Pujangga Besar

Post deleted by Polar Bear

Edited by Polar Bear (07 Nov 06 11:03)

#35607 - 07 Nov 06 08:12 Re: pb and shesca [Re: Polar Bear]
Shesca Offline
Member*

Loc: Jakarta
Ladies and gentlemen (and Dilli)

In response to the above announcement, I would like to declare that the above statement is true. It seems to be unreal but we have been going through an extremelly quick process which involves a large number of sms, emails and phonecalls. We went from chatting buddy to online lovers in about 3 months. I guess we can say we are in love with each other and have committed to continue this relationship to a real life one very soon.

#35609 - 07 Nov 06 08:57 Re: pb and shesca [Re: Shesca]
Capt. Mainwaring Offline
Pujangga Besar

Loc: here
Honey - do yourself a favour , buy yourself a plastic friend and change your address .

#35610 - 07 Nov 06 09:02 Re: pb and shesca [Re: Capt. Mainwaring]
Piss Salon Offline
Pujangga Besar

Loc: Jakpus
Two quick questions then, one to each half of the happy couple.

PB says: "After many years of being single, free, available and sexy, I have to pass on the sad news that my heart is taken."

Does that mean that you are now no longer sexy. Does Shesca know this?

And Shesca can you explain your statement in more detail please, including any illustrations/photos etc that will help show how you do this. "We went from chatting buddy to online lovers in about 3 months." Specifically, details regarding making love online.

PS Just send accompanying illustrations of yourself please. PB has already exposed himself and it was rather a let down. It must have been the cold!

#35611 - 07 Nov 06 09:06 Re: pb and shesca [Re: Capt. Mainwaring]
Gren Offline

Quoting: James Hanratty
Honey - do yourself a favour , buy yourself a plastic friend and change your address.

Hahahahaa!!!@!! Are you insinuating something, James? Are you maybe casting nasturtiums at someone in particular?

#35612 - 07 Nov 06 09:08 Re: pb and shesca [Re: Capt. Mainwaring]
Choc_Cow Offline
Member**

Loc: Di Puncak
Guys, i hope things will work out wonderfully. So you two can once & for all prove it to the world that 'online' dating works!

Congratulation to both of you. PB i'm glad you've finally committed your self to shesca (and since you mentioned not long ago somewhere in JakChat posting, that you won't be marrying an indonesian.. you may have to change that statement pretty soon lol!!!!)

Shesca, you hot, you're spicy & smart, i think you can handle the bear.. go girl!

#35613 - 07 Nov 06 09:13 Re: pb and shesca [Re: Piss Salon]
Choc_Cow Offline
Member**

Quoting: Piss Salon
PS Just send accompanying illustrations of yourself please. PB has already exposed himself and it was rather a let down. It must have been the cold!

LOL!!!!!!!!!! shame on you Piss!

tst tst tsk... the extent a man will go to get flashes!.. (er btw, can you forward it to me once shesca has sent it to you?)

#35614 - 07 Nov 06 09:32 Re: pb and shesca [Re: Choc_Cow]
Capt. Mainwaring Offline
Pujangga Besar

One line dating may well work , there is nothing to be proven there , but poor little Shesca and Captain Custard , you have got be be kidding - In fact Captain Custard and anything less than a Tasmanian Devil with poor eyesight and even worse taste beggers belief .

My suggestion regarding the plastic friend stands - if you choose carefully you will find one with that will cause you less heartache and give you much more pleasure - buy plenty of batteries and avoid answering the phone or using the 'net for about 5 years .

I expect that the death threats and the insults will start as soon as the venereal bear logs back on again .

#35615 - 07 Nov 06 09:46 changed post [Re: Capt. Mainwaring]
Polar Bear Offline
Pujangga Besar

Edited by Polar Bear (07 Nov 06 11:11)

#35616 - 07 Nov 06 09:55 deleted post [Re: Capt. Mainwaring]
Polar Bear Offline
Pujangga Besar

Edited by Polar Bear (07 Nov 06 11:12)

#35617 - 07 Nov 06 10:21 Re: pb and shesca *DELETED* [Re: Polar Bear]
Capt. Mainwaring Offline
Pujangga Besar

Post deleted by Dilli

#35618 - 07 Nov 06 10:32 Re: pb and shesca [Re: Polar Bear]
Choc_Cow Offline
Member**

would anyone not?
Quoting: Polar Bear
JJG/Chocco - would you vouch for my masculinity on my latest birthday photo???

Would anyone not? don't worry PB you're great!

#35619 - 07 Nov 06 10:33 Re: pb and shesca [Re: Capt. Mainwaring]
KuKuKaChu Moderator Offline
Pooh Bah

Loc: Centre of the Universe
jakchatters are requested to play nice. smile

Quoting: James Hanratty
KuKu , is there anyway that I can embed a midi file into the post ?

you could use the file attachment facility. however, this is only available on mozilla web browsers, such as firefox and netscrape.

#35622 - 07 Nov 06 10:40 Re: pb and shesca [Re: KuKuKaChu]
Capt. Mainwaring Offline
Pujangga Besar

I only ever play nice KuKu !
Shame that , I had hoped that it may be possible , as it is with Outlook Express - I suppose I'll just have to send an email instead .
Is it a prerequisite of membership to post documentary evidence of the size of one's winkle ? and for the ladies , I suppose some sort of bore gauge would have to be employed to prove that the said loebang isn't "out of proof" so to speak .

The great thing about forums is how easy it is to fool people - I guess this is how Uncle Chester the Child Molester manages to do well - you never really know who you are chatting with .

For Cpt Custard :-
No , I didn't want Shesca - sure she is a pretty girl and seems quite pleasant ( though see my comment above) - you come back and post your conquest when you have achieved your goal - I think it is a bit advanced to buy your wedding dress before you have met - particularly in this case - you may put on weight , and then you would have to have it let out .

Have you set the "notify reply" tag , so that you can come back and spray your territory when anyone gets close ?

#35623 - 07 Nov 06 10:47 changed post [Re: Capt. Mainwaring]
Polar Bear Offline
Pujangga Besar

Edited by Polar Bear (07 Nov 06 11:15)

#35624 - 07 Nov 06 10:59 Re: pb and shesca [Re: Polar Bear]
Dilli Offline
Pujangga Besar

Loc: Nearest Bar
I wish both PB & Shesca all of my best wishes!

James, I am sure will join me at the wedding reception with a wholehearted toast to the bride & groom!

#35625 - 07 Nov 06 11:00 Re: pb and shesca [Re: Polar Bear]
Capt. Mainwaring Offline
Pujangga Besar

I have no intention of offending her - why should I ?

Let us be frank - you are coming the Knight in Shining Armour bit just a little early - as yet you haven't met - unless I am mistaken .

Kapan-Kapan kita bersama Lagi
Kapan-kapan kita berjumpa lagi
Mungkin lusa atau di lain hari

Dilli - why all the deleted posts ? - of course I wish Bear and Shesca all the best for the future - will you write a song and sing it at the wedding ?

Edited by James Hanratty (07 Nov 06 11:07)

#35626 - 07 Nov 06 11:16 Re: pb and shesca [Re: Capt. Mainwaring]
Dilli Offline
Pujangga Besar

James my darling! I sense a little trouble about you!

All the deleted posts? I took the single least offensive of your missives and removed it to see if I really could! It appears I can! Dont worry, you'll never miss it! It will not happen again unless your posts appear to become more malevolant! (Freedom of speech and all that)

Writing a song would not be a problem, singing it would, I cannot sing, however, I would be prepared to torture an audience if you would join me in a duet!

Up to you lah!

#35628 - 07 Nov 06 11:30 Re: pb and shesca [Re: Dilli]
Dilli Offline
Pujangga Besar

PB, dont know why you changed your posts! Seemed reasonable to me! You have declared your feelings and your lady has also!

As for James, statements like quote "I expect that the death threats and the insults will start as soon as the venereal bear logs back on again " do not go unnoticed!

I sent him an olive branch which as yet not been returned with a white dove.

As I said, best wishes to you both, ignore the fuckwits and get on with your future!

#35629 - 07 Nov 06 11:31 Re: pb and shesca [Re: Dilli]
Shesca Offline
Member*

Hey2 what the hell is going on here?
Well, before everybody misunderstood, all we are trying to do is just to share what has been happening between us, as members of JC.Honestly, I have been having a lot of fun being a member of this community. Being able to share our life experience is one of them. Truthfully, it sounded a bit awkward in the beginning, but I guess whatever happen between us wont happen without the presence of this website. We therefore decided to make an announcement to honor that fact. I am sorry if any of our wordings above have been mistakenly misinterpreted by some members as offensive/inappropriate. That was NOT our intention, whatsoever.

#35630 - 07 Nov 06 11:44 Re: pb and shesca [Re: Shesca]
Dilli Offline
Pujangga Besar

Well said Shesca!

#35631 - 07 Nov 06 11:45 Re: pb and shesca [Re: Shesca]
Piss Salon Offline
Pujangga Besar

Loc: Jakpus
You caused absolutely no offense. Congrats.

#35632 - 07 Nov 06 11:49 Re: pb and shesca [Re: Piss Salon]
KuKuKaChu Moderator Offline
Pooh Bah

Loc: Centre of the Universe
shesca? offence? i don't think so.

how about shock, jealousy, envy ...

#35633 - 07 Nov 06 12:35 Re: pb and shesca [Re: KuKuKaChu]
Balibob Offline
Member**

Loc: Bali
First I want to say Congrats to PB and Shesca and thanx U guys for sharing your happy moment with all the guys and girls at JC

second i want to say to James and co. ... why are U being negative,. as you know PB is not my no. 1 person but that doesn't mean I or anybody else on JC has the right to slag him and or Shesca off,..... Hey they are the lucky ones as they have found happiness so lets wish them all the best and not be negative towards either of them on this occasion,.. they wanted to share their happiness with all the members of JC an I think I can say for all the REAL members here that we thank them for that, all ther best PB and Shesca and fuck the rest,.. they, have no right to be jealous or offensive

cheers
Bob

(George Bernard Shaw)

#35634 - 07 Nov 06 12:42 Re: pb and shesca [Re: Balibob]
Dilli Offline
Pujangga Besar

Thanks Bob! Each positive vote makes sweet James look sillier!

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6 >

Moderator:  NetCop