Gentlemen, Revolutionaries, Scholars & Bules
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#34092 - 12 Oct 06 03:06 Aussie muzzie killing
riccardo Offline
Pujangga

Loc: Jakarta
Here we go again. The "Religion of Peace" strikes again and as MO (piss-salon be upon him) would say, if you can't convert 'em with a sword do it with the kitchen knife!!!

-----------------------------------------

Religion link to stabbing

Greg Stolz

October 11, 2006 12:00am

A RELIGIOUS feud between a Muslim father and his teenage daughter may have sparked a bloody domestic dispute on the Gold Coast which left the man's wife dead and him fighting for life in hospital.

Police are investigating suggestions the violence erupted after the 17-year-old girl told her father she wanted to opt out of the Islamic faith and convert to Christianity. The girl's mother is believed to have stepped in to protect her daughter, only to be fatally stabbed with a kitchen knife.

Neighbours reported hearing "blood-curdling" screams before the hysterical girl ran half-naked from their Southport home unit covered in scratches.

more here:
http://www.news.com.au/couriermail/story/0,23739,20560551-3102,00.html

#34124 - 12 Oct 06 06:01 Re: Aussie muzzie killing [Re: riccardo]
Macan Tutul Offline
Pujangga Muda

Loc: Jungle and cage ;)
overdose of religion – just as is the case with drugs - will eventually destroy the victim’s mind. The Muslims have to understand that Islam as interpreted by a certain group is not absolutely true, so there must be a readiness to accept truth from all sources, including those outside Islam.

(Memoirs of 3/3/2007)

#34126 - 12 Oct 06 06:29 Re: Aussie muzzie killing [Re: Macan Tutul]
riccardo Offline
Pujangga

Loc: Jakarta
Truer words have never been spoken MT!

#34333 - 14 Oct 06 12:01 Re: Aussie muzzie killing [Re: riccardo]
Piss Salon Offline
Pujangga Besar

Loc: Jakpus
Wow MT! Bravo.

#34745 - 20 Oct 06 01:35 Re: Aussie muzzie killing [Re: Macan Tutul]
Yes Offline
Member++

Loc: Bali, Indonesia
Quoting: Macan Tutul
overdose of religion – just as is the case with drugs - will eventually destroy the victim’s mind. The Muslims have to understand that Islam as interpreted by a certain group is not absolutely true, so there must be a readiness to accept truth from all sources, including those outside Islam.

this is very true, i dont think there is anything wrong with faith, problem is the arrogance that grows with it.

Moderator:  NetCop