Forums and Chat for Indonesia's English-speaking community
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#39255 - 23 Dec 06 01:21 Mulsim Refugees
Polar Bear Offline
Pujangga Besar

Britain has always welcomed migrants. Even migrants who threw us out of their own colonial countries like India and Pakistan were welcome, and the flooded in.

But recently refugees have been arriving in large numbers. These new refugees have no former colonial association with Britain. It is simply a better place to move to.

So lets take a look at how these new arrivals are settling in shall we:

One recent migrant, Zainab Kalokoh, 33, was shot in the head whilst holding a baby in her arms in Peckham, south London, in August 2005. Zainad had just arrived from Sierra Leon to start a new life in London. She was killed when a gang armed with pistols and shotguns bust into a party, firing at the ceiling.

Her killers were Diamond Babamuboni, 17, his brother Timy, 15, and Jude Odigie, 16. guess what, at the time of the killing all three were applying for refugee status in Britain!!!

Nice way to act when you are a guest, and asking to be allowed to stay!

You might think it’s a one off. Just three refugee applicants who slip though the net and get in.

Read on:

In Bradford during a robbery of a travel agency police woman Sharon Beshenivsky was gunned down by a gang. Mustaf Jamma, 26, and Piran Ditta Khan have fled the country. Jamma back to Samalia, Khan back to Pakistan.
Yusuf Abdillh Jamma, Yusuf Jamma, Faisal Razzaq and Hassan Razzaq were all found guilty of her manslaughter.

Now here we come to the interesting bit.

All of the above were refugees. They were not even supposed to be in Britain. But they were ALL carrying guns, strutting around like they owned the place.

They were ALL Muslims, and liker good Muslim men, they don’t give a fuck about the life of non Muslims, nor about women.

Why do we put up with this crap….?

#39256 - 23 Dec 06 01:45 Re: Mulsim Refugees [Re: Polar Bear]
chewwyUK Offline
Pujangga

Loc: Jakarta
Well -- that’s a very narrow minded approach PB. Where did you pull that article? The BNP's web site? Okay so they are Muslim and refugees but does this mean every refugee Muslim is going to act like this? Of course not. I am English and one of the things I am proud of is our immigration policy and our ability to be able to share what we have with others instead of turning them away and keeping them under guard on a remote island!

Another fact of this story is that these incidences took place in Peckham and Bradford, which are two shit holes! The drugs and gangs around these areas are everywhere and fast becoming out of control. Every week people are being stabbed, shot and punched ... and not by Muslim refugees.

IMHO I hope we continue to take in people and give them a chance. While some unsavory types will slip in to I would not be prepared to let this small minority change Britain’s current immigration practices. The vast majority of people who enter through the refugee status have heart-breaking stories and I for one welcome them.

#39260 - 23 Dec 06 02:03 Re: Mulsim Refugees [Re: chewwyUK]
Polar Bear Offline
Pujangga Besar

Chewwy,

i wrote the article. Its based upon BBC news reports.

It is hardly narrow minded is it….. Perhaps you can detail where and how it is narrow minded/

I am English. I am embarrassed at our immigration policy. We should encourage them to stay by fixing the problems back home. If that means invading and slaughtering a few thousand (al la Iraq) then it’s a bonus.

Peckham and Bradford were not always “shit holes”. I remember Bradford pre Asian migration, and it was a great place.

#39261 - 23 Dec 06 02:07 Re: Mulsim Refugees [Re: Polar Bear]
Polar Bear Offline
Pujangga Besar

Remember also Chewwy, there is a reverse side to democracy.

Because a handful cannot be trusted with guns, all pistols are banned in the UK.

Because a small percentage of the polulation cannt drive safely over 70 mph, we are all restricted to that speed.

It is the democratic implementation of the lowest common denominator.

You can use it of migrants just the same way. If a handful of them fuck up, put them all on a plane and send them home.

#39262 - 23 Dec 06 02:20 Re: Mulsim Refugees [Re: Polar Bear]
Polar Bear Offline
Pujangga Besar

Now THIS was from a BNP site:

Three Muslim men have been found guilty of the horrific racially motivated murder of 15 year old Glasgow schoolboy Kriss Donald.

Life sentences for the three accused were handed down at the High Court in Edinburgh. Imran Shahid must serve of a minimum of 25 years, Zeeshan Shahid, 23 years minimum and Mushtaq, at least 22 years.

The teenager was abducted by the Muslim racists from a street in Pollokshields on the city’s South Side in March 2004, simply “because he was white” and subjected to a horrific ordeal, stabbed 13 times, tortured and set ablaze while he was still barely alive. His badly burned corpse was discovered by a cyclist on a secluded track in Glasgow’s East End.

Killers fled

The two year long investigation by Strathclyde Police involved trips to Pakistan to secure the return of the three accused who had fled there after murdering Kriss.

#39263 - 23 Dec 06 02:27 Re: Mulsim Refugees [Re: Polar Bear]
Polar Bear Offline
Pujangga Besar

Same story from The times:

Race-hate Asians jailed for 'abominable' murder of boy
By Shirley English and David Lister

Kriss Donald, 15, was tortured and killed because he was white

Three Asian men were jailed for life yesterday for the “diabolical” race-hate murder of a 15-year-old schoolboy.
The three, who terrorised the Glasgow community where they lived, were convicted of murdering Kriss Donald at the end of an emotionally charged six-week trial.

The slightly built boy was stabbed 13 times and then set on fire while he was still alive, simply because he had white skin.

Judge Lord Uist told the three killers that the “savage and barbaric nature of this notorious crime has rightly shocked and appalled the public”.

At the High Court in Edinburgh Imran Shahid, 29, was ordered to spend at least 25 years behind bars. When he murdered Kriss he had only been out of prison for three months after serving a 30-month sentence for a road-rage attack on a woman.

His brother, Zeeshan Shahid, 28, must spend 23 years in prison before being considered for parole and Mohammad Faisal Mushtaq, 27, will serve 22 years for the abduction and murder of Kriss on March 15, 2004.

All three had fled to Pakistan after the killing, believing that they were beyond the reach of British justice because the two countries had no extradition agreement. But improving co-operation between Britain and Pakistan over the deportation of terror suspects was extended to deal with other serious criminals.

In June 2005, armed Pakistani police swooped on a flat in Lahore and a remote farmhouse in Punjab and arrested all three men. Four months later the trio agreed to return to Scotland to stand trial rather than spend any more time in Rawalpindi prison.

That trial ended yesterday with the judge telling them that they had been convicted of the murder of a “wholly innocent” teenage boy. The judge continued: “He was selected as your victim only because he was white and walking in a certain part of the Pollokshields area of Glasgow when you sought out a victim.

“This murder consists of the premeditated, cold-blooded execution of your victim by stabbing him 13 times and setting alight with petrol while he was still alive. It truly was an abomination.

“The agony which he must have suffered during the period between being stabbed and set alight and his death is just beyond imagination.” The boy’s mother, Angela, shouted: “You bastards” towards the killers as the jury returned guilty verdicts.

Kriss had been taken on a terrifying 200-mile journey across Scotland before being driven to a deserted spot on the banks of the Clyde, where he was stabbed, set alight and left for dead. He had dragged himself 50 yards in the darkness and rolled in a muddy puddle to try to extinguish the flames. He left a trail of blood, scorched earth and fragments of burnt clothing in his wake.

All three accused denied murder, but the jury of six men and nine women found Imran Shahid guilty by unanimous verdict and the other two guilty by majority verdicts.

The judge said Imran Shahid had taken the lead role. The judge told him: “It is clear to me from your criminal record and the evidence I have heard that you are a thug and a bully with a sadistic nature and that you are not fit to be at liberty in a civilised society.”

Kriss lived a few streets from his killers but did not know them. Half the population of Pollokshields is Asian, mainly of Pakistani origin, and in general the communities exist peacefully, but separately. But for some time residents had complained to police about drug and drink-fuelled clashes between Asian and white gangs.

Kriss, whose only declared allegiance was to Glasgow Rangers, did not belong to any gangs. Known as “Krypto”, he was regarded as the “man of the house” in McCulloch Street, where he lived with his mother, older sister and three younger siblings.

#39266 - 23 Dec 06 02:31 Re: Mulsim Refugees [Re: Polar Bear]
Polar Bear Offline
Pujangga Besar

BBC Scotland:

Kriss community still under siege
By Stephen Stewart
BBC Scotland news website

Kriss Donald's sombre memorial sits among a few bouquets of flowers in a quiet residential street in the southside of Glasgow.
Two years ago, Kriss was taken from here at the start of an ordeal of almost unimaginable horror.

There are few hints that this was the spot where three men abducted the 15-year-old before eventually brutally murdering him.

On Wednesday, the trial of his murderers finally reached its conclusion.

But Pollokshields, the small area where he was abducted, still feels very much like a community under siege.

Residents said Pollokshields was still overshadowed by gang violence

Local shopowners and residents said they fear youth gangs who feel they are completely beyond the law.

On the day that three men were jailed for life for the racially aggravated murder of the Glasgow teenager, many locals were too scared to speak for fear of reprisals.

During the day, the streets bustle with shopkeepers unloading their produce, elderly people doing their shopping and schoolchildren making their way to classes.

At night, it is a different story, according to locals.

Young men gather on street corners or drive around in suped-up cars with their stereos blaring.

The effect, especially on older people, can be intimidation and a culture of fear.

Getting into mischief

One elderly local woman said: "I am glad Kriss Donald's murderers were caught and brought to justice.

"I don't think something like that will happen again. But there are too many young men in this area with time on their hands getting into mischief.

"I don't feel safe at night walking the streets and I make sure I am in my house by six o' clock."

Another resident said many people were too scared to confront the gangs who still seek to dominate the area.

They cut off the finger of one of my constituents and put it in a jar

Shaukat Butt

Glasgow councillor Shaukat Butt, was outspoken in his condemnation of the Faisal Mushtaq, Zeeshan Shahid and his brother Imran Shahid, who had denied murdering Kriss in 2004.

The Labour member for the city's Kingston ward has lived on the southside for more than 40 years.

He said: "They did so many things and got away with it so many times. They cut off the finger of one of my constituents and put it in a jar.

"That's the kind of people they are. I'm not happy with the sentences - I don't think they should ever be allowed out. They should spend the rest of their lives in prison.

"If this was some other country, then it would have been the death sentence for them.

"A young boy lost his life because of these thugs."

Good work

Bashir Ahmad, the Pollokshields East councillor, said all the people in the area had joined together to condemn any criminal acts carried out there.

He said the communities in this part of Glasgow had a history of positively working together.

Mr Ahmad added: "Despite the attempts of some from outside the area to undermine this good work, I know that we can all continue to work together for the benefit of everyone in Pollokshields and Glasgow."

#39268 - 23 Dec 06 02:35 Re: Mulsim Refugees [Re: Polar Bear]
Polar Bear Offline
Pujangga Besar

sure Chewwy,

reading that BBC report, 15 year old kids kidnapped cos muslims felt "angry" about white people, fingers cut off, people to scared to speak, residents locking themselves in at 6pm, etc etc etc

I bet in make you feel proud about our "open immigration" policy.

And yes, I am a right wing bastard. And YES I was a member of National Front.

#39279 - 23 Dec 06 03:13 Re: Mulsim Refugees [Re: Polar Bear]
riccardo Offline
Pujangga

Send 'em to Gitmo -- pronto like.

Righty ho boys. We gonna send y'allz to a nice tropical island in the Caribbean, where you can get punked by illiterate white trailer trash girls on a daily basis.

Any more questions?

#39284 - 23 Dec 06 04:48 Re: Mulsim Refugees [Re: riccardo]
Polar Bear Offline
Pujangga Besar

You need to assist refugees, not relocate them.

JFK had the right idea with the Bay of Pigs.

Arm the fuckers, train them as killers and send them back. Give them the upper hand with superior firepower.

Australia and the UK is full of Afgan “refugees”….. They camer here ot avoid the Taliban. We overthrew the Taliban, but the Rufugees are still here…

Why? Cos UK and Australia have a better standard of living…

Using that logic lets ALL move to fucking Orange County…..

You CANNOT relocate everyone, you HAVE to fix the fucking problem. And that means invading, and it means killing.

So lets gets on with it!!!

#39298 - 23 Dec 06 08:43 Re: Mulsim Refugees [Re: Polar Bear]
riccardo Offline
Pujangga

I sure as heck hope you mean the Orange County in Florida, not CAlif.!

Ah yes JFK, my uncle had a signed portrait of JFK in his study, signed "Dear Vernon, at least we tried (BoP)..." Old Uncle Vern was a Navy intel guy.

Moderator:  NetCop