Gentlemen, Revolutionaries, Scholars & Bules
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#33670 - 16 Sep 06 13:22 iSLAM OFFENSE LEVEL
riccardo Offline
Pujangga

Loc: Jakarta
The Chief Papist made some offensive comments toward The Religion Of Peace, having the wanton temerity to proclaim that iSLAM and MO are "evil and inhuman", so the iSLAM Offense Level has been raised to YELLOW, and could rise to ORANGE at any time.

#33671 - 16 Sep 06 14:31 Re: iSLAM OFFENSE LEVEL
riccardo Offline
Pujangga

Here's an AP story on reaction to the Pope's words of wisdom:

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20060916/ap_on_re_mi_ea/pope_muslims

Pakistan's legislature unanimously condemned
Pope Benedict XVI. Lebanon's top Shiite cleric demanded an apology. And in Turkey, the ruling party likened the pontiff to Hitler and Mussolini and accused him of reviving the mentality of the Crusades.

Across the Islamic world Friday, Benedict's remarks on Islam and jihad in a speech in Germany unleashed a torrent of rage that many fear could burst into violent protests like those that followed publication of caricatures of the Prophet Muhammad.

#33672 - 16 Sep 06 14:39 Re: iSLAM OFFENSE LEVEL
riccardo Offline
Pujangga

For some odd reason, Indonesian muzzies always seem a few days late on protesting such things. I wonder what that means? Could it be that these guys don't sincerely get too offended by world events, or are they waiting for their "leaders" (the bapak/imam..) instructions OR waiting for the demo agents to start rounding them up and handing out cash?????

#33673 - 16 Sep 06 15:00 Re: iSLAM OFFENSE LEVEL
riccardo Offline
Pujangga

This was yesterday when they were still at the blue level, but since no apology has been forthcoming, the offense level is at yellow and rising.

WHAT THE HECK IS "HUMP"????

"WE ARE A RELIGION OF PEACE"

TRYING TO MAINTAIN THEIR COMPOSURE

"DAMMIT, QUIT CALLING US VIOLENT AND INTOLERANT!"

AND WHILE YOU'RE AT IT, QUIT CALLING US CAMEL JOCKEYS, NOT ALL OF US ARE..

#33674 - 16 Sep 06 17:55 Re: iSLAM OFFENSE LEVEL
Patung Offline
Member++

Loc: Indonesia
It's sensitive here, there are so many Catholics and generally Catholics have a good reputation among muslim leaders, they don't evangelise, except maybe in the eastern islands and who gives a fuck about the hitam-hitam people there. Big protests here against what the Pope said just don't really bear thinking about, that's my guess.

#33675 - 17 Sep 06 08:08 Re: iSLAM OFFENSE LEVEL
juminten Offline
Pujangga Besar

Loc: disana-disini
HUMP is bubur ayam of Mr.McD smile

btw, poor camels!! they are resting, arent they?why are those idiots sitting on them?

#33676 - 17 Sep 06 08:50 Re: iSLAM OFFENSE LEVEL
Dilli Offline
Pujangga Besar

Loc: Nearest Bar
Do you think the pope is taking the.......

#33677 - 17 Sep 06 12:06 Re: iSLAM OFFENSE LEVEL
riccardo Offline
Pujangga

From that angle it appears to be the previous pope.

#33678 - 17 Sep 06 12:08 Re: iSLAM OFFENSE LEVEL
KuKuKaChu Moderator Offline
Pooh Bah

Loc: Centre of the Universe
no point wailing about it ... wink

#33679 - 17 Sep 06 12:19 Re: iSLAM OFFENSE LEVEL
Dilli Offline
Pujangga Besar

It was Pope Paul however, the expert opinion of Mother Thersa would be required for confirmation on the distinguishing features!

#33680 - 17 Sep 06 12:22 Re: iSLAM OFFENSE LEVEL
riccardo Offline
Pujangga

The current pope is a much larger fella.

#33681 - 17 Sep 06 12:27 Re: iSLAM OFFENSE LEVEL
Dilli Offline
Pujangga Besar

Are we speaking with some experience here? I was unaware that we had a member who has kissed the papal ring!

#33682 - 17 Sep 06 12:32 Re: iSLAM OFFENSE LEVEL
Pooh Bah

you should send that picture to the Jerusalem Post. who knows, maybe they'll issue a jewish fatwa against you.

#33683 - 17 Sep 06 12:33 Re: iSLAM OFFENSE LEVEL
Dilli Offline
Pujangga Besar

I've had a Fatwa on Fatmawati! Does that count?

#33684 - 17 Sep 06 13:33 Re: iSLAM OFFENSE LEVEL
riccardo Offline
Pujangga

We're getting close to raising THE OFFENSE LEVEL TO ORANGE, as the pope continues to defy demands that he PERSONALLY APOLOGIZE (despite the gross error in the JP)
-------------------------
RECENT REACTIONS FROM THE PURVEYORS OF 'THE RELIGION OF PEACE':

A 5,000-strong mob of Muslims in India burned an effigy of the pope, and many more joined in protest marches. 2000 Palestinians in Gaza City protested the Pope's statement on 15 September; a Greek Orthodox and an Anglican Church in Nablus were fire-bombed. A group called the Lions of Monotheism claimed responsibility for the attacks and said they were carried out to protest the pope's speech. Somali clerics called for the Pope's assassination, urging Muslims to "hunt down the Pope for his barbaric statements" Security has been stepped at the Vatican, because of concerns about the possibility of acts of violence. Palestinians bombed and engaged in shootings against five churches in the West Bank and Gaza. The Iraqi militia Jaish al-Mujahedin announced its intention to "destroy their cross in the heart of Rome… and to hit the Vatican." Pakistan's parliament on Friday unanimously adopted a resolution condemning Pope Benedict XVI for making what it called "derogatory" comments about Islam, and seeking an apology from him for hurting the sentiments of Muslims.

#33685 - 17 Sep 06 13:46 Re: iSLAM OFFENSE LEVEL
Dilli Offline
Pujangga Besar

As pointed out by Patung earlier

"Big protests here against what the Pope said just don't really bear thinking about"

When the fundamentalists around here realise they have something "bigger" than cartoons to worry about there will be trouble!

#33686 - 17 Sep 06 15:23 Re: iSLAM OFFENSE LEVEL
riccardo Offline
Pujangga

Well now, it seems the "news" has finally filtered from the imam/bapak haji to the masses of Indonesia and they've been instructed that they must now be extremely upset with the pope. So give kids guns and let's have a demo. About a thousand of 'em are protesting in JakPus at this writing.

"We abhor violence, we're the religion of peace"

Raising the children to be good Muslims? I am pretty sure that, in every modern democratic society in this world, the parents of these exploited children would be prosecuted for CHILD ABUSE.

Could be more than a 1,000 it appears.

#33687 - 17 Sep 06 17:54 Re: iSLAM OFFENSE LEVEL
riccardo Offline
Pujangga

AS some of the protesters rampaged around with guns and everybody shouted go to hell Israel, Bush and the Pope, the protest leader, Heri Budianto, said this in response to a question about the Pope's lecture, which he admitted he had not read:

"Only Muslims can understand what is jihad. It is impossible that Jihad can be linked with violence, we Muslims have no violent character," claimed Budianto, without a hint of irony.

#33688 - 17 Sep 06 21:20 Re: iSLAM OFFENSE LEVEL
riccardo Offline
Pujangga

Quote:
Originally posted by Dilligaf:
Are we speaking with some experience here? I was unaware that we had a member who has kissed the papal ring!
No Dill, not the ring...

#33689 - 18 Sep 06 12:58 Re: iSLAM OFFENSE LEVEL
riccardo Offline
Pujangga

Muslims have recorded their first kill since the pope's comments, murdering in cold blood an elderly Italian nun, who was working at a children's hospital in Africa! Wow, these guys are really brave, and they'll be honoured like big heroes no doubt by the faitful..

Full Story:

http://news.yahoo.com/s/afp/somaliaunrest

#33690 - 18 Sep 06 13:06 Re: iSLAM OFFENSE LEVEL
Pooh Bah

Quote:
Originally posted by riccardo:
Muslims have recorded their first kill since the pope's comments, murdering in cold blood an elderly Italian nun, who was working at a children's hospital in Africa! Wow, these guys are really brave, and they'll be honoured like big heroes no doubt by the faitful..

Full Story:

http://news.yahoo.com/s/afp/somaliaunrest
i guess these islamists have proved the pope wrong, after all! islam? violent?? nah....

#33691 - 18 Sep 06 14:11 Re: iSLAM OFFENSE LEVEL
burning sambuca Offline

i think islam religions is very good is just the people who believe in islam didn't have the filter inside their brain, we all need to remember the beginning of other christian, after all burning people because we think they are witch is not exactly a very kind action either.

#33692 - 18 Sep 06 14:18 Re: iSLAM OFFENSE LEVEL
juminten Offline
Pujangga Besar

pope says muslims are "evil and inhuman". muslims prove him right!!!

#33693 - 19 Sep 06 13:51 Re: iSLAM OFFENSE LEVEL
riccardo Offline
Pujangga

Indeed WD, it seems that the iSlamists among us just don't see that way. IT REALLY IS SIMPLE: If they don't want to be perceived as violent, evil terrorists, THEN WHY do they keep reacting violently and killing old nuns?????

----------
Indonesia's reaction update:

---On Monday, A mob invaded and occupied a Catholic Church in Solo and made ugly threats until the cowed priest "agreed" with their point of view.

---Another horde of be-robed faithful surrounded the Vatican's embassy in Jakarta shouting and carrying placards which said: "death to the pope", "Go to Hell Pope" and "Crucify the Pope" .....

.... HMMMMM, if they would've just said "Dear Mr. Pope, with all due respect, sir, we believe you've erred, and we request a dialogue about this" they would have held the moral high ground, but once again they stoop to the level of 'evil and inhuman' to get their point across.

And so, the main thing I'm curious about is this: Did prophet MO truly decree this or not: '...spread iSlam by the sword...'???? HAji Kuku, any ideas on that?

#33694 - 19 Sep 06 14:41 Re: iSLAM OFFENSE LEVEL
juminten Offline
Pujangga Besar

didn't know that our semar is "Pak Haji" smile
yea..Pak Haji, come on tell us about it!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

Moderator:  NetCop