Forums and Chat for Indonesia's English-speaking community
Who's Online
0 registered (), 199 Guests and 7 Spiders online.
JakChat on Facebook
Keep up with JakChat
through Facebook!
December
M Tu W Th F Sa Su
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31
Weather
Jakarta temperature now.
Sun Rise/Set:
5:27/17:53
Moon Rise/Set:
16:08/3:31
Top Posters
KuKuKaChu 10790
Dilli 8044
Piss Salon 4039
Roy's Hair 3974
juminten 3870
Jokie Jokie Girl 2552
Marmalade 2471
chewwyUK 2392
kenyeung 2374
Vulgarian 2369
Forum Stats
5101 Members
17 Forums
13368 Topics
105287 Posts
Max Online: 841 @04 Apr 08 15:38
ZenQuote
The aim of a joke is not to degrade the human being but to remind him that he is already degraded.
George Orwell
Urban Dictionary
Word of the Day
are
For people who don't know the word "our"
My friend and I heard Sugar Ray on the way to a party. It made are night.
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#3864 - 12 Dec 05 11:41 Best wishes for a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!
juminten Offline
Pujangga Besar

Loc: disana-disini
So, very soon will be 2006! and we are not getting any younger frown but we are getting wiser and sexier wink ibarat kelapa, makin tua makin....what??
Merry Christmas to JakMods (Inggrit centil, Lina, KukuKakiKu and the rest of the gang) and to you all Jakchatters....kita berdoa mudah-mudahn negara kita aman sentosa ya..Merdeka! (tapi bingung..)

Promotion
Okusi Associates: Indonesian Business and Management services
#3865 - 12 Dec 05 13:08 Re: Best wishes for a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!
Polar Bear Offline
Pujangga Besar

Peace on Earth, and Goodwill to all...

#3866 - 12 Dec 05 13:18 Re: Best wishes for a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!
KuKuKaChu Moderator Offline
Pooh Bah

Loc: Centre of the Universe
goodwill to all? this, you realise, is an extremely contentious statement. the statement is, of course, from the new testament.

the original (and possibly best) translation of the books that make up the bible, the king james version, states "peace on earth to men of goodwill" ... thus peace is only wished upon those who have goodwill, not those of "bad faith".

#3867 - 12 Dec 05 13:34 Re: Best wishes for a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!
inggrit brown Offline
Member+++

Loc: Jakarta
Thank's JakGirl, best wishes for you in upcoming new years! semoga makin lucu dan sering2 lah posting biar JakChat nggak Garing Gitu Loh..! wink

#3868 - 12 Dec 05 14:50 Re: Best wishes for a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!
nice_girl Offline
Member++

Loc: Central Jakarta
Quote:
Originally posted by inggrit brown:
Thank's JakGirl, best wishes for you in upcoming new years! semoga makin lucu dan sering2 lah posting biar JakChat nggak Garing Gitu Loh..! wink
you felt JakChat is garing gitu lho, Brown?
I don't think so, really! there are more funny here, and the most here, there are many topics about +17...
so, it's impossible thing if jakcaht is garing gitu lho", jakcaht not garing gitu lho! but JakChat rather basah gitu lho!

#3869 - 12 Dec 05 15:20 Re: Best wishes for a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!
Polar Bear Offline
Pujangga Besar

Quote:
Originally posted by KuKuKaChu:
goodwill to all? this, you realise, is an extremely contentious statement. the statement is, of course, from the new testament.

the original (and possibly best) translation of the books that make up the bible, the king james version, states "peace on earth to men of goodwill" ... thus peace is only wished upon those who have goodwill, not those of "bad faith".
christmas is of course Christs Mass, and is far more contentious.....

But to wish for Good Will, or in other words the will to make good, should be a wish for all people, irrespective of religion.

however, to clarify - I hope you all do good, and I hope life is good for you all.

#3870 - 13 Dec 05 10:24 Re: Best wishes for a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!
juminten Offline
Pujangga Besar

Quote:
Originally posted by rosco:
Quote:

christmas is of course Christs Mass, and is far more contentious.....

But to wish for Good Will, or in other words the will to make good, should be a wish for all people, irrespective of religion.

however, to clarify - I hope you all do good, and I hope life is good for you all.
Ameeeen....!

#3871 - 13 Dec 05 10:25 Re: Best wishes for a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!
juminten Offline
Pujangga Besar

Quote:
hey grit, itu lidah basah banget sich..
bikin horny gitu...!

#3872 - 13 Dec 05 10:27 Re: Best wishes for a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!
juminten Offline
Pujangga Besar

Quote:
Originally posted by Lina_ManieZ:
Quote:
I don't think so, really! there are more funny here, and the most here, there are many topics about +17...
so, it's impossible thing if jakcaht is garing gitu lho", jakcaht not garing gitu lho! but jakchat rather basah gitu lho!
Lin, yang basah tuh..lidahnya inggrit.
btw..what are you guys doing for xmas and new year?? ke puncak? or bali with honey bunny or what??

#3873 - 13 Dec 05 11:10 Re: Best wishes for a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!
Jokie Jokie Girl Offline
Pujangga

Quote:
Originally posted by JakGirl:
Quote:
Quote:
so, it's impossible thing if jakcaht is garing gitu lho", jakcaht not garing gitu lho! but jakchat rather basah gitu lho!
btw..what are you guys doing for xmas and new year?? ke puncak? or bali with honey bunny or what??
just stay at home...sleeping child, watching tv, and make wish....hopefully the next year will be better then this year!

#3874 - 13 Dec 05 11:33 Re: Best wishes for a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!
Polar Bear Offline
Pujangga Besar

HEY - If I'm in JKT for Christmas (a distinct possiblity) I will be all on my ownsome. I can buy you dinner...... Just friends.

#3875 - 14 Dec 05 08:05 Re: Best wishes for a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!
dee Offline
Member+

Dear All..

Have a Merry little Cristmas and a marbelous new year..
and for Rosco, hopefully u'll come to Jakarta and then we can celebrate new year together along with the other JakChaters..

#3876 - 15 Dec 05 16:43 Re: Best wishes for a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!
fuselage Offline
Member+

Loc: Jakarta Selatan
wishing you all a very happy holidays!! wink

so... where the wink [new year's eve] parrrrty at??

#3877 - 16 Dec 05 11:41 Re: Best wishes for a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!
Pooh Bah

Quote:
Originally posted by fuselage:
well, according to our organiser (inggrit) we're supposed to be going to Ya Udah in Jalan Jaksa ... hope you can make it so we can check out your fuselage ...

#3878 - 16 Dec 05 12:00 Re: Best wishes for a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!
juminten Offline
Pujangga Besar

Quote:
Quote:
well, according to our organiser (inggrit) we're supposed to be going to Ya Udah in Jalan Jaksa ... hope you can make it so we can check out your fuselage ...
May I join in? smile

#3879 - 16 Dec 05 12:05 Re: Best wishes for a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!
Pooh Bah

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
[b] so... where the wink [new year's eve] parrrrty at??
May I join in? smile [/b]
what?? you mean you want to check out fuselage's fuselage too?? wuhu! kinky!

#3880 - 16 Dec 05 12:18 Re: Best wishes for a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!
juminten Offline
Pujangga Besar

Hey..I just curious..yet kinky..LOL!
wanna see if fuselage's fuselage is working ..

#3881 - 17 Dec 05 09:55 Re: Best wishes for a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!
sonya_tea Offline
Member+

Loc: Bandung
hi every body, merry christmas and happy new year!

is there any one want to join me make a party in Bandung?

#3882 - 17 Dec 05 12:13 Re: Best wishes for a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!
juminten Offline
Pujangga Besar

Hi sonya! merry xmas to you!
party in bandung?? yes..yes take me! take me!

#3883 - 19 Dec 05 14:59 Re: Best wishes for a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!
inggrit brown Offline
Member+++

so...?? anyone agree for having diner in YaUdah Cafe to celebrate new years eve?? Murah tahu..! wink
very economist! wink

#3884 - 19 Dec 05 16:01 Re: Best wishes for a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!
gigalo Offline
Member+

Quote:
so...?? anyone agree for having diner in YaUdah Cafe to celebrate new years eve?? Murah tahu..! wink
very economist! wink
you're the organising committee inggrit! you tell us! what have you got organised for us? what time do we meet?

#3885 - 20 Dec 05 11:27 Re: Best wishes for a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!
juminten Offline
Pujangga Besar

grit, where is the yaudah cafe? any gorgeous bule coming wink

#3886 - 20 Dec 05 11:39 Re: Best wishes for a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!
Jokie Jokie Girl Offline
Pujangga

Quote:
grit, where is the yaudah cafe? any gorgeous bule coming wink
no worries mate, I know that place!
yaudah cafe in jalan jaksa central jakarta...
it's nice place for hang out...annnnndddd soooooo many bule coming there...so no worries, it's my pleasure to be your nice guide if you're here wink

#3887 - 20 Dec 05 15:31 Re: Best wishes for a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!
gigalo Offline
Member+

Quote:
any gorgeous bule coming wink
yes. i'll be there.

#3888 - 22 Dec 05 09:31 Re: Best wishes for a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!
inggrit brown Offline
Member+++

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
I don't know yet. iam confused now. i have a plan already for Xmas & New Year but now i don't know what to do with my plan because all my spare tyre wants to spend Xmas & new years with me.... :-(

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

Moderator:  NetCop 
Shout Box

JakChat supports:
Okusi Associates: Indonesian Business & Management Services
Jawawa.id: Indonesian Business News
Ubuntu Indonesia
Living in Indonesia Information Website