Gentlemen, Revolutionaries, Scholars & Bules
Who's Online
0 registered (), 96 Guests and 9 Spiders online.
JakChat on Facebook
Keep up with JakChat
through Facebook!
January
M Tu W Th F Sa Su
2 3 4 5 6 7 8
9 10 11 12 13 14 15
16 17 18 19 20 21 22
23 24 25 26 27 28 29
30 31
Weather
Jakarta temperature now.
Sun Rise/Set:
5:27/17:53
Moon Rise/Set:
16:08/3:31
Top Posters
KuKuKaChu 10790
Dilli 8044
Piss Salon 4039
Roy's Hair 3974
juminten 3870
Jokie Jokie Girl 2552
Marmalade 2471
chewwyUK 2392
kenyeung 2374
Vulgarian 2369
Forum Stats
5101 Members
17 Forums
13368 Topics
105296 Posts
Max Online: 841 @04 Apr 08 15:38
ZenQuote
The aim of a joke is not to degrade the human being but to remind him that he is already degraded.
George Orwell
Urban Dictionary
Word of the Day
small hands
A male physical attribute with implications of having a small cock.
"Yo Rich, what up wit yo small hands?"
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#33593 - 24 Aug 06 20:52 SCOOP! IRAN-RI conspiracy in Lebanon
riccardo Offline
Pujangga

Loc: Jakarta
Serious conspiracy over PKF in Lebanon

Jakarta, Aug. 24 (JC)There is a massive conspiracy brewing over the Indonesian peacekeeping force (PKF) that wants to join the UN force in Lebanon to enforce the cease-fire between Israel and Hezbollah and it could get real ugly.

My source is a personal friend, who is quite high up in a key Departmen (Ministry). This person has explained to me that RI and two other Muslim countries were approached weeks ago by IRAN/SYRIA "at the highest diplomatic levels" and each were "persuaded" to participate in the UN PKF and they'd be paid extra -- over and above the USD$1,028 per soldier/mo. from the UN! BUT... it was made clear that these 3 Muslim PKFs were meant to specifically help and facilitate Hezbollah and simultaneously hamper the European troops from properly enforcing the UN resolutions..

Israeli intelligence (Mossad) recently uncovered this conspiracy and alerted Prime Minister Olmert, hence the U-turn from Israel -- last week (Aug. 13, 14) the PM said "it is ok for RI and Malaysia to join", but on Sunday, Aug. 20, he suddenly changed his mind and said Israel would not allow these countries. That was after Mossad alerted him to the Iran conspiracy. And as you all know Iran is the primary financial backer of the Hezbollah guerilla group in south Lebanon.

When I asked my friend if they'd be willing to go to the press the response was, "NO WAY, extremely dangerous for me, my family and my career."

It now all makes perfect sense to me, I was perplexed as to why the local media started whipping up this "send the TNI as PKF" jingoism, when there are and have been dozens of other wars they could go help out at (indeed they have gone to Cambodia, Balkans, Congo.. but nobody really made much of it.) Then the leaders of MUI (main cleric's council), MMI (Baashir's gang), PKS (sharia political party) and Muhammadhiya (2nd biggest muzzie association) start going ballistic about sending in the TNI as soon as possible.

Since when have these kooks been so interested in upholding UN cease-fires and getting jobs for TNI soldiers? Have the same people (iran/syria) also "persuaded" these muzzie leaders and the media to get involved in something that they have never cared about before?

#33594 - 28 Aug 06 14:14 Re: SCOOP! IRAN-RI conspiracy in Lebanon
Macan Tutul Offline
Pujangga Muda

Loc: Jungle and cage ;)
I don't care if INA sending those ortodoks people to the battle field, indeed, we're happy and willing to let them go.....beside they don't have nothing to do here, that only talking about the other "moralism". and banned Playboy magazine.

(Memoirs of 3/3/2007)

#33595 - 28 Aug 06 14:32 Re: SCOOP! IRAN-RI conspiracy in Lebanon
Polar Bear Offline
Pujangga Besar

I can fix this problem in two simple ways.

First, throw the Jews out of the Middle East. They have only a spurious claim to the land, based upon some religious claptrap and nomadic heritage. Give them all US or EU citizenship and tell them to shut up.

Then, build a HUGE wall around he entire Middle East, and shut them off from the rest of the world. And hunt down all Middle Eastern people and anyone of similar descent, and throw them over the fucking wall. We have about a million here in Sydney already that they can have.

And then they will discover that they are a bunch of idiotic morons who cannot even feed themselves. Within 10 years they will be dead of starvation. We can then move back in, bury the dead, clean up the mess and go back to normality.

Anyone who thinks I am joking – take note: the West is already moving towards a watered down version of this. Before long airlines will “decline” to accept Middle Eastern passengers. Already we are questioning the folly of allowing Middle Eastern refugees in to Australia. In fact we are keeping two of them on an offshore island because we cannot prove that they are not terrorists.

Lets start building that wall…..

#33596 - 28 Aug 06 15:34 Re: SCOOP! IRAN-RI conspiracy in Lebanon
Macan Tutul Offline
Pujangga Muda

Loc: Jungle and cage ;)
Never before or since in world history has a tyrannical regime sought to murder all of the members of a particular racial, religious, ethnic or cultural group, regardless of where they live--not until now. Hezbollah's aim is not to "end the occupation of Palestine," or even to "liberate all of Palestine." Its goal is to kill the world's Jews. Listen to the words of its leader Sheikh Hassan Nasrallah: "If Jews all gather in Israel, it will save us the trouble of going after them worldwide." (NY Times, May 23, 2004, p. 15, section 2, column 1.) Nasrallah is one of the most admired men in the Muslim and Arab world today. Hitler made similar threats in Mein Kampf but they were largely ignored. Nasrallah has a reputation for keeping his promises.

His genocidal goals--to kill all Jews--were proven by two recent statements. He has warned the Arabs and Muslims to leave Haifa so that his rockets can kill only Jews. And he apologized for causing the deaths of three Israeli-Arabs in Nazareth, when a Katuysha struck that religiously mixed Israeli city. Hezbollah also worked hand-in-hand with Argentine neo-Nazis to blow up a Jewish community center, murdering dozens of Jews.

Nasrallah is a modern day Hitler, who currently lacks the capacity to carry out his genocide. But he is an ally of Iran, which will soon have the capacity to kill Israeli's five million Jews. Listen to what the former President of Iran has said about how Iran would use its nuclear weapons

(Memoirs of 3/3/2007)

#33597 - 03 Sep 06 07:58 Re: SCOOP! IRAN-RI conspiracy in Lebanon
riccardo Offline
Pujangga

Loc: Jakarta
AND the plot thickens: Now that it seems all but confirmed that the TNI will be sending a PKF contingent, it seems the Israelis softened up after a little chat with Washington D.C.

I wonder how much $$ it took for the US to outbid Iran to get Indonesia "on side"??

And it seems clear now that Malaysia and Bangladesh (they've not been given the OK by Israel) are still holding out for a higher bid from the US.

Moderator:  NetCop 
Shout Box

JakChat supports:
Okusi Associates: Indonesian Business & Management Services
Jawawa.id: Indonesian Business News
Ubuntu Indonesia
Living in Indonesia Information Website