Gentlemen, Revolutionaries, Scholars & Bules
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#34430 - 16 Oct 06 13:55 THE SILENT GENOCIDE
riccardo Offline
Pujangga

Loc: Jakarta
RI’s Silent Genocide

Is the government trying to kill off all the poor muslims in some kind of Darwinian simulation

There has been a real "Baby Boom" in my predominantly Christian Chinese-Indonesian complex in W. Jakarta. I spoke with the RTs and RWs (sort of neighborhood council chiefs) here and after a little footwork and simple addition, I discovered that, out of the 300 or so families in the complex, there are over 700 kids under the age of 5. That means an average of 2.33 toddlers or babies for each family. That isn’t even counting the hundreds and hundred of kids over 6-years-old. The big Church in the middle of the complex is literally bursting at the seams with bouncy, squealing, healthy little Chinese toddlers.

Family planning has been widely praised in Indonesia over the last few decades, but a mind-blowing trend, even a type of genocide, or man-made Darwinism, has clearly developed.

Birth Control options, like The Pill, IUDs, Depo injections, condoms and other methods, are extremely easy to get and very cheap, or free, for poor families able to go to the filthy, rat-infested Family Planning Centers (BKKBN) or village health clinics (Puskesmas).

However, for middle- and upper-class folks, especially Chinese-Indonesians, these hideous clinics are not places where they are either welcomed or feel comfortable. The RTs laughed at me when I asked if anyone ever goes to BKKBN or Puskemas… meaning, ‘no way, not in a million years.’

So where do they go for birth control? Extremely expensive private hospitals. Our next door neighbors just had their fourth kid and now they want to get some proper birth control. Even though they are very, very wealthy, they are still misers. And paying over Rp250,000 per month for birth control is not their idea of money well spent. Now they are using something, but complaining all way. The father is now contemplating a trip to Singapore for a vasectomy, which he said, would cost about Rp10 million for the trip and hospital costs.

After doing a bit of research, I found out that Indonesian men from poor families can go to the grotesque, disease-infested government hospitals to have vasectomies (usually for no charge), but with no guarantees that there won’t be severe complications…(ouch!! too much information, thank you.)

So what the heck is going on here?????

Following this to its logical conclusion, where do we end up? I see three scenarios:

1. The Indonesian government is actively preventing the poor from producing offspring, while putting up big, expensive hurdles for rich non-muslim people, thereby pro-actively creating a population boom among the educated wealthier families -- specifically non-Muslims.

2. The private hospital people are simply corrupt, and treating this “need” as a cash cow, without thinking about the big picture.

3. The predominantly Christian Chinese-Indonesian health professionals at the private hospitals have colluded to push for a huge increase of their “own people”.

#34534 - 18 Oct 06 02:41 Re: THE SILENT GENOCIDE [Re: riccardo]
riccardo Offline
Pujangga

More proof of a conspiracy to wipe out the poor muslims, as the govt bureaucrats sit at their desks and do ABSOLUTELY NOTHING ABOUT IT, while planning their elaborate Buka Puasa gorge-fests each day:

Indonesia's bird flu toll jumps to 54
by Bhimanto Suwastoyo Mon Oct 16, 12:38 AM ET

JAKARTA (AFP) - Indonesian health authorities have confirmed two more people have died of bird flu, bringing the national toll from the H5N1 virus to 54 -- the highest in the world.

Indonesia has been criticised for failing to act quickly enough to curb the spread of the virus and is continuing to grapple with serious outbreaks in poultry across its archipelago.

Monday's confirmed results bring the archipelago nation's overall number of cases to 71.

Scientists fear that the H5N1 virus may mutate so that it is able to spread easily among humans, leading to a pandemic with a potential death toll of millions of poor muslims across Indonesia.

--------------------

#34537 - 18 Oct 06 02:43 Re: THE SILENT GENOCIDE [Re: riccardo]
riccardo Offline
Pujangga

The poor people are living less years and will soon die off. Wealthy non-muslims are healthy and living much longer and producing more babies.

-----------------------------

Also remember that because the govt fails to provide safe roads and rails and boats, at least 5,000 poor muslims will die during the Lebaran exodus (mooo-dick) later this week.

-------------------------

Central Bureau of Statisics latest data on population growth: Wealthy Christian/Bhuddist/Hindu population growth is at an all-time high of 2.8%/yr and poor muslims' growth is at an all-time low of 0.9%/yr.

In addition, the average life-span for poor muslims in Indonesia is 49 years and the average life span of wealthier non-muslims is 71 years.

-----------------------------------

Within 30 years, most provinces of Indonesia will be predominantly non-muslim (mostly Christian, Bhuddist, Hindu and Jews)

#34570 - 18 Oct 06 04:02 Re: THE SILENT GENOCIDE [Re: riccardo]
riccardo Offline
Pujangga

And this just in a few minutes ago, ONE MORE DEAD, for total of 55. That is 3 deaths in 3 days!!! ONE PER DAY -- all poor muslims from Jawa!

W.H.O. fears the virus could mutate into a form that easily spreads among humans, sparking a pandemic with the potential to kill millions of muslims.

Indonesia, the world's fourth most populous country (and largest muslim country) and home to millions of backyard chickens, is considered a hot spot for that to happen.

The government has been criticized for failing to aggressively deal with the virus in poultry stocks, either by mass slaughters or vaccination.

#34576 - 18 Oct 06 04:49 Re: THE SILENT GENOCIDE [Re: riccardo]
D'ruby Offline
Pujangga

Loc: My
Err, u should compare the death rate to birth rate

#34579 - 18 Oct 06 05:01 Re: THE SILENT GENOCIDE [Re: D'ruby]
riccardo Offline
Pujangga

I did compare those, that's how I concluded that in 30 years most provinces of RI will be controlled by Christians, Buddhists and Hindus. Muslims will soon be the minority.

The death rate is one of the key components for determining avg. life span (49years for poor muslims, 71 or wealth Christians/Buddhists/Hindus).

#34580 - 18 Oct 06 05:29 Re: THE SILENT GENOCIDE [Re: riccardo]
D'ruby Offline
Pujangga

Sorry I am not really good in calculating population growth, I only see the fact here, for 1 people died, 5-10 babies born in a day.

The poor people can have more kids than rich family.

#34582 - 18 Oct 06 05:43 Re: THE SILENT GENOCIDE [Re: D'ruby]
riccardo Offline
Pujangga

Not exactly Rube. In theory, and in the rest of the world, the poor people are having many more babies. BUT if you read through this whole thing carefully, you'll understand what I'm trying to point out -- that is, the poor in RI are NOT HAVING MANY babies anymore (govt gives easy, free birth control) and the wealthy Christians are producing like rabbits (govt not giving them anything and private hospitals make it very difficult for wealthy people to get birth control)

Poor people are dying faster and ONLY living until 49. Rich people are not dying by bird flu or dengue or polio or moooo-dick, and are living much longer, avg. 71y.o.

#34620 - 18 Oct 06 13:50 Re: THE SILENT GENOCIDE [Re: riccardo]
D'ruby Offline
Pujangga

I doubt it Riccie, eventhough they got free birth control, most of them don't wanna take it, and they keep making more babies.

I remember about SARS attack while ago, most of Indonesian were survived compare to Singaporeans and Chinese. Sometimes I think even the virus got scared to Indo people lol.

Look around, they said smokes can kill and ruin your body, but most Indo guys enjoy the life and keep smoking till they're old, could be until 60-80 yo.

#34636 - 19 Oct 06 02:01 Re: THE SILENT GENOCIDE [Re: D'ruby]
riccardo Offline
Pujangga

indeed you are right in many cases, but the statistics don't lie. These facts and figures come direct from the government's Badan Pusat Statistik, UNFPA, ASEAN and survey leaders like LSI and GALLUP.

Maybe it's not such a bad thing after all. The poor people are the source of many of this country's troubles.

#34637 - 19 Oct 06 02:13 Re: THE SILENT GENOCIDE [Re: riccardo]
riccardo Offline
Pujangga

Which reminds me of the old DEAD KENNEDY'S song "KILL THE POOR" from the album "Fresh Fruit for Rotting Vegetables", --- one of the greates pieces of vinyl ever produced, and that includes sofas and knee-high boots.

--------------------------

"Efficiency and progress is ours once more
Now that we have the Neutron bomb
It's nice and quick and clean and gets things done
Away with excess enemy
But no less value to property
No sense in war but perfect sense at home:

The sun beams down on a brand new day
No more welfare tax to pay
Unsightly slums gone up in flashing light
Jobless millions whisked away
At last we have more room to play