Rate This Topic
#38088 - 08 Dec 06 10:23 DETIK/Five Foreign Gigolos Arrested
KuKuKaChu Moderator Offline
Pooh Bah

Loc: Centre of the Universe
Translated from detik.com

Five Foreign Gigolos Arrested

Fotografer: Dikhy Sasra

Five foreigners who work as gigalos have been arrested by immigration officials at a number of hotels in West Jakarta. It is assumed they committed immigration offences.

The five foreign Commercial Sex Workers (Gigolo) hang their heads at the Immigration Office in West Jakarta, Thursday (6/12).

#38090 - 08 Dec 06 10:25 Re: DETIK/Five Foreign Gigolos Arrested [Re: KuKuKaChu]
Pooh Bah

jeezus ... i better start being more careful ...

#38093 - 08 Dec 06 11:49 Re: DETIK/Five Foreign Gigolos Arrested [Re: KuKuKaChu]
Piss Salon Offline
Pujangga Besar

Loc: Jakpus
I managed to flee out the back door. And I can confirm that immigration offences were the least of my offenses. Hamzah Haz's neglected first three wives are criminal in their sexual needs.

#38100 - 08 Dec 06 19:01 Re: DETIK/Five Foreign Gigolos Arrested [Re: Piss Salon]
Polar Bear Offline
Pujangga Besar

Chewwy, cancel my job interview with MT please......

#38111 - 08 Dec 06 23:02 Re: DETIK/Five Foreign Gigolos Arrested [Re: Polar Bear]
Dilli Offline
Pujangga Besar

Loc: Nearest Bar
Notice that they are all of coloured extraction. Jakgirls must be gagging for the African Mandingo knob

#38112 - 08 Dec 06 23:05 Re: DETIK/Five Foreign Gigolos Arrested [Re: Dilli]
Pooh Bah

Quoting: Dilli
Notice that they are all of coloured extraction. Jakgirls must be gagging for the African Mandingo knob

yes, maybe. or perhaps a rather loose use of the word "gigalo" by indonesians.

they could be just common thieves. many operate by ripping off (robbing) prostitutes!

which, if you think about it, makes sense. how else could immigration have been "tipped off" about their presence?

#38845 - 18 Dec 06 12:31 Re: DETIK/Five Foreign Gigolos Arrested [Re: KuKuKaChu]
Piss Salon Offline
Pujangga Besar

Loc: Jakpus
Met a Jaksa girl the other night who said the men caused all sorts of problems on Jaksa, such as not paying bills etc. She said she was extremely surprised they were in fact gigilos as they are fucking ugly.

#38846 - 18 Dec 06 12:54 Re: DETIK/Five Foreign Gigolos Arrested [Re: Piss Salon]
Capt. Mainwaring Offline
Pujangga Besar

Loc: here
They look like a right scabby bunch - I bet they have all got knob rot .
I don't no about immigration offences , they are committing offences against humanity for sure .
As they say in Saaf Africa - "better dead than a **** in your bed" , and looking at that bunch , I can see the point .

As for tipping off immigration - whilst grassing breaks my code of conduct , it would be my pleasure in the case of that lot .

#38852 - 18 Dec 06 20:04 Re: DETIK/Five Foreign Gigolos Arrested [Re: Piss Salon]
Polar Bear Offline
Pujangga Besar

Quoting: Piss Salon
Met a Jaksa girl the other night who said the men caused all sorts of problems on Jaksa, such as not paying bills etc. She said she was extremely surprised they were in fact gigilos as they are fucking ugly.

Why pay them for sex when I would shag girls for free? smile

#38905 - 19 Dec 06 06:51 Re: DETIK/Five Foreign Gigolos Arrested [Re: Polar Bear]
riccardo Offline
Pujangga

Loc: Jakarta
What makes you guys think their clients are girls/women? They may very well be providing a service to some of our male Government Officials who enjoy a bit of the "alternative" thing and aren't satisfied by the local rent boys.

Moderator:  kenyeung, NetCop