Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#39518 - 27 Dec 06 13:01 Don't call me baby if you don't have money
Jokie Jokie Girl Offline
Pujangga

Loc: Central Jakarta
the last few days I spent alots of my times In jaksa coz of my works wink

I met with A**i one of the jaksa gals..
she tld too much about, relationship with her friends, relationship with her boyfriends and about the bules who dated with her..not too bad smile

A**i says: I'm not working here at all, I just spending my all times and waiting for my boyfriend that will coming soo from Netherlands..
but sometimes, I also date with other bule that coming to jalan jaksa..one night untill one week...

I'm living here in this "motel" with my friends that also working like me..
as me, they are working and waiting for their boyfrinds that will come back to jakarta, specially come back to jalan jaksa..

as a daughter, I'm very nice..I care with my parent, I care with my family..if I have some money I'll sending to my parent..
as few month ago, my boyfriend sent me Rp, 5.300.000.00,- I sent to my parent Rp. 3000.000,00-, and I told them that the money from my Dutch boyfriend, and you know how proud they are with me wink when my parent asking about my job, I was telling them.." my Parent, no need to know about my job,ok! but the most important, you are happy in Village! don't worry about me, I'm fine and i have alots of friends that will help me if there's something happen here :)" and you know what my parent said?:"ok then, if you are fine there, we are fine too here in Village!"

as a friend, I'm very nice..my friends told like that..I'm very helpful, and caring person with the other smile I never let my friends seem unhappy..if I know, one of them didn't have some money I'll give her even she hurt me sometimes..but it's fine..it's life! we can find some money soon and easily but not too easy to find a friend!

as a girl, I'm soo lucky because I met with the bules that have alots of money ;)but I'm not stingy I'll share to my friends..
and you know, the bules who dated with me are like "kebo dicocol hidung-nya" laugh whatever I want, he go with me!
if he didn't give me money enough I'll say: " no money..no baby smile

well, the stories it was taken by myself when I dinner with my friends on the street at Jalan Jaksa wink
actually, she said nothing to me and she didn't speak at all with me but she was speaking too much with her friend..and I was trying to catch whatever she told to her friend smile

and the point is...everybody try to be a nice person..whatever!

Edited by riccardo (27 Dec 06 23:14)

#39548 - 28 Dec 06 06:53 Re: Don't call me baby if you don't have money [Re: Jokie Jokie Girl]
Polar Bear Offline
Pujangga Besar

I am sorry jokie joie girl, I am afraid I don’t believe you.

A jalan Jakasa girl dating a bule?

Rubbish. As Choco and Shesca have pointed out to me Indonesian girls don’t date bules.

Shesca wrote: NOT all Indonesian girls see bules as THE ONES. Many actually see them as those to avoid in a relationship. Relationship with bules=sex, and many here still value virginity and will only have sex after marriage. I hate to mention more perspectives of the local girls regarding bules but there are some other negative views of them.

And of course Shesca and Choco would be telling me the truth…..

(you have to feel sorry for both girls, Shesca lived in the UK and USA, Choco lives here in Sydney. how awful for them to have to live in a land full of bules... how sad for them. I hope Choco manages to go home soon so she can find a good ID boyfriend)

So sorry JJG, you must be lying about this girl…. sorry honey frown frown frown

#39600 - 28 Dec 06 23:54 Re: Don't call me baby if you don't have money [Re: Jokie Jokie Girl]
Choc_Cow Offline
Member**

Loc: Di Puncak
Quoting: Jokie Jokie Girl
tch whatever she told to her friend smile

and the point is...everybody try to be a nice person..whatever!

JJG.. thx for the reminder. I promise i will be nice after this.

The girls are kinda right, now i know what they mean by 'jgn ladenin dia'..
because after all are said & done.. i feel like i've wasted my time & oozed such a bad atmosphere around here, he'll have the most posts anyway & he'll make sure he has the last word.

#39601 - 28 Dec 06 23:59 Re: Don't call me baby if you don't have money [Re: Choc_Cow]
Polar Bear Offline
Pujangga Besar

But Kuku cant be married to local girls. shesca and Choco say it doesnt happen....

#39603 - 29 Dec 06 00:06 Re: Don't call me baby if you don't have money [Re: Polar Bear]
Choc_Cow Offline
Member**

(erm is that your last ?)

#39604 - 29 Dec 06 01:13 Re: Don't call me baby if you don't have money [Re: Choc_Cow]
Polar Bear Offline
Pujangga Besar

But I need to understand.

See, you and shesca tell me Indonesian girls have no interest in bules. apart from you and her that is.

for some strange reason you are the only two out of 125 million who go for bules.

So Kuku cannot have a local wife. He must be mistaken...

#39614 - 29 Dec 06 12:01 Re: Don't call me baby if you don't have money [Re: Polar Bear]
Capt. Mainwaring Offline
Pujangga Besar

Loc: here
And Ross STILL NEVER MANAGED TO GET A SHAG .

Sitting in JKT today , I didn't get bothered - oh , some one asked me the time - they would have asked Ross , but he can't understand a fucking word of the worlds simplest language .

I can only think that it is that the girls feel sorry for him .

Has Kuku given you enough priviledges for an IP snoop ? - do a tracert and reverse IP lookup Woss .

#39615 - 29 Dec 06 12:03 Re: Don't call me baby if you don't have money [Re: Capt. Mainwaring]
Capt. Mainwaring Offline
Pujangga Besar

Loc: here
The fucker has to have the last word - it's army training.
Dad's fucking army

#39647 - 30 Dec 06 06:04 Re: Don't call me baby if you don't have money [Re: Polar Bear]
Jokie Jokie Girl Offline
Pujangga

Quoting: Polar Bear
I am sorry jokie joie girl, I am afraid I don’t believe you.

A jalan Jakasa girl dating a bule?

Rubbish. As Choco and Shesca have pointed out to me Indonesian girls don’t date bules.

Shesca wrote: NOT all Indonesian girls see bules as THE ONES. Many actually see them as those to avoid in a relationship. Relationship with bules=sex, and many here still value virginity and will only have sex after marriage. I hate to mention more perspectives of the local girls regarding bules but there are some other negative views of them.

And of course Shesca and Choco would be telling me the truth…..

(you have to feel sorry for both girls, Shesca lived in the UK and USA, Choco lives here in Sydney. how awful for them to have to live in a land full of bules... how sad for them. I hope Choco manages to go home soon so she can find a good ID boyfriend)

So sorry JJG, you must be lying about this girl…. sorry honey frown frown frown

PB, believe or not it's all the same to me smile
but, what I wrote and posting here was true..The life that happened to A**i could happen to anyone smile

#39648 - 30 Dec 06 06:12 Re: Don't call me baby if you don't have money [Re: Jokie Jokie Girl]
Polar Bear Offline
Pujangga Besar

But JJG.....

Choco amd Shesca insist to me that INA girls dont date bules.

AND THEY ARE THE WORLD FUCKING EXPERTS.

Thats why I give up looking for indonesian girl. i am going back to japanese.

#39650 - 30 Dec 06 07:46 Re: Don't call me baby if you don't have money [Re: Polar Bear]
Jokie Jokie Girl Offline
Pujangga

PB, I see what you meant..
but why you take it so serious???
come down men, you have me here as INA gal laugh
but well, I prefer you with Shesca wink

Shesca's life is perfect, she never see or hear something as you said and posting on JC..so, she was shock when you said that INA gals are cheap...like the cheap watches that people selling on the street....
of course Shesca and Choco didn't eccept that..coz not at all of the INA gals like you said!
if you said INA gals that hangout in Blok M area or the gals that hangout in Jalan Jaksa, perhaps it's gonna be fine! but I'm not cheap INA gal, even I spent my times in jalan jaksa area wink
if you though that I'm cheap INA gal, I prefer you get me free no payment at all wink

so..PB, don't give up to looking for an INA gal..you're a nice men it's meant that you gonna find a nice lady, trust me smile

#39689 - 31 Dec 06 07:35 Re: Don't call me baby if you don't have money [Re: Jokie Jokie Girl]
here I am Offline

Loc: Jakarta, Indonesia
What I think? I think we should talk to the girl JJG talked to. Why? To know the truth. Maybe for some girls that's a myth but from my experience around Kebon Sirih Str. & Jalan Jaksa when I renovated the DPRD in 1995-1996, I think it's could be a true. Sometime I've saw it by myself.
/de bachelor

#39781 - 02 Jan 07 08:44 Re: Don't call me baby if you don't have money [Re: here I am]
Jokie Jokie Girl Offline
Pujangga

hey, nice to meet you here smile

well, one day if you have time we can go to jalan jaksa for hang out and ask to the gals directly, Why they do?
trust me, you gonna find alots of reasons why? fun, money and satisfay wink

see you

cheers
jokie

#40056 - 07 Jan 07 12:08 Re: Don't call me baby if you don't have money [Re: Jokie Jokie Girl]
dolphin Offline
Member+++

Loc: auckland, nz
hi jokie jokie girl,
nice read ur opinion here abot indonesian girl. i'm proud of u! u such a inocent girl. said the truth things. not being lying or use mask like our goverment have 2 faces. hehehe...
cheers.

#40057 - 07 Jan 07 12:10 Re: Don't call me baby if you don't have money [Re: dolphin]
KuKuKaChu Moderator Offline
Pooh Bah

Loc: Centre of the Universe
Quoting: coklat
hi jokie jokie girl,
nice read ur opinion here abot indonesian girl. i'm proud of u! u such a inocent girl. said the truth things. not being lying or use mask like our goverment have 2 faces. hehehe...
cheers.

with jokie girl, what you see (or read) is what you get ... she's just a kampung girl smile

#40058 - 07 Jan 07 12:48 Re: Don't call me baby if you don't have money [Re: KuKuKaChu]
dolphin Offline
Member+++

kukukachu,
plz, don't arogant and don't said bad thing or judge her, even shes kampoeng girl or whateva jokie jokie girl its still jokie jokie girl same like her name lol hehehe... i like jokes anyway!;) don't too serious.

#40061 - 07 Jan 07 20:38 Re: Don't call me baby if you don't have money [Re: dolphin]
Choc_Cow Offline
Member**

cok, i think kuku meant to say it in an affectionate way.. orang kampung kan biasanya innocent, humble, friendly & honest right? so that's gotta be good wink

Welcome to JakChat by the way.. suka coklat juga ya?

#40075 - 08 Jan 07 09:18 Re: Don't call me baby if you don't have money [Re: Choc_Cow]
dolphin Offline
Member+++

chocolatea, thanx for said sweet things. Yes i love chocolate very much specialy "silver queen" i missing it alot. Can't get here lol hahaha...

#40076 - 08 Jan 07 09:21 Re: Don't call me baby if you don't have money [Re: dolphin]
Choc_Cow Offline
Member**

hahahaha i still remember silver queen's jingle! you might not be able to find in in Qld, but they sell it here in the indonesian grocery stores (i've seen it!)

#40078 - 08 Jan 07 09:38 Re: Don't call me baby if you don't have money [Re: Choc_Cow]
dolphin Offline
Member+++

ok u r lucky one then! maybe i have to look around more often to asian grocery. probably they have it, i hope so hehehe...
anyway nice to chat with u, u r so friendly chocolate
cheers!

#40154 - 09 Jan 07 03:15 Re: Don't call me baby if you don't have money [Re: dolphin]
Jokie Jokie Girl Offline
Pujangga

Quoting: dolphin
hi jokie jokie girl,
cheers.

depend what I have to say, dol smile
you must be proud of tha, dol.. wink

#40155 - 09 Jan 07 03:22 Re: Don't call me baby if you don't have money [Re: KuKuKaChu]
Jokie Jokie Girl Offline
Pujangga

Quoting: KuKuKaChu
Quoting: coklat
hi jokie jokie girl,
cheers.

with jokie girl, what you see (or read) is what you get ... she's just a kampung girl smile

Kuku, I'm not a Kampung girl but Im an Island girl alias "anak pulau" and I'm proud of that... smile
if your wife is a kampung girl dan benar-benar kampungan wink

Edited by Jokie Jokie Girl (09 Jan 07 03:24)

#40157 - 09 Jan 07 03:30 Re: Don't call me baby if you don't have money [Re: dolphin]
Jokie Jokie Girl Offline
Pujangga

kukukachu,
plz, don't arogant and don't said bad thing or judge her, even shes kampoeng girl or whateva jokie jokie girl its still jokie jokie girl same like her name lol hehehe... i like jokes anyway!;) don't too serious.

why you said Kuku was arogant?
did you think "a kampung girl was a bad thing?" now you're really kampungan smile

Edited by Jokie Jokie Girl (09 Jan 07 03:32)

#40160 - 09 Jan 07 03:44 Re: Don't call me baby if you don't have money [Re: Choc_Cow]
Jokie Jokie Girl Offline
Pujangga

Quoting: Chocolatea
cok, i think kuku meant to say it in an affectionate way.. orang kampung kan biasanya innocent, humble, friendly & honest right? so that's gotta be good wink

Welcome to jakchat by the way.. suka coklat juga ya?

orang kampung kan biasanya innocent, humble, friendly & honest right? so that's gotta be good

yeah, I agree with you choc, but as a kampung girl I'm not an innocent girl wink
humble? yeah I was born with the humble life so, I had to struggle to live smile I'm a humble girl wink
friendly & honets? yeah, it must be in my life..it's the one of my "modal" how to get much "clients" and suggar daddy wink kuku

#40162 - 09 Jan 07 03:48 Re: Don't call me baby if you don't have money [Re: dolphin]
Jokie Jokie Girl Offline
Pujangga

chocolatea, thanx for said sweet things. Yes i love chocolate very much specialy "silver queen" i missing it alot. Can't get here lol hahaha...

yeah I know that, ther's no silver queen in ausie, coz my friend that living in ausie always bought alot of silver queen whe she was in indo

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >

Moderator:  NetCop