This well-known engineering and construction company, which has been present in Indonesia for more than 20 years, is active in the following sectors: oil & gas, energy, telecommunications. Their areas of competence include automation and control systems, power transmission and distribution as well as instrumentation. They provide turnkey solutions, which encompass engineering, procurement, construction and commissioning activities.
This company are seeking a New Business Development Director in order to develop new markets within the Mining and Industrial sectors. Position reports to CEO.
Responsibilities include winning new business as well as maintaining existing client relationships across multiple markets, in particular:
· Implement commercial strategy in connection with new market penetration with a particular emphasis on mining and industry.
· Evaluate and qualify business opportunities, build customer relationships, drive the sales cycle in order to secure orders.
· Manage business development team (3 people) to achieve/exceed orders target.
· Conduct search and initial evaluation of potential acquisition targets.
· Degree educated (electrical engineering would be an advantage)
· Minimum 10 years experience with minimum 3 years relevant work experience in Indonesia
· Strong network and knowledge of the Indonesian mining sector.
· Strong Business Development skills
· Strong customer focus
· Excellent communication skills
· Ability to work as a leader of a multi-functional and multi-cultural team
Please message me if you wish to apply or can recommend anybody. Good finders fee is available on this position