Forums and Chat for Indonesia's English-speaking community
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#39591 - 28 Dec 06 22:05 James hanratty, international man of mystery.
Polar Bear Offline
Pujangga Besar

Well James its time to “Kimono wo nuide kudasai”

Ladies and gentlemen, James is non other than the Expat Forum buffoon Fred the Fag Man Floggle.

For those who don’t know Fred, he is the laughing stock of EF, where most members want him banned for being an oxygen thief.

Older readers may remember Fred being an asshole here a few months ago. Do a search for “Fred” and see what a laughing stock he really is.

Fred comes from Newcastle in the North of England. He served an apprenticeship as an electrician, attending night school. He managed to get a certificate. Yep – James Hanratty holds a certificate in electrical engineering. He makes false claims to be a Civil Engineer, and being a Chartered Engineer, however I am reliably informed that he isn’t. He could post his real name and I could check, but I guess he wouldn’t do that because he would then have been caught out.

This lack of education is the reason why he is so “anti” anyone who had a degree., and refuses to supply his CV to anyone.

The nearest Fred has been to civil engineering is driving a truck in the UK – Yep, Fred was a truck driver!!!

Sorry Shesca, you were conned by a truck driver with a certificate in joining wires up!

Fred now lives in Karawang with his wife and two daughters. The oldest is now seven, and apparently is bright and clever. Maybe someone else fathered her. Fred and his daughters all hold British citizenship, so that he can get out when things look bad. His poor wife is left holding Indonesian citizenship. She cannot take out British, because she doesn’t reside there, and anyway the house is in her name. Freds wife is pretty pissed off with Fred and his big talk and poor performance.

Why does he live in Karawang? Because that’s where the cigarettes are made, and Fred fixes fag rolling machines! Yes, Fred is a sparky in a Karawang Fag Factory. He doesn’t like to tell anyone because he knows it makes him look like a goon. In actual fact he wires up the drying machines. He was doing so as a contractor for Siemens and Rockwell, and worked on automated wrapping machines at one time. Now the Indians are here, and he is working for them. They will soon discover the bullshit levels and Fred will be back out on his backside.

Frd likes to think he is an international man of mystery, because he speaks Indonesian. He actually worked for two weeks in Seoul fixing fax machines, and he was a bit shocked to discover that his linguistic dexterity was really due to the ease with which people can learn Indonesian. He found Hangungmal to be much harder. But he never forgot the thrill, and his daily conversations are papered with “oh I may have ot go back to Korea tomorrow” comments.

Fred still tries to talk big, but its pretty hard when you are a Karawang fax machine mechanic. He tries to charge USD300 a day, but no one will pay him anything like that, and work is scarce.

In fact Fred is pretty fucked. Moving to Indonesia seemed fun all those years ago, but now he is stuck there. He couldn’t fit back into the UK, and his wife and kids would hate it. He cant get into somewhere like Australia cos we have strict rules on letting tossers in.

Anyone who doesn’t believe me, go take a look on expat forum, and read everyones comments about Fuckwit Fred. He even makes the same Civil engineering claims as Fred. Ohhhhh yes, one more thing. His IP address is 84.67.175.129

So Fred Fogle (AKA James Hanratty), this is your life…. (and it’s a pisspoor one at that)..

#39592 - 28 Dec 06 22:26 Re: James hanratty, international man of mystery. [Re: Polar Bear]
Polar Bear Offline
Pujangga Besar

Let me demonstrate why Fred is fucked.

Indonesia has the worlds 5th largest tobacco market, some 70% of men and nearly 20% of women smoke, and consumption is about 225.5 billion cigarettes, but things are getting tough and profits are falling. The cigarette industry witnessed a 12.4% decline in sales in the first half of this year, with national cigarette consumption down to 94.8 billion smokes compared with 108.3 billion during the same period in 2005.

Gudang Garam, with total assets valued at about Rp22.1 trillion at the end of last year, is currently Indonesia's biggest cigarette producer. Lately, though, the company has hit a rough patch, where net profits have fallen by about 50% - from just over Rp1 trillion to Rp545 billion - in the first half of this year compared with the same period in 2005.

Meanwhile more than 20 non-governmental organizations and professional organizations, grouped under the so-called National Movement to Prevent Smoking Problems, have been lobbying to stop the expansion of cigarette companies.

The market isn’t so good Fred. And they don’t need some bule tosser waving his screwdriver and certificate!

Which reminds me Fred, Australia is giving Indonesia AUD334 Million next year. A lot of it for hospital care, and some of it my tax!

But ID doesn’t tax cigarettes, and they are one of the major causes of illness.

Don’t you feel a bit embarrassed that my taxes are used to fix the damage that you cause?

#39619 - 29 Dec 06 23:03 Re: James hanratty, international man of mystery. [Re: Polar Bear]
Polar Bear Offline
Pujangga Besar

ue o muite arukou
namida ga kobore naiyouni
omoidasu harunohi
hitoribotchi no yoru

fuck me, its Fast Fag Fred, the Karawang Kid. International man of mystery, truck driver and fag machine sparky.

Fred you dopy bugger, cuting and pasting from some karaoke site doesn’t prove much.

The singer is Kyu Sakamoto. He died about 20 years ago, in a Japanese Airlines plane crash.
He is still pretty popular in Japan. Incidentally the airline paid his wife and two daughters very low compensation. When the plane was in trouble most of the passengers wrote letters to their loved ones. An ex GF actually left a book at my place about his life, including the crash. I would lend it to you, but its in J script, so you cant read it. (I admit I am not very good at it either).

But Fred, lets try something a bit harder. Something you cant google and paste.

Lets try some of the slang from ginza, the misu shobi “water world” of nomiya, izakaya, and beautiful hostesses.

Your starter for 10:

If I call you a “chonga”, what do I mean?

What is my ‘suke”?

Why am I an “onna doraku”?

What does “muzu muzu suru” mean? Or “zakone”?

What does ‘asagomi” mean – literally and in its slang format?

I wouldn’t even bother googling Fred, I doubt you will find it – even in Google Japan.

You know Fred, one weekend a girl and I decided to get out of Tokyo. We went up to her friends place in the mountains above Hadano, in kanagowa prefecture. I woke early in the morning and opened the blind. In the window I could see Mount Fuji, massive, snow covered and perfect in the crisp clear air. Lying on the futon, I saw my beautiful girlfriend. Her silky, coal black hair, her soft white skin, her perfect features. In that instant I know what beauty and happiness really was, and how they combined. I must have stood for an hour looking at Fuji and at the girl.

I guess it’s the feeling you get when you look at you kids Fred. I don’t have kids, so its rare that I get to feel it.

Anyway, Kyu Sakamoto was playing on the radio that morning. The girl told me the story about him, and the crash.

She cried.

Then she sang me one of his songs.

If I shut my eyes, I can still hear her singing.

Memories Fred. They are priceless.

#39632 - 30 Dec 06 04:05 Re: James hanratty, international man of mystery. [Re: Polar Bear]
Capt. Mainwaring Offline
Pujangga Besar

Loc: here
such a shame that memories are all you have Ross . You will never have anything else .Finish the job off Ross , what is tha translation then Hilton-san?

still wrong Ross ,James.

did you look in the gazette yet ?

#39635 - 30 Dec 06 04:11 Re: James hanratty, international man of mystery. [Re: Capt. Mainwaring]
Polar Bear Offline
Pujangga Besar

And your memories Fred?

Sun setting over Karawang?

A romantic moment with your right hand?

Fred, your a bullshit artist. the guys at Expat Forum know you are, called your bluff and you had to fuck off.

The guys on PLC Forum realised you were a wanker, and you had to fuck off.

And now you try your luck here.

Want me to post some of the comments about you?

#39636 - 30 Dec 06 04:18 Re: James hanratty, international man of mystery. [Re: Polar Bear]
Polar Bear Offline
Pujangga Besar

mate, its all over the fukcing internet.

I KNOW you think you can bullshit your education by using google.

It just makes you look like a wanker.

Ue o muite arukoo I look up when I walk
Namida ga kobore nai yoo ni So the tears won't fall
Omoidasu haru no hi Remembering those happy spring days
Hitoribotchi no yoru But tonight I'm all alone
Nijinda hoshi o kazoete Counting the stars with tearful eyes
Omoidasu natsu no hi Remembering those happy summer days
Shiawase wa kumo no ue ni Happiness lies beyond the clouds
Shiawase wa sora no ue ni Happiness lies above the sky
Nakinagara aruku Though my heart is filled with sorrow *
Hitoribotchi no yoru For tonight I'm all alone
(whistling) (whistling)
Omoidasu aki no hi Remembering those happy autumn days
Kanashimi wa hoshi no kage ni Sadness hides in the shadow of the stars
Kanashimi wa tsuki no kage ni Sadness lurks in the shadow of the moon
Nakinagara aruku Though my heart is filled with sorrow *
Hitoribotchi no yoru For tonight I'm all alone

#39638 - 30 Dec 06 04:23 Re: James hanratty, international man of mystery. [Re: Polar Bear]
Polar Bear Offline
Pujangga Besar

Where are you Fred.

I need someone to laugh at. come on back Fred. The Fag machine runs itself. Come on out and say hello. Ahhhh - you are googling your next comment.

I better wait....

yawn...

#39639 - 30 Dec 06 04:27 Re: James hanratty, international man of mystery. [Re: Polar Bear]
Capt. Mainwaring Offline
Pujangga Besar

oh i don't know ross , i think it is quite authentic . so why don't you give a proper translation then Hilton-san?
got to go , might miss out on my miso soup.

#39641 - 30 Dec 06 04:32 Re: James hanratty, international man of mystery. [Re: Capt. Mainwaring]
Polar Bear Offline
Pujangga Besar

So Fred, Are you Muslim?

did you convert when you married a local?

are your happy about your daughters growing up in a country that is moving towards fundamental Islam.

serious questions mate, not piss tkaing or point scoring I promise.

#39643 - 30 Dec 06 04:56 Re: James hanratty, international man of mystery. [Re: Polar Bear]
Squirrel Offline
Member+

Weel fook me, ahm a reet feul agyen..

Ah bin knockin out them fags sooo fast tha yeet ya canna fookin see em.

And still ma Indian boss give mi crap.

Ah tells im, Ahh try me best lad. Ah cana help bein dumb.

#39651 - 30 Dec 06 08:33 Re: James hanratty, international man of mystery. [Re: Squirrel]
Capt. Mainwaring Offline
Pujangga Besar

More to the point PB - how are YOUR kids doing ?
Have you ever managed to father anything , or will you stay a sad auld kahnt till the end of your puff ?

#39665 - 31 Dec 06 03:12 Re: James hanratty, international man of mystery. [Re: Capt. Mainwaring]
Dilli Offline
Pujangga Besar

Loc: Nearest Bar
What have I been missing here?

#39667 - 31 Dec 06 03:30 Re: James hanratty, international man of mystery. [Re: Dilli]
KuKuKaChu Moderator Offline
Pooh Bah

Loc: Centre of the Universe
Quoting: Dilli
What have I been missing here?

i'm not quite sure ...

#39672 - 31 Dec 06 04:48 Re: James hanratty, international man of mystery. [Re: KuKuKaChu]
D'ruby Offline
Pujangga

Loc: My
U're missing so many things smile

#39677 - 31 Dec 06 05:46 Re: James hanratty, international man of mystery. [Re: D'ruby]
Orang Kanada Offline
Member*

Loc: Jakarta
You missed a lot and nothing in the same time. All forums are filled with fight between PB and JH. Was entertaining at first, but now...

#39681 - 31 Dec 06 06:19 Re: James hanratty, international man of mystery. [Re: Capt. Mainwaring]
Polar Bear Offline
Pujangga Besar

Quoting: James Hanratty
More to the point PB - how are YOUR kids doing ?
Have you ever managed to father anything , or will you stay a sad auld kahnt till the end of your puff ?

Hey Fred, I look forward to shagging your daughters for 300K when they reach 16......

Hell of a life they have in front of them frown

#39708 - 31 Dec 06 21:33 Re: James hanratty, international man of mystery. [Re: Polar Bear]
Capt. Mainwaring Offline
Pujangga Besar

You can't keep that sewer of a mouth shut can you ?

When you are man enough to keep a wife long enough to father anything - you come and tell me .

You shouldn't have said that Ross - from here out it becomes personal .

If you were the fate facing anyone I care about - I would rather see them die than meet you .

From someone who hates whores - you now want to buy kids for sex .

And one last thing loser - you still don't know James - or Jack for that matter .

You will note that whilst I think you are a complete cunt - I didn't say anything to your "loved one" - she found out for herself - she will never realise just how lucky she is that she won't be tainted by you .

I'll leave you for now - drop James a PM or an email letting him know when you will be in Town

So Orang Kanada - you find him amusing do you ?

#39713 - 01 Jan 07 00:42 Re: James hanratty, international man of mystery. [Re: Capt. Mainwaring]
Polar Bear Offline
Pujangga Besar

Listen Fred.

you spend your days pandering to your insecurities buy insulting everyone on the internet. You have a personality disorder and everyone suffers because of it.

You make it personal Fred. Well as we used to say in Belfast, Big Boys Games, Big Boys Rules. If you can’t take a bit of shit don’t throw so much.

You think it is some big achievement to father a child in Indonesia? Grow up Fred. Go take a look around.

And if you want to make it personal, well mate I am quaking in my boots. You’re a big man on the internet Fred – or you think you are. Most people quickly work out that your are a bag of wind. You have my phone number (I note that you dare not publish yours!). Any time you want to meet me go ahead and call

Incidentally everyone, Fred, AKA James, was also the mysterious “Garry Dean” impersonator who sent objectionable emails to people and was subsequently reported to the police. The same “Garry Dean” (jigyjig@dbzmail.com) just emailed me direct, making obvious references to our JC conversations.

(PS – Fred, if your post means you are going to stop posting here I think most JCers will be cheering, you objectionable wanker.)

#39716 - 01 Jan 07 01:38 Re: James hanratty, international man of mystery. [Re: Polar Bear]
Polar Bear Offline
Pujangga Besar

For those that don’t know, Fred/James/jigyjig displays the classic symptoms of an inferiority complex. It is so obvious and persistent that he should be used as an example in university class.

At a conative level the individual (Fred in this case) feels inferior to his peers. In Freds case his inferiority is manifold and complex.

He has an aversion to the military, indicating some problem with authority in his past. Possible expelled from school, or minor brush with the law. Shoplifting or car stealing etc.

He has serious issues with education, presumable because he only achieved Certificate level. This may well havehampered his career development and expectations.

He has problems with relating to others, in terms of work, possessions, and family life. He seems to consider his social standing in the community to be an embarrassment. This may be why he resides in Indonesia.

The typical behavioural responses to an inferiority complex are to over compensate, and to refute.

Over compensation in Freds case comes out with his grand talk of owning classic watches (in fact they are modern junk – tell me when you own a tourbillon movement). Purdy shotguns, Mercedes cars etc. It doesn’t matter if the subject does or does not own the possessions, it is the value to which he ascribes them. “I must be important because I own this”….

Refute is the second response. In Freds case it comes from deriding education, the military, a career etc. A typical sufferer of inferiority complex seeks to create a level playing field in his mind be reducing achievements down to his/her own level.

My advice to Fred is to seek some professional help. In most cases inferiority complex eventually leads to passive resignation, and sometimes to suicide.

#39717 - 01 Jan 07 02:34 Re: James hanratty, international man of mystery. [Re: Polar Bear]
Capt. Mainwaring Offline
Pujangga Besar

ROSS - I don't play pathetic games with email and PM's - you should look at all the rest of the people you have royally fucked off .

I have never sent an email to anyone - I did get a few to tell me to continue to wind the tosser up - but then , you know that don't you ?

Just out of interest - what did your email say? - stand up and be a man and post it .

Still got desires to fuck my kids eh Ross ?
Can't get a girl who doesn't think you are a fucking comic - so start looking for kids .

#39718 - 01 Jan 07 02:45 Re: James hanratty, international man of mystery. [Re: Capt. Mainwaring]
KuKuKaChu Moderator Offline
Pooh Bah

Loc: Centre of the Universe
cool down, gentlemen.

#39720 - 01 Jan 07 03:00 Re: James hanratty, international man of mystery. [Re: KuKuKaChu]
Capt. Mainwaring Offline
Pujangga Besar

I am perfectly calm -
Ask you furry friend to post this alleged email - I am supposed to have have sent it - let us see it .

If I told you I was going to have a pop at your kids when they were 16 for 300K , am sure you would object - now your buddy has gone too far .

Moderator:  NetCop