Forums and Chat for Indonesia's English-speaking community
Who's Online
0 registered (), 132 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
JakChat on Facebook
Keep up with JakChat
through Facebook!
December
M Tu W Th F Sa Su
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31
Weather
Jakarta temperature now.
Sun Rise/Set:
5:27/17:53
Moon Rise/Set:
16:08/3:31
Top Posters
KuKuKaChu 10790
Dilli 8044
Piss Salon 4039
Roy's Hair 3974
juminten 3870
Jokie Jokie Girl 2552
Marmalade 2471
chewwyUK 2392
kenyeung 2374
Vulgarian 2369
Forum Stats
5101 Members
17 Forums
13367 Topics
105284 Posts
Max Online: 841 @04 Apr 08 15:38
ZenQuote
The aim of a joke is not to degrade the human being but to remind him that he is already degraded.
George Orwell
Urban Dictionary
Word of the Day
nuclear cumsplosion
When you ejaculate so hard it destroys everything in a two mile radius.
"Dude, I had such good sex last night I made a nuclear cumsplosion."
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#3909 - 26 Feb 06 10:50 How to keep others from writing about their chats with others
DB Offline

Loc: in front of my computer
For those who like to put your trashy chats on a public forum, I give you this to help you waste your time as you wasted others'

http://expatforum.digitaldevelopment.com...18&offset=0

Promotion
Okusi Associates: Indonesian Business and Management services
#3910 - 26 Feb 06 10:55 Re: How to keep others from writing about their chats with others
Polar Bear Offline
Pujangga Besar

If I understood, i might be impressed smile

(You still iserminating Inggrit?)

#3911 - 26 Feb 06 11:45 Re: How to keep others from writing about their chats with others
Dilli Offline
Pujangga Besar

Loc: Nearest Bar
Think its a kind of round and round thing, follow the links and get nowhere, bit like giving an Irishman two shovels and telling him to take his pick.

#3912 - 26 Feb 06 11:53 Re: How to keep others from writing about their chats with others
Polar Bear Offline
Pujangga Besar

LOL smile

I know that - it would be better if it was an automated lock up Java loop script. Chicha-Lex, shall we show them how its done??? smile

But I didnt understand the:
"help you waste your time as you wasted others"
bit????

#3913 - 26 Feb 06 12:15 Re: How to keep others from writing about their chats with others
Dilli Offline
Pujangga Besar

I thought the whole point of chat rooms was to waste time, I mean, haven't we got anything (or perhaps - anyone) better to do.

I thought an automated Lock Up Java Loop script is what happened when Jakarta's finest closed the malawi Hotels sixth floor last week and took all the girls into custody for re-education......

#3914 - 26 Feb 06 12:28 Re: How to keep others from writing about their chats with others
Polar Bear Offline
Pujangga Besar

WHAT????????/

WHAT??????????

the 5 plus one is closed.

SHIT!

What happened to the girls???

I know some of those girls pretty well....

Slowly but surely, Indonesia steps towards a full on Islamic Sharia Law state......

#3915 - 26 Feb 06 12:58 Re: How to keep others from writing about their chats with others
Dilli Offline
Pujangga Besar

Rumour has it that the girls over twenty can be released if their parents come to collect them and take them back to the Kampungs, girls under twenty will be re-educated. Presumably Bandung will be overflowing with refugees shortly. Realistically, as always, Brown Envelopes will solve all.

#3916 - 26 Feb 06 13:03 Re: How to keep others from writing about their chats with others
Polar Bear Offline
Pujangga Besar

I am so sorry for them. They were a fun crowd of girls, and I often called in - usually just for a beer after work.

I doubt the parents will pick them up, most have never left the kampung in their lives. Re-education will mean getting raped by a couple of police officers, then having to work for them as a hooker.... frown frown

#3917 - 26 Feb 06 13:18 Re: How to keep others from writing about their chats with others
Dilli Offline
Pujangga Besar

Will advise more when the story unfolds....PS, updated the blog this morning, posted a picture of a punter escaping aforementioned establishment, could it be you....

#3918 - 26 Feb 06 16:45 Re: How to keep others from writing about their chats with others
D'ruby Offline
Pujangga

Loc: My
LOL, I saw the pic, I don't think it's PB, it's not a bear smile

#3919 - 26 Feb 06 16:45 Re: How to keep others from writing about their chats with others
KuKuKaChu Moderator Offline
Pooh Bah

Loc: Centre of the Universe
Quote:
Originally posted by DB:
For those who like to put your trashy chats on a public forum, I give you this to help you waste your time as you wasted others'

http://expatforum.digitaldevelopment.com...18&offset=0
i'm getting dizzy man ... how do i stop ...

#3920 - 26 Feb 06 16:49 Re: How to keep others from writing about their chats with others
D'ruby Offline
Pujangga

Loc: My
Gee, you follow the links? U better not :p

#3921 - 26 Feb 06 16:51 Re: How to keep others from writing about their chats with others
KuKuKaChu Moderator Offline
Pooh Bah

Loc: Centre of the Universe
Quote:
Originally posted by Polar Bear:
If I understood, i might be impressed smile

(You still iserminating Inggrit?)
iserminating?? you mean inseminating??

#3922 - 26 Feb 06 17:53 Re: How to keep others from writing about their chats with others
Polar Bear Offline
Pujangga Besar

Nope - Iserming. A cross between Inserting and Inseminating.

On the other hand I think he is trying to exterminate Inggrit smile

#3923 - 26 Feb 06 18:48 Re: How to keep others from writing about their chats with others
Polar Bear Offline
Pujangga Besar

Quote:
Originally posted by Dilligaf:
Will advise more when the story unfolds....PS, updated the blog this morning, posted a picture of a punter escaping aforementioned establishment, could it be you....
Nope:

a) no fur visible, and I havent shaved for weeks.
b) No sausage visible.

Will post a pic of myself for you.

Love the old and new photos. Ever been to the Club? Some of the old slappers in there have been around since WW2...

Bukake in a bottle.... I worked in Tokyo. There is a BJ place called 21 Seki (21 Century) where you get 2 BJs in 20 minutes. You all sit on sofas in one room, the girls sit down, remove your trousers and suck away (no condom). They ring a bell and the girls all change partners. They blow an average of 15 guys a night. One night I was pissed. I kissed every girl when i came in, then remembered how they earned a living frown frown frown

#3924 - 26 Feb 06 19:04 Re: How to keep others from writing about their chats with others
Dilli Offline
Pujangga Besar

Sounds like Nice with Ice in Pattaya, where the service under the table is better than the service above,,,glad you liked the JKT old & new

#3925 - 26 Feb 06 19:52 Re: How to keep others from writing about their chats with others
Polar Bear Offline
Pujangga Besar

The 21 Seki was one of the few places that accepted Westerners (Japanese are very strange and have no qualms about refusing a Dude entry jsut cos he is white!). I called a drinking bussy over Christmas, and he told me it had closed, which is a damn shame.....

#3926 - 26 Feb 06 21:21 Re: How to keep others from writing about their chats with others
Dilli Offline
Pujangga Besar

I think that this link started with:

From DB:

Methinks DB lefta timebomb and ran away before it blew? What are your thoughts on BJ Bars DB?

#3927 - 26 Feb 06 23:36 Re: How to keep others from writing about their chats with others
juminten Offline
Pujangga Besar

Loc: disana-disini
Quote:
Originally posted by Dilligaf:
I thought the whole point of chat rooms was to waste time, I mean, haven't we got anything (or perhaps - anyone) better to do.
PB got my nude pic at least :p

#3928 - 27 Feb 06 03:30 Re: How to keep others from writing about their chats with others
Polar Bear Offline
Pujangga Besar

The ons with you and the rugby team smile
And the donkey smile
And the bisexual girls nude netbal team smile

#3929 - 27 Feb 06 04:24 Re: How to keep others from writing about their chats with others
juminten Offline
Pujangga Besar

rugby dudes, ohh..sounds hot!
Good morning to you bear? how was your sleep..did you get lucky? :p

#3930 - 27 Feb 06 05:06 Re: How to keep others from writing about their chats with others
Polar Bear Offline
Pujangga Besar

Saturday night the Japanese Geisha came to see me smile smile smile Japanese girls are WILD!!!!

Sunday i went to Tropfest with friends. This is the worlds largest open air short movie festival. I go every year and ever year it rains frown

The seven minute films (all made by amateurs) and excellent. Some very funny, some wierd, so very sad and moving.

anyway it pissed down, and a lot of thunder so they gave up about 3/4 of the way through.

http://www.tropfest.com/tropfest2006/welcome.asp?site=fest

#3931 - 27 Feb 06 09:39 Re: How to keep others from writing about their chats with others
Macan Tutul Offline
Pujangga Muda

Loc: Jungle and cage ;)
This Dumb Bule, had lots of PT and maybe get over loaded, just like what he did on his past, when there is a times just to hunting Ayam and Ayam, maybe sorry DB, didn't mean to offense or insulting

(Memoirs of 3/3/2007)

#3932 - 27 Feb 06 10:35 Re: How to keep others from writing about their chats with others
juminten Offline
Pujangga Besar

MT, did you check his other thread "I have arrived" laugh

#3933 - 27 Feb 06 10:45 Re: How to keep others from writing about their chats with others
Polar Bear Offline
Pujangga Besar

You said you were cum-ing smile

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >

Moderator:  NetCop 
Shout Box

JakChat supports:
Okusi Associates: Indonesian Business & Management Services
Jawawa.id: Indonesian Business News
Ubuntu Indonesia
Living in Indonesia Information Website