Gentlemen, Revolutionaries, Scholars & Bules
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#33710 - 26 Sep 06 04:29 Troll Psychology
riccardo Offline
Pujangga

Loc: Jakarta
Recently, there have been a couple sophomoric jerks here, who log on to JakChat just for the sake of "trolling" and pissing people off with inane crap.

The personality type attracted to the roles of troll or flamer are extremely well described in the professional literature to the extent that even the untrained observer after a first reading is able to recognize without much effort.

A person, who "joins" a relatively anonymous community just to bait people and anger individuals, suffers from an aberrant personality disorder.

According to psychiatric literature they tend to be emotionally and sexually immature and unable to perform with the opposite sex -- rendering them highly unstable. Personal relations are a nightmare for them, more so for the object of their attention. They just cannot cope with other people especially those of their preferred sex.

It is best to remember that interpersonal relations of any kind always become a veritable nightmare for them. There is also a large degree of sexual inadequacy and deviancy present.

Trolls are sick individuals who never learned social skills and have always been picked on and could never fight back until the advent of the internet.

The internet allows them to goad people into a "fight" where they can get "pleasure" because they're able to rain abuse upon people from a safe hiding place.

In doing so, they exact revenge on the mother who didn't love them, the father who abused them, and all the bullies who they could never stand up to.

Essentially, they are sad, miserable attention-starved, pathetic nerds. To them, even negative attention is some attention.

Best advice: Do not respond to their goading, or better yet, delete them immediately if they post in a forum you moderate.

#33712 - 26 Sep 06 09:39 Re: Troll Psychology
Dilli Offline
Pujangga Besar

Loc: Nearest Bar
"There is also a large degree of sexual inadequacy and deviancy present."

#33713 - 26 Sep 06 09:50 Re: Troll Psychology
KuKuKaChu Moderator Offline
Pooh Bah

Loc: Centre of the Universe
hey. i clicked on her boobs, and nothing happened. that's false advertising. i've been cheated. i want my money back.

#33714 - 26 Sep 06 09:51 Re: Troll Psychology
juminten Offline
Pujangga Besar

Loc: disana-disini
but..but i'm a naughty gurl, (i was born that way) i can't stop abusing and bulling people on the internet cool
when i was a lil girl i liked to pinch a boy's butt and ran! laugh

#33715 - 26 Sep 06 09:59 Re: Troll Psychology
Dilli Offline
Pujangga Besar

Loc: Nearest Bar
It was a test! By clicking on her boobs special troll spyware has sent your IP address to troll central where you have been logged as a deviant.

You will be hearing more from them!

Moderator:  NetCop