Forums and Chat for Indonesia's English-speaking community
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#36420 - 20 Nov 06 11:47 Hi bule man, pls treat your 'pribumi' woman as well
Katara Offline

Loc: Kendal
Hi, I am new here.

I have read the discussion from any topic in this forum at glance. The topics seems to focus on bule and sex. And it seems also, I am the only Indonesian man here..

It sounds like Kukukachu has many Indonesian wives. If I guess right, I hope you treat your wives as well and not to play games with them, the 'pribumi' women, in marriage/household...

Edited by Rhinno (20 Nov 06 11:48)

#36430 - 20 Nov 06 22:19 Re: Hi bule man, pls treat your 'pribumi' woman as well [Re: Katara]
KuKuKaChu Moderator Offline
Pooh Bah

Loc: Centre of the Universe
Quoting: Rhinno
Hi, I am new here.

welcome aboard, rhinno.

Quote:
I have read the discussion from any topic in this forum at glance. The topics seems to focus on bule and sex.

i think that depends upon which forum you are reading.

Quote:
And it seems also, I am the only Indonesian man here..

well, i don't think you're the only one, but we sure do seem to have a shortage of you guys ... jangan malu, ya?! and don't let the bules here make you feel bullied smile

Quote:
It sounds like Kukukachu has many Indonesian wives. If I guess right, I hope you treat your wives as well and not to play games with them, the 'pribumi' women, in marriage/household...

don't worry about my wives. they know how to look after themselves. how about some pity for me, hmmm?

#36435 - 20 Nov 06 23:09 Re: Hi bule man, pls treat your 'pribumi' woman as well [Re: KuKuKaChu]
jok Offline
Member**

Loc: Jakarta
Rhino..., Welcome on JakChat!

i would like to assure you Rhino..., KUKU is the most nice guy who is not hiding on the good guy image that the most of them put after they have swallowed. Trust me!!

#36440 - 20 Nov 06 23:51 Re: Hi bule man, pls treat your 'pribumi' woman as well [Re: jok]
Polar Bear Offline
Pujangga Besar

I was so happy to get rid of one......

I cant see the point in multiple ones......

Its like clean break or compound fracture..... smile

#36447 - 21 Nov 06 01:58 Re: Hi bule man, pls treat your 'pribumi' woman as well [Re: Polar Bear]
Macan Tutul Offline
Pujangga Muda

Loc: Jungle and cage ;)
Hi Rhino welcome dude.....

Well I think Kuku answered your questions already...and I like the last one.... smile

Not all about sex and sex.....just look at current affairs, sometimes we serious to discuss something......but hope you enjoy it cause all here was fun... wink

(Memoirs of 3/3/2007)

#36448 - 21 Nov 06 02:00 Re: Hi bule man, pls treat your 'pribumi' woman as well [Re: Macan Tutul]
Polar Bear Offline
Pujangga Besar

You always talk sex MT smile

#36449 - 21 Nov 06 02:04 Re: Hi bule man, pls treat your 'pribumi' woman as well [Re: Polar Bear]
riccardo Offline
Pujangga

I agree that all women -- of any race, not only pribumi -- should be treated with respect and honor, BUT who in the heck does this guy Rhinno think he is? Is he somehow deluded into thinking that he's the omnipotent high, mighty sultan of all Pribumi women and they all belong to him and that Bule men are the only ones that might show disrespect?

I can't imagine going on a california-oriented forum and TELLING ALL non-white men to treat ALL white women with respect. It's just simply not my place to issue to anyone such an absurd, arrogant order. It's none of my business to tell anyone who they can fall in love with or date, even my own daughter, let alone how they should treat them.

Delusional Arrogance at its most extreme.

#36452 - 21 Nov 06 02:13 Re: Hi bule man, pls treat your 'pribumi' woman as well [Re: riccardo]
riccardo Offline
Pujangga

And for the record, I've never dated any pribumi girl/woman. But I do know a few bule friends with pribumi wives and long-term girlfriends -- and indeed it is these men that need sympathy and support. These bule guys are the ones being exploited and treated poorly in most cases. A lot of these pribumi gals can very strong-headed and hot-tempered and their men do whatever the girl wants in order to avoid an implosion of epic proportions.

#36453 - 21 Nov 06 02:27 Re: Hi bule man, pls treat your 'pribumi' woman as well [Re: Polar Bear]
Macan Tutul Offline
Pujangga Muda

Loc: Jungle and cage ;)
Quoting: Polar Bear
You always talk sex MT smile

LOL....I only talk about S** when I'm horny lol....and angry with Kuku.... yay

(Memoirs of 3/3/2007)

#36454 - 21 Nov 06 02:28 Re: Hi bule man, pls treat your 'pribumi' woman as well [Re: riccardo]
Polar Bear Offline
Pujangga Besar

I must admit, bules in general seem to treat girls better (from a Western viewpoint) that many locals do........

#36481 - 21 Nov 06 05:44 Re: Hi bule man, pls treat your 'pribumi' woman as well [Re: Katara]
Jokie Jokie Girl Offline
Pujangga

Loc: Central Jakarta
Quoting: Rhinno
Hi, I am new here.

I have read the discussion from any topic in this forum at glance. The topics seems to focus on bule and sex. And it seems also, I am the only Indonesian man here..

hey Rinno, wellcome to JC..find me here as the one and only jokie jokie girl..

Hi bule man, pls treat your 'pribumi' woman as well

hey indo guy...please open your eyes, your ear, your brain, your heart when you're looking for a women... smile

#36625 - 22 Nov 06 07:07 Re: Hi bule man, pls treat your 'pribumi' woman as well [Re: riccardo]
Orang Kanada Offline
Member*

Quoting: riccardo
I agree that all women -- of any race, not only pribumi -- should be treated with respect and honor, BUT who in the heck does this guy Rhinno think he is? Is he somehow deluded into thinking that he's the omnipotent high, mighty sultan of all Pribumi women and they all belong to him and that Bule men are the only ones that might show disrespect?

I can't imagine going on a california-oriented forum and TELLING ALL non-white men to treat ALL white women with respect. It's just simply not my place to issue to anyone such an absurd, arrogant order. It's none of my business to tell anyone who they can fall in love with or date, even my own daughter, let alone how they should treat them.

Delusional Arrogance at its most extreme.

Amen to that, brother...

Moderator:  NetCop