Forums and Chat for Indonesia's English-speaking community
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#38332 - 12 Dec 06 11:40 Crazy Indonesian women
Polar Bear Offline
Pujangga Besar

I read this on Indoneisan matters:

Some women here are clearly only interested in money. Some men are unbothered by this. Others of the female variety, it has to be said, can, once we get to know them very well, come across as <strong>practically insane, hysterically emotional, scheming, over-possessive, inclined to, usually fake, attempts at self-harm</strong> in order to get their way. As I said, not for the faint-hearted.

This is SOOOOOO SCARY!!!!!!

#38337 - 12 Dec 06 16:32 Re: Crazy Indonesian women [Re: Polar Bear]
Orang Kanada Offline
Member*

Loc: Jakarta
Scary? SCARY? This my friend is the perfect definition of my ex-girlfriend! But you can replace the "praticaly" for "totaly" insane, hysterically emotional, scheming, over-possessive, attemp to self-harm, yeah that's all her, but you can also add liar and thief. NOW that's the portrait!

Thoses women exist here, I have the proof of that!!!

#38358 - 13 Dec 06 00:28 Re: Crazy Indonesian women [Re: Orang Kanada]
Just Offline
Member+++

Loc: Obviously not your place!
Doesn't mean that all Indonesian women are crazy though. Just your bad luck to encounter with some of those crazy chicks and sadly that made us got the bad names frown

#38364 - 13 Dec 06 01:32 Re: Crazy Indonesian women [Re: Just]
chewwyUK Offline
Pujangga

There is a female friend of mine in London who feels that all women have "bunny" inside just waiting to be released. For those of you that donít know "bunny" refers to the movie fatal attraction. Its very true that in certain circumstances women can go crazy ... I have had very sane girlfriends try to drive me off a cliff, smash up the apartment, try to get pregnant, cry for no reason etc. Bunny is in everybody ... love is a very strange thing!

#38369 - 13 Dec 06 01:50 Re: Crazy Indonesian women [Re: Just]
AriesRabbit Offline
Member+

Loc: Jakarta for Now
i support tat statement, not all are like that or m i lucky to find one over here.

#38387 - 13 Dec 06 03:37 Re: Crazy Indonesian women [Re: AriesRabbit]
riccardo Offline
Pujangga

Sadly, this seems to happen extremely often in western-Indonesian relationships.

As Colonel Kurtz once said -- THE HORROR, THE HORROR....

#38389 - 13 Dec 06 03:55 Re: Crazy Indonesian women [Re: riccardo]
Polar Bear Offline
Pujangga Besar

If I can slip into my psychology mode for a moment:

Girls from some Asian countries sometimes (wrongly) feel inferior to Western man. This is especially true of girls from poor or rural backgrounds.

The reasons why are complex. The Western have travelled Ė at least to the Asian country when they meet. They Western men tend to be better educated, albeit only slightly. Most Western men at least finish high school.

Many Asian girls have only a very basic education. Many have never been on an aeroplane, seen the sea, or had a bank account. To them even a fat dole bludger from Scunthorpe is a man of the world.

There is also a hype factor. James Bond is a westerner etc.

This inferiority brings out some insecurities. Asian girl tend to flirt with western men to improve their self esteem. If they can make the Western man want them, then they are equal. They hardly ever flirt with local men, because they feel no need to prove anything to themselves.

They see no problem with flirting (or even sleeping) with numerous western men in an attempt to bolster this self esteem shortfall.

Any western man, upon meeting one of these girls, feels flattered by her attentions. But it isnít really HIM she is flirting with. She doesnít find HIM attractive, it is the western image she is dallying with. And he soon learns that she is the same with EVERY Western guy, and is insanely jealous of his attention to other girls.

Remember Ė the local girl only has sex. Once she has provided that, she has nothing else to keep the man interested. He on the other had still has money, and his Western-nessÖÖ

So she becomes practically insane, hysterically emotional, scheming, over-possessive, and fakes attempts at self-harmÖÖ

#38391 - 13 Dec 06 03:56 Re: Crazy Indonesian women [Re: riccardo]
Orang Kanada Offline
Member*

Sometimes you have the feeling to date a 4 years old... sometimes a blend of all the psychos you saw in the movies...

It's more like a "western-doctor Jekyll & M. Hyde" relationship...

#38392 - 13 Dec 06 04:02 Re: Crazy Indonesian women [Re: Orang Kanada]
jok Offline
Member**

Arries, are you looking girlfriend over JakChat? smile smile how is it hunting so far? smile

#38394 - 13 Dec 06 04:04 Re: Crazy Indonesian women [Re: jok]
KuKuKaChu Moderator Offline
Pooh Bah

Loc: Centre of the Universe
Quoting: Ela_K
Arries, are you looking girlfriend over JakChat? smile smile how is it hunting so far? smile

Ela --> certified crazy indonesian woman smile

#38395 - 13 Dec 06 04:05 Re: Crazy Indonesian women [Re: KuKuKaChu]
jok Offline
Member**

yes i am crazy Indonesian woman like Tsunami.

#38396 - 13 Dec 06 04:05 Re: Crazy Indonesian women [Re: jok]
jok Offline
Member**

very devastated!

#38397 - 13 Dec 06 04:07 Re: Crazy Indonesian women [Re: Orang Kanada]
Orang Kanada Offline
Member*

Well PB... it's interesting but... My ex had an high education, comes from the high society of Jakarta, travelled in Aussie and Singapore, etc...

But still, I think it's worst when it's a daddy's girl. She's always had all she want, the things always went the way she wanted. It's the same for any daddy's girls in the world, except in here they start acting like a 4 years old when they are upset, kicking you, biting you, yelling hystericaly, slaping herself on the head, etc... Real psycho, dude, I'm telling you... I wish this will never happen to any of you, even the guys I don't like don't deserve that!

#38399 - 13 Dec 06 05:03 Re: Crazy Indonesian women [Re: Orang Kanada]
Just Offline
Member+++

It's all coming back to our own personality, I think. Can't say I agree with you all, but on the other hand...can't blame the Westerners for thinking this way as I've heard and seen it happen in reality. Sad but true! I am only asking you all not to generalised us, Indonesian women!
OK is right, no one deserved it!

#38403 - 13 Dec 06 05:36 Re: Crazy Indonesian women [Re: chewwyUK]
Just Offline
Member+++

Quoting: chewwyUK
There is a female friend of mine in London who feels that all women have "bunny" inside just waiting to be released. For those of you that donít know "bunny" refers to the movie fatal attraction. Its very true that in certain circumstances women can go crazy ... I have had very sane girlfriends try to drive me off a cliff, smash up the apartment, try to get pregnant, cry for no reason etc. Bunny is in everybody ... love is a very strange thing!

That was one crazy woman alright in that movie! Hope I never had to meet one (just thinking of it gives me goosebumps)!
I don't think it has anything to do with love...more likely...lust??! But can you really tell the different? *shrugs*

#38450 - 13 Dec 06 21:33 Re: Crazy Indonesian women [Re: Just]
Polar Bear Offline
Pujangga Besar

I once had a Chinese GF that I loved very much. Her parents had been arrested during the cultural revolution. Her mother died in jail, and she didnít see her father from the age of 6 to 13.

I quickly discovered that she had some problems. In fact she was bipolar schizophrenic, and it was very sad.

We all suffer from schizophrenia to some degree. Characteristics include marked disturbance of thought, withdrawal, inappropriate or flat emotions, delusions, and hallucinations. We are learn through cognitive development to overcome the mild schizophrenia we inherit in the blank mind of a newborn baby. This is why children are afraid of the dark, have imaginary friends, see things that donít exist etc. Our stable, caring upbringing overcomes these problems.

Lily didnít have a stable upbringing, and like many others, she didnít conquer the delusions and hallucinations in her mind.

She also suffered the classic rapid cycling of bipolar 2 disorder.

She was violent, aggressive, dangerous, out of control. She was also kind, loving, sweet, and calm at times. She would try to stab me in the kitchen, then sit on the floor crying in shame and horror at her actions. She would greet me with a hug and a kiss, and 20 minutes later she would try to grind a wine glass into my face in a bar. She hit me on the head with a table. I woke up in an ambulance. I made them drop me off and went back to the restaurant.

Every night was a roller coaster ride of excitement, love and danger. My friends refused to meet with us. But I knew he background, and what had made her like this. And I saw her in her calm moods, and saw the real her.

Finally she tried to push me off a balcony, and almost succeeded. A close friend pointed out that m unstable lifestyle was a catalyst to her insecurity, and that if we carried out I would be dead and she would be in jail.

So I ended the relationship with her. She moved overseas. I think to the USA.

Its her birthday on Friday. Happy birthday Lilly, wherever you areÖÖ

#38480 - 14 Dec 06 02:23 Re: Crazy Indonesian women [Re: Just]
rainman Offline

Loc: Indonesia
Quoting: Just
Quoting: chewwyUK

That was one crazy woman alright in that movie! Hope I never had to meet one (just thinking of it gives me goosebumps)!
I don't think it has anything to do with love...more likely...lust??! But can you really tell the different? *shrugs*

Sadly, I had my fair share.

Was there, seen that for more then 7 years.

Sigh

#38481 - 14 Dec 06 02:26 Re: Crazy Indonesian women [Re: Polar Bear]
rainman Offline

Quoting: Polar Bear

She was violent, aggressive, dangerous, out of control. She was also kind, loving, sweet, and calm at times. She would try to stab me in the kitchen, then sit on the floor crying in shame and horror at her actions. She would greet me with a hug and a kiss, and 20 minutes later she would try to grind a wine glass into my face in a bar. She hit me on the head with a table. I woke up in an ambulance. I made them drop me off and went back to the restaurant.

Every night was a roller coaster ride of excitement, love and danger. My friends refused to meet with us. But I knew the background, and what had made her like this. And I saw her in her calm moods, and saw the real her.

Finally she tried to push me off a balcony, and almost succeeded. A close friend pointed out that m unstable lifestyle was a catalyst to her insecurity, and that if we carried out I would be dead and she would be in jail.

Thanks for sharing, sound like the girl I was with for the last 7 years.

I hope we would be over soon.

Cheers

#38485 - 14 Dec 06 02:36 Re: Crazy Indonesian women [Re: rainman]
Polar Bear Offline
Pujangga Besar

LOLOLOLOLOLOL

But, you have got to love them mate!

They sure beat wanking!

#38486 - 14 Dec 06 02:43 Re: Crazy Indonesian women [Re: Polar Bear]
Just Offline
Member+++

Thanks for the story, PB! If it's true story...it's tragic! I feel sorry for the girl! Wait a sec...that girl sounds like....me? confused
Naaaaaa....I don't think so! Lol grin

#38505 - 14 Dec 06 04:06 Re: Crazy Indonesian women [Re: Just]
rainman Offline

I am confused, Is that a real story?

#38514 - 14 Dec 06 04:27 Re: Crazy Indonesian women [Re: rainman]
Polar Bear Offline
Pujangga Besar

Yes of course. I will post her photo...

She used to live in JKT, so some of you may know her. she was soem rich old Chinese dudes GF for 7 years.

#38515 - 14 Dec 06 04:54 Re: Crazy Indonesian women [Re: Polar Bear]
Yes Offline
Member++

Loc: Bali, Indonesia
pb- she sounded like a nice girl, you must have really loved her

#38516 - 14 Dec 06 04:56 Re: Crazy Indonesian women [Re: Orang Kanada]
Jokie Jokie Girl Offline
Pujangga

Loc: Central Jakarta
Quoting: Orang Kanada
Well PB... it's interesting but... My ex had an high education, comes from the high society of Jakarta, travelled in Aussie and Singapore, etc...

But still, I think it's worst when it's a daddy's girl. She's always had all she want, the things always went the way she wanted. It's the same for any daddy's girls in the world, except in here they start acting like a 4 years old when they are upset, kicking you, biting you, yelling hystericaly, slaping herself on the head, etc... Real psycho, dude, I'm telling you... I wish this will never happen to any of you, even the guys I don't like don't deserve that!

I'm sure, she had a very good reason why she did something stupid with you..it's necassary for you to think that over and over again "WHY?...WHY?...WHY??

coz, one day it's gonna be happen any more if you're not careful wink

#38517 - 14 Dec 06 05:01 Re: Crazy Indonesian women [Re: Jokie Jokie Girl]
Polar Bear Offline
Pujangga Besar

Yes JJG, many a night I have sat thinking "what did I do wrong?" and "was it my fault?".

then I remember - girls are like buses, you just wait a few minutes and the next one rolls up.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

Moderator:  NetCop