Forums and Chat for Indonesia's English-speaking community
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#33035 - 01 Aug 06 19:51 I need a bule for my study
Jokie Jokie Girl Offline
Pujangga

Loc: Central Jakarta
few days ago, I went to jalan jaksa and met with some guys there..one of them tried to say hellow...
"hi girl, what are you doing here, are you student that need a bule for your study?"
it's because I'm curious with the question, I'd try to make a approach with them and take conversation...
"guys, what do you meant?" smile
from the question untill the statement..finally I go something from them..
Evidently, some of students came to jalan jaksa just for looking a bule to date...and according by an info..a student from one of the private university in jakarta came to jalan jaksa and hangout in a cafe..just for date with a bule.. In the hope that, she get a rich bule and she got much money.." I came here, for my study..I couldn't pay my biaya kuliah..so that's why I'm here"..
believe or not?... smile it's look like irrational..but that's really happened smile
for me, I don't need to looking for a bule for my study..I just call my boss wink and maybe my Om..Om.. wink laugh and of coursee..not in jalan jaksa.. wink

#33036 - 01 Aug 06 20:45 Re: I need a bule for my study
Polar Bear Offline
Pujangga Besar

They are just stupid girls JJG.

They also arrive in sydney, girls from all over asia, hoping to get a rich man. A lot of older rich men meet them, take them to dinner, promise them everything,have sex with them, and then dump them...

I know this because, sadly, I have done it.

Who is the more stupid - the girls for giving sex for the cost of dinner, or the man who take advantage of these girls....?

And what happens to these girls? Sometimes they go home and marry a local. Sometimes they stay in Australia. I do not know one who has married a rich man. Most are single, or marry poor men....

I admire your integrity.

#33037 - 02 Aug 06 01:02 Re: I need a bule for my study
si_rawit Offline

Loc: Kuala Lumpur
Howís Jalan Jaksa nowadays? Iíve only been there only once and it was many years ago, in 1989 if not mistaken. Only to meet up with my sisterís penpals. I didnít see it as the place to Ďstudyí or maybe I was too inexperienced at that time, oh well I still am. maybe thatís why I like JakChat (though Iím a hopeless lurker).

Maybe I should go there again. Going to Jakarta next week, yiipeeee.

#33038 - 02 Aug 06 05:51 Re: I need a bule for my study
juminten Offline
Pujangga Besar

Loc: disana-disini
next time i'm in jakarta will stop by in jalan jaksa, and find a hot bule to molest..i mean study :p it could be fun!

#33039 - 02 Aug 06 07:17 Re: I need a bule for my study
Lulu Offline
Pujangga

Loc: Indonesia
The only hot bule that you can find in jalan jaksa is Kuku! laugh

#33040 - 02 Aug 06 07:52 Re: I need a bule for my study
D'ruby Offline
Pujangga

Loc: My
laugh

#33041 - 02 Aug 06 07:55 Re: I need a bule for my study
Lulu Offline
Pujangga

Loc: Indonesia
Am I telling the truth or what? laugh

#33042 - 02 Aug 06 08:36 Re: I need a bule for my study
KuKuKaChu Moderator Offline
Pooh Bah

Loc: Centre of the Universe
of course you're telling the truth!!

#33043 - 02 Aug 06 09:10 Re: I need a bule for my study
Balibob Offline
Member**

Loc: Bali
Morning Ku Ku,.where can I get an English version of the New Immigration Law??

(George Bernard Shaw)

#33044 - 02 Aug 06 09:19 Re: I need a bule for my study
KuKuKaChu Moderator Offline
Pooh Bah

Loc: Centre of the Universe
hmmm ... good question. the ink's barely dry on the original, so i would say no-one has bothered to do a translation yet. i'll look into it.

#33045 - 02 Aug 06 09:30 Re: I need a bule for my study
Balibob Offline
Member**

Loc: Bali
thanx mate,.I have copy of the official Bahasa Indo one,.....but an english version would really be appreciated smile

(George Bernard Shaw)

#33046 - 02 Aug 06 10:53 Re: I need a bule for my study
Macan Tutul Offline
Pujangga Muda

Loc: Jungle and cage ;)
Quote:
Originally posted by laluna:
The only hot bule that you can find in jalan jaksa is Kuku! laugh
Yep, even entire Jalan Jaksa know him....from the top until the down......when I walked with him people looking at me just like I'm a "tante-tante" or his Mommy....cos I'm too fat frown

(Memoirs of 3/3/2007)

#33047 - 02 Aug 06 10:58 Re: I need a bule for my study
Jokie Jokie Girl Offline
Pujangga

Quote:
Originally posted by The One and Only Polar Bear:
They are just stupid girls JJG.

I THINK THEY'RE NOT STUPID GIRLS PB,BUT THEY HAVE TOO MANY REASONS WHY THEY DONE smile

They also arrive in sydney, girls from all over asia, hoping to get a rich man. A lot of older rich men meet them, take them to dinner, promise them everything,have sex with them, and then dump them...

I know this because, sadly, I have done it.

Who is the more stupid - the girls for giving sex for the cost of dinner, or the man who take advantage of these girls....?

And what happens to these girls? Sometimes they go home and marry a local. Sometimes they stay in Australia. I do not know one who has married a rich man. Most are single, or marry poor men....

I admire your integrity.

#33048 - 02 Aug 06 11:05 Re: I need a bule for my study
Jokie Jokie Girl Offline
Pujangga

Quote:
Originally posted by si_rawit:
Howís Jalan Jaksa nowadays? Iíve only been there only once and it was many years ago, in 1989 if not mistaken. Only to meet up with my sisterís penpals. I didnít see it as the place to Ďstudyí or maybe I was too inexperienced at that time, oh well I still am. maybe thatís why I like JakChat (though Iím a hopeless lurker).

Maybe I should go there again. Going to Jakarta next week, yiipeeee.
actually I didn't know too much about jalan jaksa..I just often hangout there..and try to looking for the new vew..with too many young girls and bule that also hangout in jalan jaksa..
in fact..jalan jaksa not too bad as the people thought...

#33049 - 02 Aug 06 11:08 Re: I need a bule for my study
Jokie Jokie Girl Offline
Pujangga

Quote:
Originally posted by KuKuKaChu:
of course you're telling the truth!!
huahahaha... laugh

#33050 - 02 Aug 06 11:10 Re: I need a bule for my study
Macan Tutul Offline
Pujangga Muda

Stupid or not.....nobody can chose where she/he will born, lived or who will gonna be when we come in to this world on the first time, yep Jokie love you're smart....there's so many reasons behind I guess so....every action or things there must be a consequence, and it's our own responsibility. smile

(Memoirs of 3/3/2007)

#33051 - 02 Aug 06 11:26 Re: I need a bule for my study
juminten Offline
Pujangga Besar

MT babe, do you know that discoteque in tanah abang called "tanamur"? ohh..i love that crazy place! the musics really good! i know the owner mr.fahmi. he is a total "ho"

#33052 - 02 Aug 06 11:32 Re: I need a bule for my study
Jokie Jokie Girl Offline
Pujangga

Quote:
Originally posted by Macan Tutul:
Stupid or not.....nobody can chose where she/he will born, lived or who will gonna be when we come in to this world on the first time,
yep Jokie love you're smart...
YUPS, I'M SMART..TOO SMART! SO THAT'S WHY MY BOSS LIKE ME wink
there's so many reasons behind I guess so....every action or things there must be a consequence, and it's our own responsibility. smile
yeah..everyone have the opinion...and sometimes I hate with their opinion smile

#33053 - 02 Aug 06 11:48 Re: I need a bule for my study
Macan Tutul Offline
Pujangga Muda

Quote:
Originally posted by wallet-digga':
MT babe, do you know that discoteque in tanah abang called "tanamur"? ohh..i love that crazy place! the musics really good! i know the owner mr.fahmi. he is a total "ho"
Yep, that was a cool place babe....damn! Babe if you move your ass here, please telling me....maybe Mr.Fahmi will give me free beer... laugh next week maybe I'll go to Aphrodite....wanna join with me? smile

(Memoirs of 3/3/2007)

#33054 - 02 Aug 06 12:41 Re: I need a bule for my study
juminten Offline
Pujangga Besar

absolutely! i could call mr.fahmi and give him your name. he is so cool dude! just be careful with him...he loves sexy gurl like you babe! as i said he is a total "ho"
when i get in, the security dudes already knew that i'm coming. i guess mr.fahmi told them to let me in. hey...i was like kinda celebrity the way they treated me..lol..

aphrodite..wheres the place at? what kind of music they play babe? any hot bules hanging out over there? :p

#33055 - 02 Aug 06 12:52 Re: I need a bule for my study
Macan Tutul Offline
Pujangga Muda

Cool babe... do it now hehehe...hey who will stand looking for SEXY LEGS like you.....I bet they've got pee on thier speedo...LOL

Yeah I'm a nasty girl I think Mr.Fahmi is a nasty guy too laugh

Well it is on Klub Rasuna, South Jakarta...everything...all music they play but not to wild or nasty dancing like us laugh

Yep that was a place with lot of hot bules especially Britsh guy (I like British) :p

(Memoirs of 3/3/2007)

#33056 - 02 Aug 06 13:01 Re: I need a bule for my study
juminten Offline
Pujangga Besar

MT babe is a brit dudes molester!

hmmm...my first ex fiancee was a brit. i loved (still now) him so much that hurt me! thats why i left him for the US and called the wedding off. he was a mirror of "James Bond" (Pierce Brosnan) frown thats why i'm so inlove with Mr.Bosnan

#33057 - 02 Aug 06 13:06 Re: I need a bule for my study
Macan Tutul Offline
Pujangga Muda

Hmmm....you're like a Ginger...(Bond's girl) smile

(Memoirs of 3/3/2007)

#33058 - 02 Aug 06 13:50 Re: I need a bule for my study
Macan Tutul Offline
Pujangga Muda

Yeah WD babe, my relationship with my ex-Brit didn't work out too...but I'm still hope and love him frown

(Memoirs of 3/3/2007)

#33059 - 02 Aug 06 14:35 Re: I need a bule for my study
Jokie Jokie Girl Offline
Pujangga

Quote:
Originally posted by Macan Tutul:
Yeah WD babe, my relationship with my ex-Brit didn't work out too...but I'm still hope and love him frown
indo typical smile keep waiting even he never come again wink

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 >

Moderator:  NetCop