Forums and Chat for Indonesia's English-speaking community
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#34591 - 18 Oct 06 07:07 Another bule's diary...
Orang Kanada Offline
Member*

Loc: Jakarta
Ya ya ya... another page in another bule's diary. But what can I do? Sometimes better let things getting out.

Yesterday, I had to go to Pusat for a date to cinema (thanks God, there's at least one Jakchatter who want to go to the movies with me) so I deceided to take the transjakarta from blok M... at 5 PM... what a big, no huge mistake...

So I pay my way then realized what I did... we were about 5 million people who all wanted to take the bus in the same time. And what Indo people do in those cases? They push. Just like if they gonna get on the bus faster that way. It never cross their minds that only a restricted number of people can get in, no more, even if they push... Personnaly, with my 6'1" and 220 pounds, I don't fucking care, they can push as much as they want, I won't move! But the screams and the tears from the kids was heart breaking. What are they thinking of???

When I was about to get on board, a little boy (maybe 7 years old) was squeezed and about to be crushed by the brainless mob. Lucky him, I was just behind so I stopped moving, using my weight to give him a chance. I don't know what could happen to this poor little dude if I wasn't there. Please, give me a medal.

In the "not so cool" experiences I had in Indonesia, this one is very special, 'coz it's all about the human stupidity. And you know the saying; the more people you put together, the lower the I.Q. There's nothing more stupid then a mob. But what can I do? Stop and scream: "what the hell are you thinking of, bunch of morons, there's some kids and old folks here!" But 99% of them don't speak english, so they will just look at me with a look that say: "What's wrong with that bule?". And I'm losing the little bahasa I know when I get mad...

Edited by Orang Kanada (18 Oct 06 07:09)

#34596 - 18 Oct 06 08:00 Re: Another bule's diary... [Re: Orang Kanada]
dutch_guy Offline
Member+

bit boring mate. The chatters want to hear about your date and the naughty stuff that happended after the movie finished, I bet by that time she almost exploded and just wanted to be in your apartment asap rite??? Better tell about that, never mind the indonesian habit of boarding and exciting all toghether at the same time, antre behaviour (everybody wants to be served/helped first) etc. It is old hat for most bule here, they are so used to it by now they don't even notice it anymore

Edited by dutch_guy (18 Oct 06 08:04)

#34675 - 19 Oct 06 03:25 Re: Another bule's diary... [Re: dutch_guy]
Orang Kanada Offline
Member*

Thanks for the tip, Dutch Dude, but I don't really care if people don't care about what I wrote. Like I say, it's just another bule's diary. And I'm not looking for fame in JakChat, sometimes it play against you, right Dutch? hehehe... so much people bad mouth you, dude. But don't give up the writing, I still enjoy it.

#34678 - 19 Oct 06 03:30 Re: Another bule's diary... [Re: Orang Kanada]
riccardo Offline
Pujangga

Another tip, Kanada, NEVER listen or respond to Dutch Guy. He gets his jollies by pissing people off, don't give him the pleasure.

#34680 - 19 Oct 06 03:35 Re: Another bule's diary... [Re: riccardo]
Orang Kanada Offline
Member*

Pissing people off is like raping a woman; if she like it, the pervert lose his psychotic fantasy and his erection in the same time... Maybe I'm the only one here who find the way to "control" Ducth Dude by giving him what he want... What do you think?

#34682 - 19 Oct 06 03:38 Re: Another bule's diary... [Re: Orang Kanada]
Dilli Offline
Pujangga Besar

Loc: Nearest Bar
Message to DG from Dilli

#34683 - 19 Oct 06 03:40 Re: Another bule's diary... [Re: Orang Kanada]
riccardo Offline
Pujangga

Anything's worth a try, desperate times call for desperate measures. Perhaps he'll get a nice Sicilian Smile some day soon.

#34685 - 19 Oct 06 03:41 Re: Another bule's diary... [Re: riccardo]
Dilli Offline
Pujangga Besar

Loc: Nearest Bar
Or a Glasgow Kiss - For more info please contact Balibob

#34686 - 19 Oct 06 03:44 Re: Another bule's diary... [Re: Orang Kanada]
Jokie Jokie Girl Offline
Pujangga

Loc: Central Jakarta
Quoting: Orang Kanada
Pissing people off is like raping a woman; if she like it, the pervert lose his psychotic fantasy and his erection in the same time... Maybe I'm the only one here who find the way to "control" Ducth Dude by giving him what he want... What do you think?

hey bear sayang, are you ok there wink

#34687 - 19 Oct 06 03:47 Re: Another bule's diary... [Re: Jokie Jokie Girl]
Orang Kanada Offline
Member*

Ya Jokie sayang, why? You don't like hearing me talk about rape? It's a figure of speach, not a personnal experience...

#34688 - 19 Oct 06 03:53 Re: Another bule's diary... [Re: Orang Kanada]
Jokie Jokie Girl Offline
Pujangga

Loc: Central Jakarta
Quoting: Orang Kanada
Ya Jokie sayang, why? You don't like hearing me talk about rape? It's a figure of speach, not a personnal experience...

maksud kamu apa? aku tidak mengerti bahasa kamu wink

Moderator:  NetCop