Forums and Chat for Indonesia's English-speaking community
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#37096 - 26 Nov 06 06:25 Guys and Exposed Sexual Body Part
Shesca Offline
Member*

Loc: Jakarta
So what is it with guys and showed off smooth skinned sexual body parts. Why do your hearts beat faster when you see them? I mean, the basic shapes are all about the same. But we wear something that show them off a bit and you guys start staring. Explanation, pls...

Edited by Shesca (26 Nov 06 06:28)

#37097 - 26 Nov 06 06:30 Re: Guys and Exposed Sexual Body Part [Re: Shesca]
Dilli Offline
Pujangga Besar

Loc: Nearest Bar
Easy, I'm a slut! No further explanation required!

#37098 - 26 Nov 06 06:41 Re: Guys and Exposed Sexual Body Part [Re: Dilli]
Orang Kanada Offline
Member*

This is so complicated, Shesca... even I don't know how come and why. One thing I know is too much is like not enough! I have a lot of imagination (it's a part of my job qualifications) and I like if the girl let me use it!

#37104 - 26 Nov 06 06:58 Re: Guys and Exposed Sexual Body Part [Re: Orang Kanada]
Polar Bear Offline
Pujangga Besar

men are sexual predators...

#37105 - 26 Nov 06 06:58 Re: Guys and Exposed Sexual Body Part [Re: Polar Bear]
Dilli Offline
Pujangga Besar

And bears are not?

#37107 - 26 Nov 06 07:02 Re: Guys and Exposed Sexual Body Part [Re: Polar Bear]
Choc_Cow Offline
Member**

Loc: Di Puncak
opposites attract, sometimes not limited to only sexual body parts. My ex loved rubbing my ankles/calves, just because it's smooth, he said he couldnt find such texture in his own body (well kaki dia seperti bulu kemoceng sih!) smile

Edited by Chocolatea (26 Nov 06 07:04)

#37108 - 26 Nov 06 07:05 Re: Guys and Exposed Sexual Body Part [Re: Choc_Cow]
Dilli Offline
Pujangga Besar

I wonder what juicy details you edited out Choco? I quite like your ass btw. Can I see more?

#37109 - 26 Nov 06 07:42 Re: Guys and Exposed Sexual Body Part [Re: Dilli]
Gren Offline

Quoting: Dilli
Easy, I'm a slut!

Yep, me too.

#37110 - 26 Nov 06 07:55 Re: Guys and Exposed Sexual Body Part [Re: Gren]
KuKuKaChu Moderator Offline
Pooh Bah

Loc: Centre of the Universe
Quoting: Gren
Easy, I'm a slut!

Yep, me too.

Yep, me too.

#37111 - 26 Nov 06 08:05 Re: Guys and Exposed Sexual Body Part [Re: Dilli]
Polar Bear Offline
Pujangga Besar

And bears are not?

Bears are trustworthy, reliable, sensitive new age guys in fur coats.

They dont drink, dont fuck around, dont gamble and dont play up.

Their only vice is telling lies...... frown

#37125 - 26 Nov 06 11:48 Re: Guys and Exposed Sexual Body Part [Re: Polar Bear]
bonita Offline
Member+++

Loc: at my desk
Shesca...

Once a friend told me (it was more likely a confession from him) that men mostly aroused by sight.

That's the problem Shesca, something that is showed-off a bit makes them curious to see more the part that's still covered by your clothes.

#37126 - 26 Nov 06 11:55 Re: Guys and Exposed Sexual Body Part [Re: bonita]
Polar Bear Offline
Pujangga Besar

That is the point.

A girl in a slightly see through dress if FAR more interesting than a completely naked girl...

Man like to be visually teased.

#37128 - 26 Nov 06 12:20 Re: Guys and Exposed Sexual Body Part [Re: Polar Bear]
Dilli Offline
Pujangga Besar

And get fucked afterwards!

#37162 - 27 Nov 06 11:56 Re: Guys and Exposed Sexual Body Part [Re: Dilli]
Piss Salon Offline
Pujangga Besar

Loc: Jakpus
Shesca posted: "So what is it with guys and showed off smooth skinned sexual body parts. Why do your hearts beat faster when you see them? I mean, the basic shapes are all about the same. But we wear something that show them off a bit and you guys start staring. Explanation, pls... "

Do you know what you are saying when you say "Smooth skinned sexual body parts?" If you are of Islamic extraction -- I know you're not -- it would mean little toe, wrist or face. Being a heterosexual, middle-classed, Jakarta-based, white-skinned male, I would take that to mean a "shaved vagina". However, you probably mean cleavage. Is that correct? From what I imagine "smooth skinned sexual body parts" to be, of course "hearts beat faster when you see them".

Cleavage too, can have a heart-rate increasing affect, particularly when said cleavage doesn’t belong to any of your relatives (apart from cousins) and any of the elderly (except in case of receiving happy endings from local masseuse in remote Sumatran hill communities).

You have to remember that men, all men, are after one thing and will do anything to get it. And women too, in many instances, are only to happy to oblige. Traditional weapons in the arsenals of women on the prowl include perfume, lipstick, the casual glance or a phone number written on a cocktail napkin. Or, if you are an Australian female and therefore not particularly desirable, a blowjob in a public urinal.

Anyway, Shesca, if I continue this thread and take, from your “basic shapes are all about the same” statement, that you have seen quite a few shaved vaginas, can I ask when and where you say them and can I join you the next time you plan to see more?

#37164 - 27 Nov 06 12:25 Re: Guys and Exposed Sexual Body Part [Re: KuKuKaChu]
Jokie Jokie Girl Offline
Pujangga

Loc: Central Jakarta
Quoting: KuKuKaChu
Quoting: Gren
Easy, I'm a slut!

Yep, me too.

Yep, me too.

yeah..yeah..mee too and I like to show my littel hole in my ass wink wink wink

#37166 - 27 Nov 06 18:41 Re: Guys and Exposed Sexual Body Part [Re: Piss Salon]
Polar Bear Offline
Pujangga Besar

Quoting: Piss Salon
Shesca posted: "So what is it with guys and showed off smooth skinned sexual body parts. Why do your hearts beat faster when you see them? I mean, the basic shapes are all about the same. But we wear something that show them off a bit and you guys start staring. Explanation, pls... "

Do you know what you are saying when you say "Smooth skinned sexual body parts?" If you are of Islamic extraction -- I know you're not -- it would mean little toe, wrist or face. Being a heterosexual, middle-classed, Jakarta-based, white-skinned male, I would take that to mean a "shaved vagina". However, you probably mean cleavage. Is that correct? From what I imagine "smooth skinned sexual body parts" to be, of course "hearts beat faster when you see them".

Cleavage too, can have a heart-rate increasing affect, particularly when said cleavage doesn’t belong to any of your relatives (apart from cousins) and any of the elderly (except in case of receiving happy endings from local masseuse in remote Sumatran hill communities).

You have to remember that men, all men, are after one thing and will do anything to get it. And women too, in many instances, are only to happy to oblige. Traditional weapons in the arsenals of women on the prowl include perfume, lipstick, the casual glance or a phone number written on a cocktail napkin. Or, if you are an Australian female and therefore not particularly desirable, a blowjob in a public urinal.

Anyway, Shesca, if I continue this thread and take, from your “basic shapes are all about the same” statement, that you have seen quite a few shaved vaginas, can I ask when and where you say them and can I join you the next time you plan to see more?

I can provide some guidance here, as it was a ShoutBox comment made by me to Dili that was the inspiration for the original post:

On Saturday I visited a small café which just happened to be directly next to an escalator in a popular Sydney shopping centre. I just happened to sit in a seat where, when reading my newspaper, directly at headline level I could see up through the glass sides of the escalator wall.

So I sipped my coffee, read my Sydney Morning Herald and took a fantastic journey in Glutimus Maximus Perfectionus.

Being a hot day, every girl seemed to be wearing an incredibly short skirt, and (thank God) G strings are still popular this summer. The sight of a constant stream of backsides going up the escalator had me transfixed. My coffee went cold, other customers came and went, I read and reread my SMH. And still the procession went on….

Girls are obviously aware that anyone anywhere near the escalator can see their arse. Some tugged their skirt so it could not be seen. Some placed one foot up on the next step, drawing the rear of the skirt in to achieve the same effect. Some just didn’t seem to care.

I was not the only male sitting transfixed in the café below…..

Incidentally Shesca sent me a PM saying 1) I was a pervert, 2) If I do that with her I can expect a slap!

#37167 - 27 Nov 06 18:47 Re: Guys and Exposed Sexual Body Part [Re: Piss Salon]
Polar Bear Offline
Pujangga Besar

Piss,

she also said "But we wear something that show them off a bit and you guys start staring. Explanation, pls..."

I seriously doubt that many girls in JKT wear something that shows off "a bit of shaved vagina......." smile

#37170 - 27 Nov 06 19:22 Re: Guys and Exposed Sexual Body Part [Re: Polar Bear]
Dilli Offline
Pujangga Besar

If you are a woman who possesses a pair of bosoms, you are probably aware that men look at them from time to time (defined as ''once every .000000000003 seconds'').

This is NOT because men are lowlife sex-addict hound dogs. It is a vital instinct that Nature has ``hard-wired'' into males because, back when primitive humans were roaming around being primitive, the very survival of the species depended upon the male's ability to accurately determine, when he entered a group, which group members were females, and which ones were other males, and which ones were trees.

That's right, ladies: Next time a guy is taking a gander at your goods, do not be critical of him, because he is only trying to save humanity from destruction

#37173 - 27 Nov 06 19:38 Re: Guys and Exposed Sexual Body Part [Re: Dilli]
Polar Bear Offline
Pujangga Besar

That's right, ladies: Next time a guy is taking a gander at your goods, do not be critical of him, because he is only trying to save humanity from destruction

Or in your case, material to visually remember as you manhandle your haggis into an erection. smile

#37176 - 27 Nov 06 23:35 Re: Guys and Exposed Sexual Body Part [Re: Piss Salon]
Shesca Offline
Member*

So seems like Mr. Peace is not looking for a peace afterall and is challenging my English skill or my intelligence? Whatever it is let me reply to your questions. First of,I am talking to all guys in general and therefore did not take into account those that may think of any particular body part when I said "sexual body part". If I didnt add "sexual" word, body parts could always be anything from hair to nail as you mentioned according to Islamic point of view, which I think is absolutely incorrect.
About the texture of the skin, again, I was being careful there. I mentioned "making your heart beating faster", which actually is referring to those exposed s.b.parts that are looking good, which in this case has smooth skin instead of blotchy, pimply, etc. I hope the above explanation can give you a clearer understanding on my topic description.

#37198 - 28 Nov 06 04:01 Re: Guys and Exposed Sexual Body Part [Re: Shesca]
Piss Salon Offline
Pujangga Besar

Loc: Jakpus
Shesca, I am challenging neither your intelligence nor English skills, which are both considerable. I had had a couple of beers and was caught up in the moment considering what you meant exactly having not been party to the initial shoutbox conversation. Ya dig?

P.S. You are lucky you are not an antipodean of any description because if you were you would probably have the nickname Shezza, which wouldn’t be nice. The same way in which Sharon becomes Shazza, Carolyn becomes Cazza and Murry to Muzza.

#37199 - 28 Nov 06 04:07 Re: Guys and Exposed Sexual Body Part [Re: Piss Salon]
Squirrel Offline
Member+

Pak Piss,

i have smooth skin sex parts. I wanna show you. You hansom man. You meet me Yogya?

santi

#37200 - 28 Nov 06 04:10 Re: Guys and Exposed Sexual Body Part [Re: Squirrel]
Jokie Jokie Girl Offline
Pujangga

Loc: Central Jakarta
Quoting: Slutty Santi
Pak Piss,

i have smooth skin sex parts. I wanna show you. You hansom man. You meet me Yogya?

santi

good slutty...you have a lot apportunity to find onather pak piss here..more handsome and more rich wink

#37201 - 28 Nov 06 04:15 Re: Guys and Exposed Sexual Body Part [Re: Jokie Jokie Girl]
Orang Kanada Offline
Member*

Always about money, huh?

#37255 - 28 Nov 06 19:03 Re: Guys and Exposed Sexual Body Part [Re: Orang Kanada]
Polar Bear Offline
Pujangga Besar

Quoting: Orang Kanada
Always about money, huh?

When it comes to girls in JKT its always about money frown

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

Moderator:  NetCop