Gentlemen, Revolutionaries, Scholars & Bules
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#33600 - 29 Aug 06 01:42 THE HORROR...
riccardo Offline
Pujangga

Loc: Jakarta
MALAY GIRL CHANGES HER RELIGION ... RAPE and KILL HER!!

There is this nice intelligent Malaysian girl named Lina Joy, who was "born a muslim", but has decided to change her religion to Christianity -- AND Malay muzzies are going apeshit! Of course she now gets all the booooooorrrring muzzie death threats, suicide bombing threats, hate mail and mass thug/coward demonstrations to "prove" they are a "religion of peace and tolerance".....

The following are some of the interesting readers' comments from an acquaintance's blog (http://indcoup.blogspot.com) after he wrote a story about Lina and her legal struggle, which is going on still... ENJOY:

--------------

This is our country...islam is our religion...islam is a first class religion compared to other religion...u have a dirty thinking about our religion and country. 'Allahuakbar'...
The man who will kill Lina Joy | 08.09.06 - 9:32 pm | #

Ur speaking,writing whatsoever are just rubbishes.No strong points,just knowing to copy n paste other articles without giving much ideas and points to ponder,that reflects what level of ur knowledge of this matter.Anyway,this is ur blog,you're free to write so.Like hell I care of it.
But just 1 question:How does the religious matter connect with the act of violent sex,adultery etc in other western country,like u mentioned in yours?Hell no~Let them be,they are Westerners,free to do it.And let them rot in hell.Like u care.
Al Falah | 08.10.06 - 5:39 am | #

may u burn in hell
someone who is not stupid like | 08.10.06 - 9:15 pm | #

Oh please. It's one thing to tell what you think about something; it's another thing when you try to manipulate people's beliefs and try to tell that other religion is wrong. So Islam is different from your religion, okay? So that doesn't give you the right to talk crap about it. And apeng's right...who are we to go against Allah?
Hamba Allah | 08.12.06 - 1:42 pm | #

such tolerance, eh?

The message of hate, and you won't even allow someone to follow another religion without threatning violence.

Pathetic.
indcoup | Homepage | 08.14.06 - 1:29 am | #

LOL.. they were not threatening to kill u or whatsoever... did u feel threaten? that shows u're scared because u said something that is false and also insulting other religions...how bout u? were u smart enough to say something bout islam? how much do u know bout ur religion? how much do u know bout islam? LOL...stop saying things that u don't know...especially bout other religions..think again... is ur religion the best by worshipping something that u can make even in ur own house? u can make ur own god huh? that's funny...worshipping ur CREATOR that u can create
noname | 08.14.06 - 10:11 am | #

think again my friend...don't be lost forever..
noname | 08.14.06 - 10:14 am | #

Looks like your blog has two themes, one is about religion freedom, while another sexual freedom. I will talk about the former.
If Lina Joy wants to convert to christianity, let her be. It is Malaysian constitutional right to have freedom of religion, that's it, no arguement. If there comes a day when constitutional right is allowed to bend backward just to accomodate a certain party, then it will reflect badly on our integrity and cast doubt on having established the constitutional right in the first place. The "Holier than you" attitude is disorienting and disturbing especially if allowed to affect the proper working of judiciary. And last but not least, going the through the commentary, I'm sad to realise people resort to intimidation and violence when things are not done their way. I'm no Muslim or Christian, but I believe no violence even how minor is justifiable in the name of religion. Yet if the feedback here reflect how the majority of Malaysian carry themselves, I will only imagine the next generation to repeat all the mistake we are going through now, and suffer more because of it.
bruce | 08.16.06 - 3:42 am | #

...This is an ongoing struggle for Christians in Malaysia. Many of us are watching the Lina Joy case with a lot of anticipation.

Of course, the government either has obscured the ruling from the general public... or continues to delay the ruling. Both of which are suspicious.

It is not good to look down on or insult anybody's faith. Everybody must have freedom of religion and faith. Islam in Malaysia is our national religion. I don't agree with it, as I'm a christian, but I don't insult it either.

As for all the muslims I know who would kill me or my fellows... well, personally, I think they're wasting their time. If they kill me, I'll die. Simple. But there are thousands of other christians out there, and all it does is breed hatred.

Besides, if we're such fools to follow a false religion, then why should anyone fear us? Almost all faiths, if based on nothingness and not God, will fade away and disappear, dying a natural death over time...
Jonah | 08.17.06 - 10:54 pm | #

May GOD have mercy on you...think wisely...
Adullah | 08.18.06 - 7:42 am | #

What make you think like a complete idiot...??? I don't know where you got the idea to say such a stupid thing or idea like that...!!! Religion is a "Divine" idea about believeing in God & the only blessed religion of the "True God" is Islam. And the only "True God" is Allah The Almighty. May bless fall upon Allah's "Beloved Messenger", Prophet Muhammad S.A.W. Don't you ever talk about religion or share your ideas about religion if you know nothing about it. The thruth is out there to be saw & Allah had put it there since long time ago for you to see & to think about it. Seek the truth my friend & yeah, May Allah bless you & have mercy on you. Aminnnn...!!!
Lord Vader | 08.18.06 - 8:33 am | #

I dunno if you aware or not...but Islam is Malaysia official religion...but Malaysia also give an opportunity & respect for other religion to live peacefully in Malaysia...just that other people do not appreciate & usually try to manipulate & give a bad name to Malaysia & Muslim people...
Well if you really sensitive & educated person, you won't judge & give comment like this...If you really know & understand Islam then you'll love it...
Or perhaps you think the Isreal is a better country even they tend to bully other countries..huh talking about the terrorism..dunno what the world is thinking about....
Name | 08.25.06 - 7:31 am | #

for malaysian who claim malaysia is a ISLAM nation or ISLAM is the official religion, please study our consituition before making any comments that makes you look stupid!
ps: don't quote from our syupid politician, quate from our supreme constitiution and tell me is malaysia an islam nation!! and stop making remarks like muslim TORELARECE other religion, BECAUSE IT DOESN'T! RELIGION FREEDOM ARE DIFINE IN ARTICLE 11!! is not because you muslim ALLOWED it!!

malaysia is a secular country, every malaysian please bear in mind!!
malaysian | 08.25.06 - 10:26 am | #

To Malaysian (25.08.2006)

Hey motherfucker!!!

I dare you face to face with me to debate on MALAYSIA is an ISLAM's COUNTRY..and ISLAM is MALAYSIA's OFFICIAL RELIGION.

Dont fucking around other peoples blog's and ask them to study about Malaysian Constitution. You have to remember Malaysia's history, when ISLAM came to TANAH MELAYU and how we malays a.k.a MELAYU accept you (chinese,indians etc) as MALAYSIAN. Do u know about JUS SOLI??? I bet u dont...IF u think that being Malaysian and living in ISLAM nation do cause u harm...PLEASE GET YOUR ASS OUT OF MALAYSIAN AND GO TO OTHER COUNTRY AS IMMIGRANT(REFUGEE)...
And please, do bear in your mind that all muslims can't change their religion...that is stated in ISLAM. But other religion are welcome to learn about ISLAM...We as Muslims cause you no harm living in Malaysia and please dont make us start hunting your HEAD!!!

I DARE YOU ONCE AGAIN TO FACE ME IF YOU CALL YOURSELF TRUE MALAYSIAN!!!

May u burn in hell!!!

ALLAHU AKBAR!!!!
muslim | 08.28.06 - 3:27 am | #

This for those who printed comments here. Korang nie nama aja Muslim. Kalau Nabi Muhammad SAW buat perangai macam korang nih memang sampai sekarang orang Muslim tak ramai ... If you want people to respect Islam, want to be Muslim then behave the way Allah SWT and the Prophet SAW would want you to behave. Behave in a way that makes people love Islam not scared shitless by your mad rantings! Just think about it, Allah is always watching what you do. Are you proud of what you typed with all the cursing and threats?
Muslimjugak | 08.28.06 - 5:56 am | #

As a Zionist Jew myself, I find you Malay muzzies a complete, albeit sad, joke. I respect other religions like Christianity and Buddhism, for instance, but never will I have any respect for muzzies and their 3rd-rate allah or pedophile muhammad SAW..

I do greatly respect this LINA JOY for her courage, strength and willingness to spit in your muzzie coward faces. You are only intelligent enough to make feeble attempts at threatening violence and hatred -- Well here's a little clue for you all: NONE OF US ARE SCARED OF YOU PATHETIC DIMWITS!

LINA JOY has realized that islam is a satanic religion and now has changed TO A TRUE RELIGION. I hope some of you loud mouths come over south Lebanon to face me and my boys, then maybe we can meet and we'll see who has the real GOD on their side... ha ha ha allluu--fucking--akbar!
Golda Meir | 08.20.06 - 12:09 am | #

#33601 - 30 Aug 06 14:32 Re: THE HORROR...
riccardo Offline
Pujangga

ANd the saga continues: Of particular note is that scholar's "logic" about why muzzies should be protected from being able to make free choices.

------------------------------------------------

Malaysia's prime minister is calling for expanding bans on proselytizing to Muslims.

An Islamic scholar explains why Muslims must not be allowed to leave:

"If Islam were to grant permission for Muslims to change religion at will, it would imply it has no dignity, no self-esteem," said Wan Azhar Wan Ahmad, senior fellow at Malaysia's Institute of Islamic Understanding.

"And people may then question its completeness, truthfulness and perfection," Wan Ahmad added.

#33602 - 30 Aug 06 14:36 Re: THE HORROR...
KuKuKaChu Moderator Offline
Pooh Bah

Loc: Centre of the Universe
Quote:
Originally posted by riccardo:
"If Islam were to grant permission for Muslims to change religion at will, it would imply it has no dignity, no self-esteem,"

"And people may then question its completeness, truthfulness and perfection," Wan Ahmad added.
makes perfect sense to me. what's the problem??

#33603 - 30 Aug 06 15:20 Re: THE HORROR...
riccardo Offline
Pujangga

no problem, it's just their insecurity and inferiority and lack of faith in the power of allah that they have to make human laws to prevent people from making free choices, especially as it applies to following a religion most suited for each individual.

#33604 - 30 Aug 06 15:49 Re: THE HORROR...
Polar Bear Offline
Pujangga Besar

If Islam allowed pepoepel to leave everyone with more than a handful of brain cells would be out of it.

Most religions rule by fear, so I am not just attacking Islam, they are all a pile of crap.

I would ban the lot of them.

#33605 - 31 Aug 06 00:24 Re: THE HORROR...
juminten Offline
Pujangga Besar

Loc: disana-disini
sadly, indonesia is full of morons!! i think the muslim scum will eventually just take over the country including bali and irian jaya. these retarded indonesians cant even keep the fucking bottom of the "tempe" brainless losers, the FPI and their thugs, from overtaking the country! theres really no hope for us, balinese to live normal again like before. i dont see it.

#33606 - 31 Aug 06 00:39 Re: THE HORROR...
juminten Offline
Pujangga Besar

Quote:
Originally posted by riccardo:
no problem, it's just their insecurity and inferiority and lack of faith in the power of allah that they have to make human laws to prevent people from making free choices, especially as it applies to following a religion most suited for each individual.
the part of the story where it was reported that FOX news journalists steve centanni and olaf wiig were kiddnaped in gaza, and forced at gunpoint to CONVERT to Islam?

Mmmm hmmm...
islam at gunpoint.
renounce your faith.
or die!
accept allah and islam as ultimate law.
or DIE!!

#33607 - 31 Aug 06 05:33 Re: THE HORROR...
juminten Offline
Pujangga Besar

Lina Joy needs to go and live in another country. maybe singapore can help her!

#33608 - 31 Aug 06 08:23 Re: THE HORROR...
KuKuKaChu Moderator Offline
Pooh Bah

Loc: Centre of the Universe
Quote:
Originally posted by wallet-digga':
accept allah and islam as ultimate law.
or DIE!!
sounds like a good deal to me ...

#33609 - 31 Aug 06 09:54 Re: THE HORROR...
Dilli Offline
Pujangga Besar

Loc: Nearest Bar

#33610 - 31 Aug 06 10:09 Re: THE HORROR...
juminten Offline
Pujangga Besar

JESUS and MOHAMMED!!..whats happening here!!

#33611 - 31 Aug 06 10:15 Re: THE HORROR...
Polar Bear Offline
Pujangga Besar

Quote:
Originally posted by wallet-digga':
Lina Joy needs to go and live in another country. maybe singapore can help her!
no - Australia. We can throw all the fucking Muslims out, and let others in......

#33612 - 31 Aug 06 10:42 Re: THE HORROR...
Macan Tutul Offline
Pujangga Muda

Loc: Jungle and cage ;)
Sad story Riccardo, even for my self living in INA feels so angry with those ortodoks and want to kill them.....looking for the case above it's like The dangerous of group think like tendency of the thinkers which happen for the peoples in a group which really tighten to their group so every member tendency to pursue unanimity with forcing their motivation to confirm the decision which the group made, and the high loyalty to the group and the dangerous one is the illusion thinker of the group that they had invulnerability, there is the other signs of it, collective rationalization, pressure for denial, strongly censor for each of member, view special stereotype for people at the outside of their group, illusive confirmation, pointing mind guards to themselves.

Group thinker could make wrong assuming decision with signs : alternative searching and fulfillment purpose of agreement basic with incomplete survey, failure checking risks from taken choices, limited information search, processing information which get so bias, failure in a judge and trying to respect the other alternatives, failure in a managements and plan to the future.

And just like my post few months ago....All of the religion teach how to spread the love, mercy and prosperity, not for all the people but for the entire of space reality but when religion be understanding as a constitution and physic symbol, to take place the other adherent as a transgressor for his/her faith, the teach of love and prosperity mission and God blessing only works for him/herself and their same faith of the group itself, the other adherent not only donít have right to accepted the love, blessing even could be recognize as a sinner when sometime should be treat unfair and inhumane. There is no need to look or care does the other adherent beside his/her faith is a conscious choices or itís just a part from social heritance which accept just like they way they are. Sometimes too, people who have same faith but different thinking and organization or different class and economy also being treat not so far. The sacred of ritual faith which lots promising of reward, sometimes be understood as a seldom chance to get rewards and competition to make social limits which be sure for more and lots of rewards (again).

frown frown frown mad

(Memoirs of 3/3/2007)

Moderator:  NetCop