Here's a story from Friday's Australian with some kook whinging about his fellow muzzies integrating into Australian sociey -- OH my goodness, the horror, they've come to live in Australia and now they want to integrate, murder them at the stake..

--------------------------------------

Muslim leaders warn radical splinters

24nov06

MAINSTREAM Muslim leaders are warning that splinter groups of dissatisfied members of the national fundamentalist Wahhabi leadership, who claim their spiritual guides have become too Westernised, are being formed in Melbourne and Sydney.

The split is said to be headed by controversial cleric Mohammed Omran, The Australian newspaper reports today, and has been made worse by leaders calling for followers to improve relationships with police and to integrate into Australian society.

Muslim leader Fadi Rahman said some members have abandoned prayer halls and formed their own groups to preach a more fundamentalist interpretation of the Koran.

“Within the Wahhabi and Salafi groups there's been groups which have divided into more extreme groups who don't believe that what these people (their leaders) are preaching is pure anymore,” he said.

“In fact, it is the students of those leaders who are now saying, “This is not what you taught me, this is not what you preached to me.”

Mr Rahman said Melbourne's Sheik Omran's hardline teachings were causing severe damage to the Islamic community's image.

Sheik Omran caused fresh controversy last month by commenting that Muslim rapists are more harshly treated than non-Muslims.

In July last year he called Osama bin Laden a good man but later backed away from those comments.