have been dancing with a girl who wasn't born 30 years ago - but Ross , that is really not so important if she has been dead 10 days . Which mortuary did you drag her out of ? or did you make her up out of bits in the bin - easy at this time of year eh Ross? I bet she will keep an eye out for you .

You should take your wife out - oh fuck me , you don't have one , can't keep one satisfied - I reckon some little Indo tart must have commented on the old noodle , that is why you have it in for them -

One last thing - wrong again , not close at all - ask your buddy KUKU for the IP address -
Who do you think you are kidding Mr Tosser ?
If you think you know my game ?

#39660 - 31 Dec 06 00:24 Re: now heres a little story about JC people.... [Re: Capt. Mainwaring]
Shesca Offline
Member*

Loc: Jakarta
Hi PB Honey (and others)... IM BACK!!!!

Finally the internet connection returns where I am.

It's kinda good for me coz it cooled me down smile

#39666 - 31 Dec 06 03:17 Re: now heres a little story about JC people.... [Re: Shesca]
Dilli Offline
Pujangga Besar

Loc: Nearest Bar
Dilli regains internet connection, reaches for hard hat and ducks for cover........

#39686 - 31 Dec 06 06:54 Re: now heres a little story about JC people.... [Re: Capt. Mainwaring]
Polar Bear Offline
Pujangga Besar

No you didn't , you don't have any friends Ross

Well Fred, last night I was with a couple of Japanese girls, went to the Art Bar, the Zeta at the Hilton and the Marble Bar (biggest pick up bar in Sydney.)

Both girls were stunning. The bars were great, the music fine. and the girls in the bars…. Short skirts, low tops, dancing away.

Today I was sailing on the harbour with friends. Great day, but I got sunburned. The harbour looked great, clean and crisp. Nice breeze but not enough for a spinnaker. Just as well cos we were just out for an easy, relaxing day.

Now Fred, what did you do last night. Sit at home in a Karawang hovel and watch old TV reruns?

How did you spend today Fred…. Was it as good as mine?

(PS – I am off out tonight, the bars are full and life is great.. do they have bars where you are?)

#39693 - 31 Dec 06 08:08 Re: now heres a little story about JC people.... [Re: Polar Bear]
Capt. Mainwaring Offline
Pujangga Besar

Silly boy Ross - you really must be more enterprising -

Is that your best guess - karawang ?
and Fred ? again , you must try harder .

Quite interesting to note that you also discovered a few Toms in the bars - well Ross , that is what they are isn't it ? any girl who goes with a bloke like that must be a whore ? or is it jusr when money changes hands that the shag turns dirty , and the girl beneath contempt ?

I wonder if all these little whores taking free drinks all night a length of cock and a cab ride home see themselves as the whores they are ? and if the stallions that manage to pull them see themselves as nothing more than tricks and punters ?

Sorry to hear about the sunburn - you realy musn't be so impetuous - Capt Manwaring would have you on a charge for that - self inflicted injury .
You will find that the most relaxing day is when you don't fly any canvas .

My day was pleasant - thank you so much for your kind concern .

#39694 - 31 Dec 06 08:09 Re: now heres a little story about JC people.... [Re: Dilli]
Capt. Mainwaring Offline
Pujangga Besar

Quoting: Dilli
Dilli regains internet connection, reaches for hard hat and ducks for cover........

Are you still in BKK ? or have you returned back to the "fold"?

#39702 - 31 Dec 06 13:19 Re: now heres a little story about JC people.... [Re: Polar Bear]
Shesca Offline
Member*

Quoting: Polar Bear
Now here is a funny story about JC people.

One of the people here never tells anyone anything about herself. Nothing at all. She has some big secret. No idea what it is, but its such a drama that it must be pretty dreadful.

One day I mentioned one of the nicest girls on JC to her, and she told me not have anything to do with her. She told me she had heard some bad things about the girl, andI should keep away.

And then Shesca told me that the same person had “warned” her to keep away from me….

Which is all a bit ironic, cos this is a person who wont tell anyone about themselves, and has some big secret.

So let me put the record straight. The girl I was warned about is in fact a wonderful person who has never asked for anything and never says a bad word about anyone.

Me – well I may well be a bad person, but it isn’t up to some evil bitch to go warning people about me, its up to people to find out for themselves.

Maybe I should start “warning” everyone on JC about the nasty little rumours being spread by small minded people here……

(once again someone is playing "do as I say, not as I do….")

has anyone got the guts to own up about spreading stories?

I know this is a bit late for a reply having going through quite a lot these past few days. It is 10 PM and my son is with his aunt, so currently I have a few minutes for my own to say some things.

I apologize truly to everybody who I might have hurt with my big mouth. It is myself who have caused all these chaos and it costs a person I loved and a very good person who is a friend. I know for many people this means nothing but I really am sorry for those who know what's going on. I take all the blames because if we really go through the whole things from where it starts, it has been entirely my fault. I guess I cannot promise you anything but just to learn from my mistakes and behave better next time.

Thank you in advance and have a very good new year!!!

PS: i dont expect any reply on this post. Thanks.

#39705 - 31 Dec 06 14:12 Re: now heres a little story about JC people.... [Re: Shesca]
Polar Bear Offline
Pujangga Besar

The fault was mine. I was not culturally aware.

I made a rude post about a subject i should not have commented upon.

I still think the subject should be openly discussed, and I tihnk it is a far bigger issue that most poeple think. But I will now leave it alone.

#39779 - 02 Jan 07 07:55 Re: now heres a little story about JC people.... [Re: Polar Bear]
Shesca Offline
Member*

Note:
A member thought I was submissive about another topic which I was a part of.
To avoid misunderstanding, I am not referring to my argument regarding Indo girls and LCD watches.
As I said above, only a FEW UNDERSTAND. And that's why I am making the post here in this thread and not the other one.
I still think my opinion regarding the Indonesian girls is CORRECT smile
Have a great day people

#39780 - 02 Jan 07 08:04 Re: now heres a little story about JC people.... [Re: Shesca]
Polar Bear Offline
Pujangga Besar

My days are always great smile

#39837 - 03 Jan 07 07:48 Re: now heres a little story about JC people.... [Re: Polar Bear]
chewwyUK Offline
Pujangga

Not that I want to start this whole thing up again but if my memory has not been eaten away by years of alcohol and drug abuse I seem to remember that the subject of PM's being sent to warn people about PB has come up a few times on this forum.

Now I have never had any run in with PB but would like to know why this keeps happening. PB, Shesca, James .. can you shed any light on the subject??

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

Moderator:  NetCop