Forums and Chat for Indonesia's English-speaking community
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#31534 - 28 Aug 06 21:25 Proof that Hizbollah are FUCKING IDIOTS!!!!!
Polar Bear Offline
Pujangga Besar

Hizbollah leader Sheikh Hassan Nasrallah has admitted he would not have ordered the capture of two Israeli soldiers if he'd known it would lead to the devastating war with Israel.

Guerrillas from the Islamic militant group killed three Israeli soldiers and seized two more in a cross-border raid on July 12, which sparked 34 days of fighting that ended with a ceasefire on August 14.

"We did not think, even one per cent, that the capture would lead to a war at this time and of this magnitude. You ask me, if I had known on July 11 ... that the operation would lead to such a war, would I do it? I say no, absolutely not," he told Lebanon's New TV.

WHAT A FUCKING IDIOT.....!!!!!!!!

I guess for his next trick he will stick his finger in the light socket and then say "I didnt think i would get an electric shock"

#31535 - 30 Aug 06 09:15 Re: Proof that Hizbollah are FUCKING IDIOTS!!!!!
Polar Bear Offline
Pujangga Besar

Meanwhile, the gaza strip has become the peaceful, wonderful land that the Palastinians always wanted it to be. (thuggery, violence, lawlessness, tribal violence, murder, plunder etc)

HAMAS Government spokesman Ghazi Hamad has called on fellow Palestinians to cease blaming the Israeli occupation for their troubles and find a way to stop the thuggery and violence that have shattered their dreams of an independent state.
"The chaos, pointless murders, the plundering of lands, family feuds ... what do all of these have to do with the occupation?" Dr Hamad wrote in an article published on Palestinian news websites. "Gaza is suffering under the yoke of anarchy and the sword of thugs. We've been attacked by the bacteria of stupidity and don't know where we're headed."

As government spokesman, Dr Hamad, a former newspaper editor, has often attacked Israel since Hamas was elected to office earlier this year.

But his heart-cry reflected growing despair among the Palestinian elite at the direction life in Gaza has taken since Israel's withdrawal a year ago.

"In the past, we said we are in favour of the liberation of every inch of land. Today we have thousands of inches - 365 square kilometres (the size of the Gaza Strip)," he wrote.

"I remember the day Israel withdrew. Then, Palestinians celebrated what many of us regarded as the Israeli defeat or retreat. We heard a lot about a promising future.

"When you walk the streets of Gaza City today, you cannot but close your eyes because of what you see there: indescribable anarchy, policemen nobody pays attention to, youths strutting with weapons, mourning tents set up in the middle of main streets. Clans carry weapons in tribal wars against other clans. Gaza has turned into a garbage dump."

Dr Hamad did not refer to the West Bank, where Israeli security forces remain active and where violence has been suppressed.

Instead of engaging in constructive state-building, he said, Palestinian society had been tearing itself apart.

The Palestinians had suffered 500 dead and more than 3000 wounded in pursuing the conflict with Israel after the pullout from Gaza, he said.

"This in addition to the destruction of the infrastructure, the bridges, the power plants. The number of Israelis killed by Palestinian rockets is no more than three or four. Would it not have been possible to limit our losses and maximise our achievements if we had only used our minds?

"Isn't the building of the homeland part of resistance? Isn't cleanliness, order and respect for the law part of resistance?"

#31536 - 30 Aug 06 17:43 Re: Proof that Hizbollah are FUCKING IDIOTS!!!!!
Macan Tutul Offline
Pujangga Muda

Loc: Jungle and cage ;)
Nasrallah is one of the most admired men in the Muslim and Arab world today. His genocidal goals--to kill all Jews--were proven by two recent statements. He has warned the Arabs and Muslims to leave Haifa so that his rockets can kill only Jews. And he apologized for causing the deaths of three Israeli-Arabs in Nazareth, when a Katuysha struck that religiously mixed Israeli city. Nasrallah is a modern day Hitler, who currently lacks the capacity to carry out his genocide. But he is an ally of Iran The Iran-Hezbollah axis is the greatest threat. They are collaborators with Islamofascists -- today's version of Nazism.

(Memoirs of 3/3/2007)

#31537 - 30 Aug 06 18:01 Re: Proof that Hizbollah are FUCKING IDIOTS!!!!!
Polar Bear Offline
Pujangga Besar

I just dont understand his stupidity. Time after time arabs have provoked israel - usually by invading it. Each time they have lost. Usually they have lost big time.

In !967 the Arabs picked a fight, lost most of their armies and ended up with far less land. Judea, Samaria, Gaza, the Sinai peninsula and the Golan Heights came under Israel's control

In 1973 the Arabs had another go, and got their arse kicked again. They again lost most of their armies, and this time Israel took half of Egypt (crossing the Suez Canal) and a large slice of Syria (stopping just 2kn from the capital Damascus)

1982 the PLO tried attacking fro Lebanon. Israel took half of Lebanon, and held it fro 20 years. Only the constant bleating of the Lebanese persuaded them to give it back (I bet they now wish they had not done so)

This time the Arabs think they have won, because they DIDN’T LOSE LAND! (Funny way of viewing history……)

But a quick look at Lebanon, where no roads, power stations, fuel plants, ports, government buildings etc exist, show once again that the Israelis won.

Nasrallah had a lot of historical evidence to review before he captured those two soldiers. Maybe he just cannot fucking read…….

#31538 - 30 Aug 06 20:05 Re: Proof that Hizbollah are FUCKING IDIOTS!!!!!
riccardo Offline
Pujangga

Loc: Jakarta
These are some excerpts from an op/ed piece at www.jpost.com by Barry Rubin. Right to the point.

-----------

The Arab world professes to be amazed that Hizbullah soldiers did not drop their guns and run away but actually managed to kill some Israelis before suffering far more casualties and having their operational area overrun.

If this is defined as victory, obviously expectations are rather low. But to understand the bizarre mind-set in place, here's my favorite quote about the war:

"The Lebanese people may have lost a lot of economic and human resources... but [aside] from figures and calculations, they have achieved a lot of gains," wrote a Kuwaiti newspaper columnist. Lebanon's "heroic resistance fighters have proven to the world that Lebanese borders are not open to Israeli tanks without a price. Lebanon was victorious in the battle of dignity and honor."

In other words, what's $5 billion in damage and the loss of however many Lebanese were really killed if it makes you feel good? And, even then, he couldn't say that Lebanese borders are closed to Israeli tanks, it's just that they cannot enter at no cost whatsoever.

More than usual in the Middle East - and that's not easy - things are said which, on serious examination (unfortunately too rare), quickly collapse. For example, what's the actual material significance of all this talk of Hizbullah's victory?

Answer: near zero. What's going to change in the Middle East as a result? Is Iranian influence increasing in any meaningful way? The only places with significant Iranian influence are Iraq, where events in Lebanon are irrelevant, and Lebanon, where opposition to Iranian meddling has skyrocketed. Meanwhile, Arab regimes are mobilizing to oppose the Iranian threat.

The Sunni Islamist rank-and-file may sing Hizbullah's praises for a few weeks, but their leaders still hate Shi'ites.

OR TAKE another endlessly repeated line. Arabs say Hizbullah has restored their honor and showed Israel as vulnerable. Sound familiar? This was claimed in the late 1960s with the PLO; after the 1973 war; accompanying two Palestinian intifadas, and on other occasions. And, after all, if Arabs believe Hizbullah forced Israel out of south Lebanon and Hamas did so out of the Gaza Strip, how's this new?

And what of the eternal Arab inferiority complex? Nothing seems to heal it. Restored Arab pride wears out faster than un-refrigerated milk. ...
-------------------------------

#31539 - 31 Aug 06 15:39 Re: Proof that Hizbollah are FUCKING IDIOTS!!!!!
Macan Tutul Offline
Pujangga Muda

Loc: Jungle and cage ;)
Does the history repeat again? The past when The Yom Kippur War of 1973 giving the new spirit for Arabs to rising up and fight against Israel? And now it happen again, Hezbollah victory already giving spirit and believing for Hezbollah and the other Arab country that they have ability and power to fight Israel even lost them out even though this makes Hezbollah more strengthened it could be a causing fear ness for some of Arab country on that zone.

(Memoirs of 3/3/2007)

Moderator:  kenyeung, NetCop